UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

I hope you dont mind me posting a shot of one of my locos on here.If you do(because its payware) please let me know & I'll remove it.:)
The images are so much sharper in TC3 than they ever were in TRS2004.

RbtPatBR13A_09.jpg

No pics posted in this thread for a few weeks......

73xxx.jpg

Grimy BR Standard 73021 4-6-0 hurries a MK1 rake through the countryside.

Gam :)

A few of mine

A few shots from my new route

new_route_21.jpg

Early morning mail train behind Defiant

new_route_22.jpg

Defiant heading through a rocky (and wet) pass

new_route_24.jpg

Double heading with a pair of 9Fs

new_route_26.jpg

Almost at the peak.

new_route_20.jpg

Defiant about to depart.

Angela

And thanks tp Photobucket for hosting

taken in 2004

Last edited:
Got a photo of that loco from last weekend at the Rutland Railway Museum, wasn't in steam though. I'll have to get my photos up at sometime, did a bit of photographic research on the old Iron Ore quarries in the area. Scouted out 2 quarries near Market Overton and large on near Sproxton.

Rob

Bizarrely, I very nearly had a trip up there last Sunday, but finished work late, so postponed it.

H-NGoods.jpg

4561 nears Nancegollan with a short goods train bound for Gwinear Road.

Just a couple from my latest WIP. Beware, I have UTC, 256MB RAM and no graphics card! ;)

The local stopper pauses at Keeleythorpe on an early morning train...

Trainz2.jpg

Trainz.jpg

Just a couple from my latest WIP. Beware, I have UTC, 256MB RAM and no graphics card! ;)

The local stopper pauses at Keeleythorpe on an early morning train...

Wow- that looks like Trainz 1.3- is it?

If it is, that shows what can be achieved with some care and attention using the earliest versions!

Thanks for the comments! Yeah, I'm on "Ultimate trainz Collection", patched up to version 1.5. I have subsequently bought TRS2004 but my system just plain won't run it, though I've always had in my mind to upgrade sometime.

In the meantime I just plod along with what I have. Thankfully I have a tiny bit of GMax knowhow and ready access to a 1:1 scale railway to take texture photos, so making simple low poly content for my layouts is just something I'm used to doing.

My biggest frustration to be honest is no animated signals... I long for a working semaphore!

Ronnie

Ole Valley Network Branch Line 1957

screenshot1545.jpg

Ex-LMS 2P Arrives With a Push Pull Train from Wolverton. Services where starting to get less regular as the introduction of bus services in the local area. These bus services would cause the down fall of all the branch lines on the network and all the branch lines on the network where closed by January 1967 with the closer of the line to Templebay and the Main Line section to Olemouth from Wolverton.
screenshot1548.jpg

One of the few J-15 on the line moves out of the siding with the morning freight in front of the small engine shed where a Jinty and J50 wait for there next Job. At this time most of the J-15 where being replaced by Ex-LMS 4F which where moving of the main route from Gainsborough to Olemouth because of the new Sulzer Type 2's (Class 24) and some English Electric Type 2 (Class 26). But a few lasted until 1966 on the systems branch lines on the network.
screenshot1551.jpg

A rare sight in 1966 but in 1957 there where many of the Aspinall 2F doing many Jobs including shunting, Station piloting, short haul freight and three of the lines aspinalls where fitted with Pushg Pull equipment. But by 1960 they had benn replaced by 2 Ivatt 2mt and a Jinty with Push Pull Equipment. Here we see one with a Parcel Train heading for Wolverton, Where it will be attached to the Parcel train from Templebay, which was usally hauled by one of the lines 4F or J39.
screenshot1544.jpg

The final photo of the 2p with the push pull set. This loco would end it working life on the Branch to Templebay before closer in 1967. It was moved of this branch when it was closed in January 1966.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd give this thread a bump - here's one from my Stainmore route.....

A SR O1 (pretending to be NER J21) tackling the 1 in 70 across Deepdale Viaduct with some teaks, on it's way to Kirkby Stephen.

stovepipe200907210001.jpg

and another, from the Colne to Skipton route by clack45.

stovepipe200907190019.jpg

Last edited:
.... been playing for a change .... I have put Stow-Cum-Quy by Lord-Claud-Hamilton into TC3, .... and made a few additions in the yard, here are some shots ....

scq2.jpg

scq1.jpg

scq4.jpg

sqc3.jpg

.... been playing for a change .... I have put Stow-Cum-Quy by Lord-Claud-Hamilton into TC3, .... and made a few additions in the yard, here are some shots ....[/IMG]

Nice shots Kemplan. Considering how much I've enjoyed using the content you have created, it's nice that I can return the favour just a little.

Thank you.

.... have done a bit more to Stow-Cum-Quy .... I have added a few TC3 items around the Station, and I have passenger enabled the station with TC3 passengers ....

scq5.jpg

scq7.jpg

.... haven't played with trainz for ages ! ;)

Back