UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Gresley N2 Local.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

#5676. Strange people on Dearnby. I still can't figure out how N3V came to the conclusion that this passenger set was appropriate for Trainz.

#5677. Sparkers on parade. Certainly an interesting collection of screenshots Tanker. Rebuilding Brighton? - you're fearless about taking on some pretty darn intrepid projects aren't you, - so best of luck.

#5678. Unusual to see screenshots of the original Lickey Bank layout on here. I did an extensive rebuild of the route which works well and I meant to see about asking permission to upload it to the DLS, but I don't think that will be happening now.

#5679. I always enjoy what you've been doing with your M&DR project Lewisner. I like the view over Wharram Le Street.

Thank you Annie! Good to hear from you again!

I recently came into possession of an SR EMU book I picked up from a curious little hobby shop in Wilmington Delaware while I have been attending Engineer Recertification training for these past 2 months. As luck would have it, the Index had several large track diagrams for significant EMU Terminals: (Brighton, Dover, Selhurst etc..)

After seeing the vast difference in the layout of my own design, I have concluded that Brighton will indeed have to be rebuilt. As proud as I am of all the work I put into my version, it doesn't even come close to looking like the prototype - it's a warped interpretation of the original Terminus location. Luckily, most of my other locations I have worked tirelessly on can be saved as I can simply copy/paste them onto the new DEM baseboards that Frank has been helping me with. All it will take is a little adjusting and everything should fit fine.

I won't be getting to it until later this year however. The next DEM Section Frank has worked so hard on is from North Coulsdon to Crawley (Three Bridges) so I will be happily working my way through that first. Barney and I are currently double checking the track to make sure it's set up correctly to fuse the two map sections together. In addition, I think I will talk to Paul about getting brand new Brighton Building Assets built for the Terminal (Shed, Water Tower, Works Buildings, Station Canopies) so I can get it looking like an accurate Brighton this time around. All these things deserve an update! :D

Except that reskin of London Road Viaduct that Graham made for me. I love that thing and it is perfect. It will stay where it is forever. :hehe:

ZGbyhEZ.jpg
[/IMG]

eoQENkV.jpg
[/IMG]

4l2gCzB.jpg
[/IMG]

nE3yQoB.jpg
[/IMG]

OCn3msk.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Great shots, everyone!

Another set of LMS shots from me - a Fowler 4F runs one of the first trains out of Hawes. I know the environment effects are the same as a lot of other screenshots, but I like the result.

FuKZ1Wq.jpg

FRG4jkm.png

AivLPXO.jpg

ZwMDGCQ.jpg

ubtQiZC.png

vVGtkis.jpg

Enjoy, everyone! Take care.

#5684. Graham's London Road viaduct certainly is an amazing piece of work Tanker.

#5685. Hawes Junction might be old, but it's still a classic. Nice to see it again.

G5 with a two coach motor train set on Dintdale Road. (Trainz Build 105096)

ErE3pBw.jpg

cZIobjP.jpg

Vj9GeLl.jpg

Great pictures everyone!

Here's another one, of a Great Western 5600 powering a loaded coal train in South Wales (the route is in fact Gladwys Ddu - Early BR)

This having been a commission, I envisage it will be released as payware in the not-too-distant future.

Thanks,
Connor

unknown.png

#5688. MID SUFFOLK LIGHT RAILWAY, - definitely a favourite.

Here's a couple of snaps I took on my WIP minor railway project 'Bedwood'. It's a TS2012 project because TS2012 does exactly what it says on the tin without any fuss.

mhiOyix.jpg

Go0Ql5w.jpg

Last edited:
Time to Necro our beloved thread.

I guess I hadn't noticed sooner but Ed seems to have post his 4 Wheeled CCT Vans to go with his PLVs and I couldn't help but take them for a spin. So here they are on a double heading to Feltham from South Lambeth Goods Yards. The little J50 in the foreground is one of those who worked on the Widened Lines in London and actively traveled between the South and East Ends of London on freight transfers. Maybe it brought the CCTs to South Lambeth? :hehe:

84iIjVy.jpg
[/IMG]

6EAZV52.jpg
[/IMG]

iaPofhI.jpg
[/IMG]

More from me as I perform track tests on the South London section. A quick into a day of one of my favorite locos of the LBSCR - the Billington E6 Class.

Fh5qCYl.jpg
[/IMG]

No.32410 is working Victoria as the station pilot for several big name express trains. Although the need for a station pilot has been mostly mitigated since the introduction of EMUs, the heavy holiday season demands a little extra help. In the foreground, a lazy CC1 sits waiting for the hardworking radial to assemble a boat train for Newhaven for it.

mt3RTvI.jpg
[/IMG]

As 32410 couples up to a 8 Car Rake of Maunsell Carriages, a small look into the Victoria EMU Shed is seen. On the next track over is a three car set of SL2 EMUs - the oldest and earliest electrical units used in South London that Victoria has. Once formerly equipped with pantographs to collect power from long dissapated catenary systems, the SL2s are now equipped with 3rd Rail systems and rarely move unless there is a shortage of relief units available. I hear the cleaners find them very cozy for napping! :hehe:

After a day of sorting through trains like the Golden Arrow and the Bournemouth Belle, No.32410 returns to it's allocated shed amongst its brethren - located in a new section I've been working on...

M27ohV1.jpg
[/IMG]

eA6Wyv5.jpg
[/IMG]

GWg24iA.jpg
[/IMG]

Ah sorry Rob!

Necro is board slang for posting on a thread that hasn't been posted on in a while. I used that without thinking I suppose. :hehe:

Ah sorry Rob!

Necro is board slang for posting on a thread that hasn't been posted on in a while. I used that without thinking I suppose. :hehe:

I wouldn't consider posting a new post five days after the last post a 'Necro' post. Five years would be more appropriate for a necro post. If you had used the word 'resurrect' instead of 'necro', we might have gotten it.

Ah sorry Rob!

Not seen that term before now - is it a US thing? ! I'm not up to speed with all the forum slang!

Rob.

I also play Fallout 76 and it was kind of a learning curve to become familiar with gaming slang. There's one nickname which is a "Food Build" - this is a player who has maximised the benefits of eating food and stimulants in the game so they have high health but are useless at fighting other other players in PvP (player versus player).

Great shots all. I've been away from my PC for the past 10 days but I'm back now so catching up on everything.

80104 approaching Corfe Castle from Norden. It's a nice model, thanks to all involved though I don't know how to get the shed plate to appear?

Because of my being away Swanage hasn't yet been uploaded but I will upload it tonight so fingers crossed it goes through!

CYt9AGM.jpg

6RXSMA6.jpg

ktnbUOj.jpg

wqYLxw8.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Back