UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

N.E.R. T.W. Worsdel A Class 2-4-2Tl

Pre-grouping branch passenger train.
The Amble Branch train in the hands of a T.W.Worsdell A Class 2-4-2T with six-wheel coaches.

UK........BR/ER

d237a478c91921deba3049203de0310a.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Hi Cosplay
The coach is an ex GCR Barnum coach and is available here :- https://darlington-works.weebly.com/freeware.html
Regards
Brian
Thank you for this link.
There are a lot of nice stuff
in store and as freeware.

Dear Brian, sorry for disturbing you again.
I have installed the green steamer in T:ANE.
There is one missed dependency.
<kuid:311512:6002>
This KUID is required in container smoke0 as texture.
Can you tell me please, where I can find it?

Hi again

This is called "Steam 3" by "Auran" and is built in to TS12. I had to copy it over from TS12 build 49922 because of the copy protection in later builds.

Regards

Brian

Steam Days at Northallerton

North Eastern Railway. Worsdell T2 Class 0-8-0 (later LNER Q6) brings a loose coupled freight down the Longlands loop at Northallerton. This connects the down East Coast Main Line to the down Leeds Northern line for Eaglescliffe. The T2 passes beneath the Cordio Loop, which links the Leeds Northern line from Harrogate and Ripon to the ECML. This is a rollback modification of a section of the TS12 built-in route Kings Cross to Newcastle. Trackwork rolled back but scenery till to work on. T2 from Darlington Works, rolling stock from Paulz Trainz.

Hi again
This is called "Steam 3" by "Auran" and is built in to TS12. I had to copy it over from TS12 build 49922 because of the copy protection in later builds.
Regards
Brian

Strange. My TS12 has Build 61383 and
there are no such an (Built in) KUID. Sorry.
AFAIK the Build 49922 was for TS2010.
Did You mean TS2010? Can you confirm it?

Hi

Apologies as I made a typo. It should be Steam3 not Steam 3 - no space. TS12 build 49922 was the last build before DRM protection was applied. I have both builds 49922 and 61388 installed and the asset is in both but I have a number of add-ons such as the S&C installed so I may have obtained it through one of them as they also show as built in with TS12.

Regards

Brian

UK...........BR/SR 700 Class locos by paulhobbs. Thank you Paul for these magnificent machines.

BR..SR-700-Class-0-6-0-by-paulhobbs.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

.... interesting that my school bus seems to of been re-skinned ? - in the above shot (it really was my school bus !, but was two tone blue)

re post #1117 kemplen.

Hello kemplen, indeed a quick re-skin of your Bedford Duple to remind me of my late father's hire coach paint scheme. He operated from 1947 and for many years used Bedford/Duple vehicles, but like him, Bedford and Duple must also be long gone now. Many thanks for the memories your model rekindled.

Cheers, evilcrow

Evilcrow, great pictures and in particular your #1120 post which brought back fond memories. When I was little I lived a few houses from the entrance to a London Transport bus depot in North London with 105 trolley buses which as children was our play ground. So called health and safety was unheard of, the buses were great for the likes of hide and seek and the discarded tickets a ready supply of catapult ammunition. Our local trains were 0-6-0 coffee pots from Liverpool Street to Enfield Town, Beaching didn't manage to get them but long replaced by electric unfortunately. Peter

Back