UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

re post #4078 pfx
Thanks for the compliment Innis.
re post #4079
Thanks for the compliment Annie, due to the interest LNER at the moment, it's nice to revisit ones' routes
re post #4081 clekev.
Thanks for the info Andy and the masterful shots.
re post #4082 Heinrich505
Very nice and rich colour in your screenie Gary.

Here's a link to see the class leader in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yti4PoBvNAE

Somewhere Scotland

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Thanks for the compliment, Ken. I'm trying to reach the bar that you set with each of your shots. :)

The video was great - 700000 is such a beauty and the video was masterfully done. Thanks for the link - thrilling to watch.

Your latest shot is amazing. :cool: I've no idea how you managed to get the AI birds to cooperate with a flyover in V formation, at just the right moment, but it fits perfectly. The warmth of the colors can be felt through the teak carriages and the rails. Excellent composition.

Gary

Vary nice shots Gary and Ken . Both have me wanting to run something from across the pond now :cool: . But Steam always has that effect .:hehe: Not a bad shot on this thread . Thanks

Matt

This isn't the place to post something like that friend. Try starting your own thread if you want to discuss it okay? :)

Oh yes that does look a lot better Tanker. Nicely done.

A lot of work accomplished there Tanker.

Thank you guys so much. It's certainly been a crazy thing to work on but I am going to continue on it. The whole route now runs from Chichester and Horsham all the way to Lewes and Sheffield Park and I could have never have imagined it would develop this fast when I first embarked on this project. The next stop is to London or bust!

Brighton-Route-Project.jpg

Now a little bit of running time on the lines west of Brighton!

rnhzXhh.jpg
[/IMG]

April 7th 1954 - E6 No.32418 is on it's way back from Lancing Carriage Works after delivering the "Lancing Belle" and is returning to Brighton as a light engine when it's crew receives a distress call from the station. The Local EMU Service from Chichester has stalled on the main line after a third rail malfunction due to the heavy rain. The passengers have already grown impatient and began slinging insults like "toothpaste tube" and "sardine can" at the HAP Units.

INPvc9P.jpg
[/IMG]

fAhRAbJ.jpg

Seeing the overjoyed passengers, No.32418 switches lines and is hastily coupled up to avoid any future delays. With large amount of sand and a little bit of luck :hehe:) they will reach Brighton without any further problems!

zo8AbbV.jpg
[/IMG]

mktvgek.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Graham directed him here Tanker because this is where the intelligent folk who know about Uk steam engines hang out.

Ah! Okay. Sorry about that. Just trying to keep the thread "on track" as it were.

That being said, I remember someone saying the creator went on a break due to health issues but never picked the project back up again. Hope everything is okay with them.

This isn't the place to post something like that friend. Try starting your own thread if you want to discuss it okay? :)

What an unbelievable comment, that's not very friendly is it?

He did start his own thread and I sent him here so that people 'in the know' might be able to help him.

Cheers,

Graham

re post #4084 Heinrich505
Pure luck with the birds !!, Gary.
re post #4085 Railwoodman
Thank you Matt. Always have a look at your PRR route most excellent.
re post #4092 clekev
Another excellent screenie, please let us in to the secret of how to acheive it using TRS19 settings?.Thank you Andy.

Somewhere Scotland TANE.

Cheers, Ken

Thanks Ken, actually I rather like the dark moody atmosphere in your TANE shots. In #4081 I gave a run-down on graphic tweaks, but afaik all in-game settings are default.
Could you please tell me the identity of the wooden platform in the first screenshot above? It is perfect for an industrial halt on my Dales route.
Thanks, Andy...

Hello Andy,
thanks for the info, I will take another look at TRS19.

The wooden platform is available on the DLS, two types, "K platform wood <kuid489443:150161> and K platform wood narrow <kuid:489443:150162>"
both by 'Vlatas". Both can be 'modded'
Cheers, Ken

#4092. So you were able to find a PO lime wagon clekev. 'Dintdale Lime', - that's one I've not seen before. I will get around to doing some lime wagons once I'm a bit more wakeful.

#4093. Wonderfully moody screenshots Ken.

Last edited:
What an unbelievable comment, that's not very friendly is it?

He did start his own thread and I sent him here so that people 'in the know' might be able to help him.

Cheers,

Graham

My apologies Graham. I had no intention of being unfriendly. I was just trying to keep things focused and meant no maliciousness behind my comment.

I should see I was wrong in my attempt to do so. I misread the situation and will refrain from making such statements in the future. I am sorry.

Thanks Tanker, now let's move on... :)

One day I will return to my UK route making so I like to keep up to date with this thread and other UK threads.
I know it won't be an easy jump from 2012/TANE to TRS19 so when I have found my UK 'Brave Man' T-shirt I will then start proceedings.
Right now I am wearing my DHR T-shirt :)
(DHR is more British than you think!)

Cheers,
Graham

My own skins on your 'blank' red 8 Tonner, freelance Dales route, Dintdale being a play on the real Dentdale. :)

@ Ken: Thanks!!

Excellent work clekev and very nicely done. That's exactly what I made the blank red 8 tonner for so it's nice to see it in use. I have a couple of blank grey 8 tonners as well that I was planning to upload to the DLS so I'd best get on with doing that.

#4100. I really like your screenshot of the van train crossing the ungated crossing Ken. It would be a nice one to frame and hang up on the wall.

Last edited:
Great shots all!

LSWR S15 class no. 828 Harry A. Frith seen here in a flashback to 1998 when it was visiting the railway. Seen here at Swanage MPD; the demonstration goods train can also just be seen in Swanage loop.

Not fully accurate as in 1998 the signal box had yet to be built and the crossover to be reinstated, amongst several other things but it gives a flavour.
iZCR7Th.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Back