Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1900

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

More great screenshots from the regulars, keep them coming.

The subject of this week's Screenshot comp is branch lines, get your shots in there folks!

I am still working away on my Carrachmuir route, I think I spend as much time researching as I do modelling.

I am enjoying myself, what a great stress relief Trainz modelling is.
    Despite being a health enforced hermit I still have a sense of humour.

"In Carrachmuir, there was a lot of interest in the two rare visitors, but they missed the real photo opportunity!"....

Graham,
    EM Modelz

That made me laugh, - good one Graham.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

HP XW8400 Xeon Workstation E5320 quad core, 16GB RAM, 500Gb Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

@KotangaGirl, thanks for the Compliment.

Greetings

Epo

Re post #1863 Epoch3bis4

Nice one Epo, makes one think of clotted cream and Cornwall.

aKP Somewhere ScR (a WIP).

Cheers, evilcrow

#1863 - You know the 9400 Class is my favorite GWR Pannier Tank and I can't get over how good you make it look Epo. You really do it justice with every screenshot.

#1864 - Another amazing set of ScR Shots Ken! The J36 looks to be handling the load well and that A2 is looking especially grand. I'm going to have to roll out Blue Peter and take it for a stroll soon!!

Tanker46
    Last edited by Tanker46; March 9th, 2019 at 04:56 PM.

What does ScR stand for? I've been looking at Evilcrow's fantastic shots and I've always wondered what ScR stood for.
    The end of one journey can be the start of another.
    A journey never truly ends.

ScR was the Scottish region of British Railways.

HP XW8400 Xeon Workstation E5320 quad core, 16GB RAM, 500Gb Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

Really? And all this time I thought he was referencing the Settle and Carlisle Route! As a avid BR enthusiast I must go hang my head in shame for a bit! XD

A few more shots from the MSWJR line:

[IMG][/IMG]

Early Morning Shots from Savernake Station depict the station pilot hard at work with it's shunting duties while a Ex-SDJR 7F rolls by with a heavy coal train bound for Grafton.

[IMG][/IMG]

A very unique midday shot at Savernake catching one of the two express engines to frequent the line - GWR 60XX Class "King Edward VII". The express engine is taking on passengers while a GWR 47XX "Night Owl" Class storms by with a milk train bound for Laira Depot in Plymouth.

Tanker46
    Last edited by Tanker46; March 10th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.

Hopewood Tramway. The 9.00am to Bluebell Woods leaving Hopewood on Sea. If that Bentley driver can't beat the train he needs to have a serious talk to the dealer who sold it to him.

#1869 - That is hilarious Anne! Also, I love what you've done with the NER F10! Really does look like a Crystal Palace now!!

Thanks Tanker. The NER F10 as was is proving to be a very useful engine indeed for working trains on the Hopewood tramway. Apart from the GER livery I've done quite a few things to it including fixing it up with a cab interior and fitting tramway skirts.

More Hopewood Tramway.

I have been "off the grid" for a while, and moving to a new PC machine. I hope to upload Riccarton Junction soon, and am currently finishing off detailing and testing.
    Here are some progress shots:

My aim is to portray the wildness of this beautiful area, and relive a bit of trainspotting in the process.

Best wishes
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanOHoseason View Post
    My aim is to portray the wildness of this beautiful area
    I'd say your aim is right on target

Hello IanOHoseason, I agree with amigacooke, you have captured the wide open spaces of the border country there with Riccarton.