UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Oh yes, how embarrassing! :confused:

I've seen his website, he has a good range of locos on there. I keep meaning to download the 5MT but haven't done so as of yet.

Now for a screenshot; cast your mind back to 1997 and the fledgling Swanage Railway played host to BR Standard Class 9F 92203 Black Prince. Seen below at Swanage MPD - some imagination is required as the crossover wasn't installed until 2013!
QlLjcKP.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Last edited:
This thread's gone exceptionally quiet as of late...

Anyway, here's two from me - a Castle class running an express passenger service.

nE5FGnf.jpg

H1MKIE2.jpg

In a scene reminiscent of the 1960s, class 33 33111 leads a 4TC set towards Swanage with Corfe Castle in the background, seen here from Afflington Bridge:
u1ZcXOX.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

qCiKOnj.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Gorgeous Shots Parker! I do love seeing that U Class.. The Mk1s looking excellent too! Is there a new carriage among them possibly? ;)

I have been working away on the South London Route and a special GWR Project with my friend Barney, when I came across a new route on the DLS covering Plymouth to Okehampton in the 1950s. It's an excellent display and I have gotten quite a bit of running on it!

rBNr3W8.jpg
[/IMG]

HanPWpR.jpg
[/IMG]

OFkUzfk.jpg
[/IMG]

fMAXYdA.jpg
[/IMG]

6Z5Ffmy.jpg
[/IMG]

I've been looking for a really good excuse to put Valliant's 2MT Reskin to work and I think I just found it.

Rxrt6cC.jpg
[/IMG]

NEXPLJj.jpg
[/IMG]

x5T06jC.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker, - is that The SR/GWR Plymouth Tavistock and Launceston Railway by mrflibble ?

It certainly looks a really great route despite being made for TS2009.

I haven't been so well so haven't been doing much with Trainz. I can see that there's been some really nice screenshots posted here while I've been away though.

Last edited:
Great shots Tanker.

"I'm taking an early holiday 'cos summer comes soonest in the South". Looking eveyr bit the seaside destination, we see M7 30053 simmering in platform 2 at Swanage:
lEUVerO.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Tanker, - is that The SR/GWR Plymouth Tavistock and Launceston Railway by mrflibble ?

It certainly looks a really great route despite being made for TS2009.

I haven't been so well so haven't been doing much with Trainz. I can see that there's been some really nice screenshots posted here while I've been away though.

Hi Annie!

It is indeed! I am working on a project with Pilotwoo to bring the Rivera Line to Trainz and I happened across it when I was trolling the DLS for content. I must say it's very interesting and I don't think it would take much effort at all to dress it up for a TRS19/ TRS22 Standardized version!

I understand your reasons for being absent. I hope you are feeling better soon. Things aren't the same without our GER Expert among our ranks! :D

Great screenshots, all! Hope all is well for everyone.

Another Flying Scotsman screenie in TRS22... running the inaugural nonstop express service out of King's Cross at 10:00 on 1 May 1928. (I realize the route's infrastructure is not accurate to the time period, and no head code... but ignore that and look at this marvel of British engineering.)

MjupaJH.jpg

Back