UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Hi SRKing783,

Where did you get that class40? Is it included in the grass British model railway? Or its a part of the S&C?

Thanks

Hi, sorry for not seeing this until now. The Class 40, alongside some more Class 37s, 24s, a bunch of MK1s and various steam locos, are part of the SnC package. Highly recommend it.

Again, sorry for getting to you now. Really enjoyed your route screenshots!

Visiting Class 11 12099 on the turntable at Swanage, having exited the shed:
uPf4Nfq.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

re post #5846 KotangaGirl
Thank you Annie. I'm enjoying your LSWR shots also good work on those ex bendorsey loco sheds.
WIP
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Thanks very much Ken. Love that British Railways narrow gauge MPD screenshot. Plenty of atmosphere, smoke and steam, - and dirt and oil and coal dust.

Class C8 No.297 eases its train out of the bay platform at Harwood on Diver_Col's 'Milbourne James SR' layout. Definitely an oldie, but goodie layout that has fitted itself very nicely into TANE.

7lQ2Niu.jpg

Last edited:
#5849. Yay! - that's a really nice Christmas greetings screenshot Ken. And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well.

qIwtie2.jpg

Re: GWR 8000 Cathedral class: An interesting model of something that never got off the drawing board as far as I know.

The big question is: will the model, as portrayed in your shots, be made available? Also, is it one of chrisaw's models?

Thanks,

Rob.

Re: GWR 8000 Cathedral class: An interesting model of something that never got off the drawing board as far as I know.

The big question is: will the model, as portrayed in your shots, be made available? Also, is it one of chrisaw's models?

Thanks,

Rob.

You can find it here Rob https://pepsijuan666.wixsite.com/talleres-pepi/engines Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
It's made for TS2009 and it needed some work doing before it behaved itself nicely in TANE SP4. The tender and engine weights are all wrong and the engine specs and sound files were rubbish, and the main bogie animdist was wrong as well, - so I set it up the same as one of Skipper1945's Kings.
I'll most probably do some more messing about with it as time goes on. It certainly runs well now and running about on Tristyn & District seems to suit it nicely.
The creator has an open licence on reskinning and mods by the way.

I'd certainly like to see this version in Trainz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gydJ8HsoTd0

Paul

Yes the Caledonia Works version is pretty impressive Paul. We wouldn't want to hold our breaths waiting for something like that to turn up in Trainz though.

o9y1eC6.jpg

I see the Forums is celebrating Christmas early!! :D And what better to have with Christmas than a Cathedral eh Annie! :hehe:

Been working like crazy in TRS19 lately.

J9gcSRG.jpg
[/IMG]

Norwood Junction LBSCR C2x Class No. 32545 is returning home with a ballast train on a sunny morning after an overnight journey to Redhill. The double domed engine has brought the ballast for trackwork just south of London Bridge Station, but must check the load in with the Foreman at the station first. It's hopes for a clear track are dashed as the points are held against it to allow the Golden Arrow led by Merchant Navy Cunard White Star Line to pass on the down line for it's sprint to Dover.

EiglGi2.jpg
[/IMG]

The driver sighs and opens his thermos as shedmate Maunsell Q Class No.30533 reverses towards the goods shed for a banana train bound for Brighton's sunny shores. The hectic bustle of the yard was just a typical day at Norwood Junction..

5T2BfgT.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I see the Forums is celebrating Christmas early!! :D And what better to have with Christmas than a Cathedral eh Annie! :hehe:

Ha ha, - true enough Tanker. You're certainly making good progress with your Southern Railway route.

Seasons greetings to one and all, hope you all have had, and will continue to have, a great last month of the year!

A Christmas Photo Charter
"Look, I know we promised an LNER hauled train for the event, but paint up the Austerity in the right colours and say its a J94, no one will notice!"

LEperpP.jpg

Original locomotive by Edh6, route is 'Lavenham in Winter' by Paulsw2.

You can find it here Rob https://pepsijuan666.wixsite.com/talleres-pepi/engines Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
It's made for TS2009 and it needed some work doing before it behaved itself nicely in TANE SP4. The tender and engine weights are all wrong and the engine specs and sound files were rubbish, and the main bogie animdist was wrong as well, - so I set it up the same as one of Skipper1945's Kings.
I'll most probably do some more messing about with it as time goes on. It certainly runs well now and running about on Tristyn & District seems to suit it nicely.
The creator has an open licence on reskinning and mods by the way.

Thanks Annie. I wasn't aware of that site until now!

Rob.

Back