Page 219 of 276 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4138

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

KotangaGirl,
    It's never a bore seeing your screenshots. They are always enjoyable. Minehead branch route looks very nice.

Heinrich505
    Thanks Heinrich. I've been working on the Minehead branch on and off for a couple of years now. I really do need to get back to doing some more work on it since it's really starting to get somewhere now.

That's exactly what I like about your PO Wagons Annie. They all have a story behind them and their fictional histories make them an easy fit in for any fictional layout! I must confess that almost all of the PO's you've done have ended up on both my Pre-Grouping and Big Four versions of Dearnby and District! They tie in with the LMS, GWR and SR stock so perfectly!
    Thanks Tanker. Yes all my fictional PO wagons have some kind of story attached to them. I was trying to research PO wagons for my Norfolk layout and ended up getting frustrated over trying to find period appropriate wagon information, - so I decided I would make my own PO wagons that would fit in anywhere because the company names and locations on the sides of the wagons never existed. Most of the place names perhaps have more of a south of England sound to them and some of them are place names on my equally fictional Norfolk layout. Trainz folk seem to like them

#3270. Nice NER scene there tailight.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Default 1924 - The 5.03 pm from Hull running alongside the River Humber

The 5.03 pm from Hull runs alongside the River Humber, bound for Goole and Doncaster. The leading carriages are a three-carriage portion for London Kings Cross, which will reach the capital at 9.25 pm. The five remaining carriages in the train , all non-vestibuled types, will travel in service as far as Retford and spend the night at Grantham.

Last edited by borderreiver; November 13th, 2020 at 11:25 AM.

n GWR Saint 2936 Cefntilla Court on my fictional route. South & South West

LBSCR WIP

Cheers, evilcrow

#3275. Now that is a very fine screenshot evilcrow.

The LNWR Coal Tank undergoing final testing on the Minehead branch with a train of 1860s LNWR coke wagons.

And arrival at Stogumber station. The climb from Blue Anchor to Stogumber is a good many miles on gradients between 1.11-1.86% so it makes for a good testing ground.

Superb evilcrow

I'm taking a break from reskinning and upgrading things and I'm going to play trains for a week on my GER Norfolk layout.

Back to the Hopewood Tramway.

Default 1924 - The G.C.R. Hull and Doncaster branch

I am also taking a train for a run.
    The 5.03 pm from Hull with through carriages for Kings Cross comes off the former G.C.R. Hull and Doncaster branch at Thorne Junction. It will take the former G.C.R. Barnsley to Barnetby branch to reach the E.C.M.L. at Doncaster.

Willoughby Loop closed Oct 1970 section Mablethorpe to Willoughby plus East Lincolnshire line.

KotangaGirl thats my type of route

Tom
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

Quote Originally Posted by tdstead View Post
    KotangaGirl thats my type of route

Tom
    Very much mine too Tom. The Hopewood Tramway is more or less a layout within a layout and it can operate largely independently from the other lines on my Norfolk layout. I can leave the automatic scheduling to run things out on the main line and please myself with running the tramway.

It's important to have fun with your trainset. A snap taken at the little station at Bluebell Sands on the Hopewood Tramway.

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

KotangaGirl,
    That screen capture is classic. I had to laugh - is the castle that painful, or perhaps not pronounced the same?

Trips to Mars? I'm guessing that is Mars UK, Freeby Lane, Melton Mowbray, UK, per a google earth search, although it looked pretty green and flat, not at all red as in the poster. Misadvertising, perhaps...?

A very cool screenshot - got a good laugh out of it.

Heinrich505

Re post #3276 KotangaGirl and #3277 Amigacooke.
    Thank you both for the compliment.

Re post #3282 KotangaGirl
    A ticket Hopewood to Mars would need some working out by the Railway Clearing House (RCH) to allocate the ticket revenue to the various railway/space companies. Nice one Annie.

LBSCR WIP

Cheers, evilcrow

KotangaGirl,
    That screen capture is classic. I had to laugh - is the castle that painful, or perhaps not pronounced the same?
    The name is pronounced 'H-ing' Heinrich so not as in being painful. The poster is from a friend's model railway project to build a 'what-if' portion of the West Norfolk Railway.

Re post #3282 KotangaGirl
    A ticket Hopewood to Mars would need some working out by the Railway Clearing House (RCH) to allocate the ticket revenue to the various railway/space companies. Nice one Annie.
    Ha ha yes sorting out the ticketing would be a nightmare evilcrow.

Your screenshot of the triangular junction on your new WIP layout is excellent