Page 122 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1894

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

That's a very nice goods yard Graham. It looks busy with lots of interesting details too.

Thanks Tanker, - I didn't know knucklesnvector made an E1R, but then I've not had a lot to do with SR routes except for angelah's Hayling island and mrfibbles's Bodiam and Wadebridge (North Cornwall).
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

HP XW8400 Xeon Workstation E5320 quad core, 16GB RAM, 500Gb Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

If I may offer some advice Anne - If you are running mrfibbles's Cornwall Route, then the E1R would be perfect for it. Richard Maunsell rebuilt them from LBSCR E1s for the sole purpose of operating in the regions of North Devon and Cornwall that needed some decent locomotives to handle the operations there.

New photographs - Although the SR has been pressed for locomotive allocations lately, Dover Marine was able to spare one of their SECR P Class's to help with the freight work along the route. The traffic is still increasing due to a new extension from Fellham to the SR mainline, but the SR has guaranteed another locomotive for them by the end of the year.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Tanker46

Excellent Run of a Maunsell V Class, Ardaeshir. It know its a little out of place, but that Schools Class looks splendid pulling those Stanier Carriages!

Tanker46

Ardaeshir, that looks a lot Kellsthrope Road ��

Mason Taylor's latest factory creations...

Not as imposing as my previous mill fascade, but still grandiose.

I just love nooks and crannies....

Graham,
    EM Modelz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by euromodeller View Post
    [snip]

Not as imposing as my previous mill facade, but still grandiose.
    And much gentler on system resources, since every unit in the kit shares just a single texture, and all the high-poly buildings are LOD provisioned.

Mason's certainly got us going with these great new factory buildings.

Sleepy Saturday one summer at Ashburton with the station pilot idling in the yard.....

Paul

Blog Entries

Looking excellent, Paul - but is that still Kit 1 or have you substituted the later, lighter 5? If it is 5, then I think I may have to produce a lighter version still - I did prepare some twenty different shades of that stone during the trial process, and I have a separate version of Unit A that I can trial some of the others on on so as to avoid going through the whole set each time, but I'm a little mystified as to why they seem to be showing up so much darker on everybody else's shots than they do for me.

Cheers,

m
    Last edited by masontaylor; February 18th, 2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Posted incomplete text in error

#1823. Beautiful screenshots Paul.

Yes masontaylor is certainly master builder to the nation at the moment. Brilliant work on the new 'Old Factory Kit', absolutely brilliant.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

HP XW8400 Xeon Workstation E5320 quad core, 16GB RAM, 500Gb Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

re post #1823 Paulsw2

I concur with Annie, pin sharp pics, TRS19 I presume.
    Wonderful models from masontaylor.

Lot of good pics of late.

aKP Somewhere ScR ( aWIP )

Cheers, evilcrow

Nice shots paulsw2 and evilcrow. Your shot, evilcrow, looks just as sharp as any good TS2019 shot! (Yet a further disincentive to my prospective purchase of TS2019 'fraid to say! - Sorry, just had to say that, off topic though it is!)

Rob.

Delightful pictures, all.
    I especially like the lighting - are the textures on Ashburton PBR? There are no signs of odd effects with shading and shadows.
    Best wishes
    Ian

[IMG][/IMG]

The beautiful L.M.S 'Coronation Class' races along.
    The end of one journey can be the start of another.
    A journey never truly ends.

Thanks for lovely feedback everyone. First, happy to put my hands up and admit I do a bit of 'treating' of my screenshots (what self-respecting rail photographer doesn't?) and Windows 10 has very handy and simple tools for this. Yes, they're all in TRS19, which I think is the best looking version of Trainz I've ever seen (a million miles away from my first version, Trainz-UC!) Re. PBR textures in Ashburton - I've done a little bit of dabbling, but still experimenting with this, so quite exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by masontaylor View Post
    Looking excellent, Paul - but is that still Kit 1 or have you substituted the later, lighter 5? If it is 5, then I think I may have to produce a lighter version still - I did prepare some twenty different shades of that stone during the trial process, and I have a separate version of Unit A that I can trial some of the others on on so as to avoid going through the whole set each time, but I'm a little mystified as to why they seem to be showing up so much darker on everybody else's shots than they do for me.
    Thanks Mason, can confirm they are Kit 5 - probably still too sooty for the countryside. Refer to the fifth screenshot to see the lighter grey/reddish stone colour of the cottages on the right of the factory that may be more suitable (think I also referred to this on your thread for these buildings.)

Paul