UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

RE Post # 1422 Tanker46
Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you resolved the situation with the tender. I cannot remember what I did to rectify the problem, but I made a clone and probably used a "mix and match"
situation with the textures and dependencies from previous and current versions, editing in TS12.

UK...........BR/GCR/MET

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Facing a decision whether or not to move my WIP Stainmore project to TRS 2019, I decided to attempt a smaller route on the new system. It is based on Riccarton Junction on the ex North British Waverley route, where the Border Counties line from Morpeth / Hexham/ Reedsmouth Junction meets the main line from Carlisle to Edinburgh. It is a remote moorland setting, and it was interesting to play with the new environment settings to see what could be achieved. The route gives the opportunity to run Main line and branch line stock which is fairly well catered for within the community, thanks especially to edh6 and trainboi1 motive power. Much is still to do with detailing, but my aim is to recreate the wild moorland atmosphere. Here are a couple of progress shots.

After a bit of practice, I am quite pleased with the 2019 lighting, although sceptical at first. There are still one or two items which it doesn't seem to like, however.

Best wishes
Ian

44824872661_99a37f9516_o.jpg

43914337535_f46357c205_o.jpg

re post #1437 escafeld

The station building ( on the DLS) is "NSW A8 Pattern stn bldg.", <kuid2:1854:1697:1> by VICTRAINZ/ad602000, permission granted by ad602000 to reskin as shown.

re post #1434 KotangaGirl
Thanks for the compliment KotangaGirl and thanks for showing more routes that you have discovered.

re post #1433 IanOHoseason
Wonderful route, the locos look at home.

Cheers, evilcrow

re post #1437 escafeld

The station building ( on the DLS) is "NSW A8 Pattern stn bldg.", <kuid2:1854:1697:1> by VICTRAINZ/ad602000, permission granted by ad602000 to reskin as shown.

Cheers, evilcrow

Thanks very much for that. Has it been released as per your reskin?

re post #1439 escafeld
I sought permission from ad602000 to reskin only, but I am sure if you wanted to reskin his original, by sending him a PM he would grant permission for you to do so.
He has other models that are worth looking at with a view to "Anglify", signal boxes etc.

Cheers, evilcrow

re post #1439 escafeld
I sought permission from ad602000 to reskin only, but I am sure if you wanted to reskin his original, by sending him a PM he would grant permission for you to do so.
He has other models that are worth looking at with a view to "Anglify", signal boxes etc.

Cheers, evilcrow

Thanks once again.

Back