UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

UK..........BR/SR

800cf67dc84c3756a2de9cd3733de9d4.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Heysham Belfast Boat train passes Hellifield

More Summer Saturday at Hellifield on the S&C route. LMS 4P 4-4-0 1117 speeds through with the morning Leeds to Heysham Belfast Boat Train Express.

Summer Leeds to Heysham Belfast Boat Train at Hellifield

More Summer Saturday at Hellifield on the S&C route. LMS 4P 4-4-0 1117 speeds through with the morning Leeds to Heysham Belfast Boat Train Express. This time with Skodasky, tweaked graphics environment and manual post-processing at Evilcrow's settings.

re post #1025 borderreiver

It's a pity post-processing settings still cannot be saved.

UK.........BR/SR

3b007d3a448cf8517ea32b79742f3216.jpg

78bef5e271215350e3a1134f3f6da25b.jpg

97131f01ca85785ef680482c7a646533.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Another great collection of screenshots Evilcrow! I have some I am going to share soon too from Hawes junction. Yes it is old but it actually looks rather good because the route has speed trees now, even from the get go. I replaced all the track on the route too. I think the brown ballasted track I replaced the gray one with looks so much better.

However, I do have 1 question. Why do the "road" bridges on the route not have the road on them? Are they supposed to be perminate bridges on tbe route? All the tan bridges that cross over the railway and the bridges the railway crosses, with some exceptions here and there, are road bridges without the road on them. This makes them NOT selectable, so you can't delete, move or do anything with them.

Last edited:
re post #1027 MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

Thank you for the compliment MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS.

Re the road bridge question, perhaps you could show a screenshot(s) of the bridge(s) concerned as I do not have Hawes Junction installed.

Cheers, evilcrow.

re post #1027 MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

Thank you for the compliment MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS.

Re the road bridge question, perhaps you could show a screenshot(s) of the bridge(s) concerned as I do not have Hawes Junction installed.

Cheers, evilcrow.

Okay, I will take one soon. It is very odd, they are actually road bridges, without the road and there are no models like them that are supposed to not have the road on them.

Here are the bridges.

This is what most of the stone bridges look like on the route:
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

This is what road should be on top of them. This bridge is selectible and findable in Surveyor. However, the version of the bridge above without its road is not:

Last edited:
re post # 1030 MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

I presume the screenshots you show are from Hawes Junction, a route that must now be 12 years old when computers were less powerful; the makers of the route I would suggest concentrated their efforts on the railway side of things to save computer power. Have you tried making a clone of the route thus you could then try replacing those bridges with something more detailed?

cheers evilcrow.

re post # 1030 MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

I presume the screenshots you show are from Hawes Junction, a route that must now be 12 years old when computers were less powerful; the makers of the route I would suggest concentrated their efforts on the railway side of things to save computer power. Have you tried making a clone of the route thus you could then try replacing those bridges with something more detailed?

cheers evilcrow.

You see, I actually want to but I can't. I cannot move, delete, or interact with these bridges in ANY WAY. That is why I am concerned because it is like they don't actually exist on the route. I have confirmed they are NOT because I could not find them in the buildings catagory.

You see, I actually want to but I can't. I cannot move, delete, or interact with these bridges in ANY WAY. That is why I am concerned because it is like they don't actually exist on the route. I have confirmed they are NOT because I could not find them in the buildings catagory.

From memory they are under Rail rather than scenery assets. Why do you want to replace them though? They are accommodation bridges, and never had roads over them anyway.

Ah, I had no idea they were track. So I am guessing they are bridges without track on them then. Well how come I don't see any spline points to move them? There are absolutely none.

Today I have a few screenshots I took over the past few days. Get ready for more! One thing I do realize is that this route is extremely old. However, I DO NOT have T:ANE so I cannot get the one British route Evilcrow and a lot of other people have because of this. I will get the route after TRS2018 comes out (or whatever they call it, I honestly think they should just name it Trainz Simulator 18) if of course it works in that version.

This first one is of a small coal train headed for Wharton to be loaded:

This next one is at the mine. Here a small 0-4-0 takes the coal wagons and heads up the small lead and backs down through the coal tipple:

Here we see the consist heading back to Garsdale:

After that train is back in Garsdale, there now is a Class 37 with a mixed freight on the route:

The Class 37 stops in Garsdale to be broken down:

A branch line mixed freight is made up and sent out to Hawes. This train is rather long and heavy for the branch, which has a constant grade all the way to Hawes, so I double headed it:

Last edited:
RE Post #1041 MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

Thank you for the compliment, MTH. I would suggest getting TANE SP2 first, try importing Hawes Jct into it.
I would imagine TANE would show that route to its best advantage.

UK.........BR/SR

edf4389b280b94cfda16657a351b74a9.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Back