Page 332 of 340 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5090

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Excellent Screenshots Parker! Seeing the DMUs is always a treat!

I'm looking forward to my own DMU runs once I extend the SR Route to Hastings one day!
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Southern Railway Project

Nice DMU screenshots PLP. I have to confess that I like taking the late great Andi Smith's AEC diesel railcar out for a run on Ashington from time to time.

Narcolepsy is not napping.

Have to agree love all 4 versions of the AEC, single, double, the triple with trailer in middle and Parcel

Tom
    Acer Predator orion 5000 16gb ram, rtx2070 graphics on windows 11
    TANE build 105766 (SP4) TRS19 build 114800

Quote Originally Posted by vendel View Post
    It's beautiful, Marc, I want to see more of this harbour!

v.
    Hello everybody ,

some more shots :

Have a nice week , here in my village the snow is very present...

Friendly, Marc

Wow Marc.That is simply stunning.

Beautiful scenes. Well done!
    casey

WOW! A grand masterpiece, brilliant work!

Absolutely stunning work Marc.

From the not so stunning work department I've dug out my old 'Cairnrigg to Balessie' short route I built in TS2019 SP0 and which became the very first layout I ever uploaded to the DLS. Originally it was my test track, only it somehow grew into becoming a proper layout. Now once again it's my test track, - only it's in TRS22 this time and it's getting a long overdue tidy up.

Ancient history in more ways than one.This 4-4-0 locomotive was designed by William Bouch for the Stockton and Darlington Railway. It was built by Robert Stephenson in 1860 for the South Durham & Lancashire Railway and went to the Stockton & Darlington Railway in 1862. It looks surprisingly modern with its large American style cab; - only that cab wasn't appreciated at all by the S&DR enginemen who considered that their hardy manhood was being placed in doubt.
    This Bouch 4-4-0 is also 'ancient history' as it's a model from TS2004 days and a part of my collection of 19th century engines and rolling stock. It runs nicely too.

Last edited by KotangaGirl; December 6th, 2021 at 06:37 PM. Reason: formatting

Annie that is a beauty of a loco with the wagons, nice to see it in action on your old route.

I have ported an old English route of mine into SP5 and apart from the buried track issue that N3V have found and now fixed, it was the least troublesome import of a route that I have ever done, I reset the environment and I was well impressed with the result.
    I'll get some images up tomorrow when I am able to, along with my settings.

Cheers,
    Graham

Member of TCWW & Trainz.de

Thanks Graham. I was not very good at using the surveyor tools when I built 'Cairnrigg to Balessie' and now that I'm having a proper look at it again I'm having a lot of, 'Oh dear' moments. As a route it still has good bones though so I'm sure I'll be able to tidy it up and make it look nice.
    So far I haven't had any real problems with TRS22 and everything I've carried across to it from TS2012 or TS2019 has been fine with only tiny tweaks being needed at the very most. This layout used to be where I kept most of my mid-19th century Trainz models so I'll be searching everything out again over the next couple of days.
    I'll be interested to see your old English route so I'll look out for your post tomorrow.

Hello from france,

@ Annie : You always show very interesting models , and amazing old Trains... Always a pleasure to follow your posts...
    @ Steviez, Casey and Bogieman : many thanks for your messages...
    Thank you for your constant work...

Very friendly, Marc

Marc, your English route is a work of art, well done!
    Annie, I have your original route, I enjoyed it back then so I look forward to the update.

Here is the English route I started in TS12 and have now ported it into SP5.
    It is still a work in progress but I thought I'd show it off any way

Alderdale.......somewhere in England.

Every time I add a new route I always reset the environment settings.
    After it was reset I added a green dot where the time was, this is the default time.
    Your choice of sky can affect how your route looks, I chose a cloudy sky for this English route.

Cheers,
    Graham
    Last edited by euromodeller; December 7th, 2021 at 05:15 AM.

Member of TCWW & Trainz.de

Quote Originally Posted by GIRAUD View Post
    Hello from france,

@ Annie : You always show very interesting models , and amazing old Trains... Always a pleasure to follow your posts...

Very friendly, Marc
    Thank you Marc, you are very kind to say such nice things about my old trains.

Annie, I have your original route, I enjoyed it back then so I look forward to the update.

Thanks Graham, - I wasn't always certain about what I was doing back then, but I did have a lot of fun building up 'Cairnrigg to Balessie'

And now Alderdale! Wow! What a lovely route. I hope you will upload Alderdale to the DLS one day soon as I'll be very disappointed if you don't and I might hold my breath until my face turns blue.

EDIT: Just a comment on environmental settings. I found I had to use a cloudy sky in TS2019 SP2 and SP3 to get the lighting settings right, but in SP4 I discovered I could use a clear blue sky on Ashington without any problems with the environmental lighting settings. I haven't done any experiments with lighting and skies in TRS22 as yet though.

Last edited by KotangaGirl; December 7th, 2021 at 11:39 AM. Reason: formatting

Wow. Absolutely wonderful screenshots, everyone! I'm looking forward to screenshots of British locos in TRS22.
    British Steam Trust Ltd.

The future of British mainline steam...

Hi Marc,

May I ask kindly please, what procedural track are you using in this scene?
    http://images.n3vgames.com/trainzpor...shot-Image.jpg

Cheers,
    Nick