Page 322 of 333 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 4981

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

More Foden geared locomotive snaps. The Foden now has an official H.T.Co. number and I also sorted out attachment points for the GER lamp code for single line working; - and yes that is a red lamp to the front. After the grouping and the formation of the LNER that lot up north fell about in shock over GER lamp codes, but to my mind red over white to the front makes a lot of sense for single line working.
    I still have to do some handrails and footsteps for the Foden, but not today as I'm sleepy.

Narcolepsy is not napping.

coming along nicely Annie

Tom
    Acer Predator orion 5000 16gb ram, rtx2070 graphics on windows 11
    TANE build 105766 (SP4) TRS19 build 114800

Very nice indeed. I do quite like the shaders that you’ve used for that route. Far better than the “everything has fifty lightbulbs shining on it” thing that TS19 has going on with its sky. (I still don’t own the game, I’m going off others’s screenshots.)

Quote Originally Posted by tdstead View Post
    coming along nicely Annie

Tom
    Thanks Tom. I've since done the footsteps/footboards to help the crew to get into the cab and now I need to figure out how to do the handrails.

Very nice indeed. I do quite like the shaders that you’ve used for that route. Far better than the “everything has fifty lightbulbs shining on it” thing that TS19 has going on with its sky. (I still don’t own the game, I’m going off others’s screenshots.)

Thanks, it's been a real learning curve with teaching myself how to adjust the environmental lighting settings to stop or reduce that 'sun gone supernova' appearance that TS2019 tends to have. SP3 is a little better in that regard than the earlier versions of TS2019, but it's still an annoyance having to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by stepney55 View Post
    Hi all,

Recently I have taken a keen interest into the events leading up to 11 August 1968, and with a Stanier Black Five in the waiting list to be released on my site (alongside an LSWR T1, but who really cares about that haha) which includes the numbers of the Black Fives involved with the 15 Guinea Special (Nos. 45110, 44781 and 44871).

In anticipation for this, here is a shot of Britannia No. 70013 "Oliver Cromwell" on its leg of the railtour, over the Settle & Carlisle line.

Thanks,
    Connor.
    Interesting picture - assuming the Britannia is the SnC version, I'm wondering about the Mk1s behind the loco.

Paul

EX SECR C No592
    This loco is working today with pre grouping coaches & can be seen on the Bluebell Railway webcams. I know there is some interest on this thread as it sometimes appears on Sctreenshots/

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsw2 View Post
    Interesting picture - assuming the Britannia is the SnC version, I'm wondering about the Mk1s behind the loco.

Paul
    I can answer that for you Paul. They are the same ones my friend John made that I posted a while back. Excellent models that go well with locos from any region of BR.

That said, I definitely cate about your T1 Connor. I have the beta version you put out and it's made a nice little home for itself on my Pre-Grouping version of Dearnby and District.
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

34070 Manston pausing at Corfe Castle in late afternoon:

Crossing Corfe Viaduct:

Apologies for the rather uninspiring shots; even I am getting tired of seeing the same locations over and over. Unfortunately photography has never been my strong suit!

Cheers,

PLP
    Building the Swanage Railway for TRS19.

Uninspiring? - not with Swanage PLP.

The Foden geared loco shunting on the small wharf at Bluebell Woods on my Norfolk layout.

'Sharpie' 0-6-2T at Foxhollow with a train of Rob Dee's wonderful GER 6 wheel coaches. I decided to take a break from Foden fettling.

My excuse for playing trains was testing the passenger schedule to Breton Woods and return.

And I was also giving the newly updated Regional Weather mod a test. Yes that definitely worked

Great screenshots Annie!

Some from me of D6515 on a Swanage-Norden service. I haven't driven this particular 33 in a while, mainly because the model is very much out of date and it doesn't drive particularly well but as it's my favourite 33, an exception had to be made.

Apologies in advance; the shots are identical to those normally seen...

Cheers,

PLP

Good looking screenshots PLP. It's always a pleasure to see more of Swanage no matter how many times I might have seen some of it before.
    Despite my love of steam engines I have been known to drive a now very old Trainz model of a WR 'Warship' on my BR era layouts sometimes, - so don't apologise for your elderly class 33.

Thanks Annie, you always have such lovely things to say so thank you.

Cheers,

PLP

Quote Originally Posted by PortLineParker View Post
    Note to self, show more steam!

And in that spirit, here we see a steam special to Swanage waiting at Wareham.

A standard 4 tank you say? No! An Ivatt 2MT, 41312 which used to frequent the Swanage branch in BR days - until a 4MT makes an appearance this is as close as we can get! Still a good little loco to drive:

Cheers,

PLP
    Oh Parker! The 2MT does look well on the Swanage Line! It's amazing how Riddles was able to maintain push pull formation trains on the Southern Region using these!

Also, don't think I've forgotten. I know what you are looking for and with the help of Pilotwoo, Trainboi1 and Zecrail it's finally becoming a reality.

These are for you buddy..

In 1951, Robert Riddles made the decision to create a tank engine version of his successful BR Standard 4 Ten Wheelers. This locomotive class went on to be extremely successful at hauling suburban and local services in the Brighton and East Sussex area.

It is the year 1955. The third batch of these marvelous engines are about to take their first test run after a refitting at Brighton Works.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Coming soon to a DLS near you....
    Last edited by Tanker46; October 31st, 2021 at 04:47 AM.
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

My subtlety needs some working on then Tanker...

But those look absolutely wonderful, my heart genuinely skipped a beat when I saw that first oh so distinctive shot of the lines of the 4MT.

These will go down an absolute storm I am sure, and I for one cannot wait to have this highly sought after and anticipated locomotive in TRS19 showing off the capabilities to rival 'the other sim'.

Well done Tanker, you really do deserve it and I very much look forward to the day that these locos are pressed into service.

Cheers,

PLP