Page 264 of 277 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4150

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

An interesting landscape Frank and with it framed by that marvellous viaduct it really is quite appealing.

I have one of Paul's Sentinel steam railmotors that I've been meaning to do a little fettling on, but I haven't got around to it yet.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Default Annie's Dismal Day!

Annie you have gone and shocked the Trainz world, look....

Member of TCWW and Trainz DE.

Currently brining the DHR into TRS19 one tree at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by euromodeller View Post
    What a scandal! Annie will never be seen in the same way again! I think I'm going to faint!
    (Just kidding of course :P)
    The end of one journey can be the start of another.
    A journey never truly ends.

Nothing like being a little unpredictable once in a while Graham However I will point out that these aren't any sort of common old diesel, these are Swindon Works built diesels. There is a difference you know.

I am gradually working on my own session for Dearnby and it will be by no means an all dismal show. I've found my Swindon built 2MT that I asked Paul of Paulz Trainz to put together for me and there will be other BR WR delights being dug out of my digital trainset box as I go along. I'm too sleepy at the moment to want to build anything so I might as well mess about in Dearnby for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by euromodeller View Post

Okay I spit my morning juice out over this one. Well done Graham, it's absolutely hilarious!

As soon as I saw those vans 'Hornby' flashed through my mind. It was always a mystery why Hornby chose that particular prototype since it in no way a mainstream choice, but it certainly gave us pre-grouping modelers back in the day a van we could use with little modification.
    Your friend is certainly very talented Tanker.
    I couldn't agree more Annie. I still have a few if those H&B 6Ts in a faded SR Cream color from when I first got into the hobby and I will always hold onto them as they travel my Cornish route. I'll pass your praise onto my friend and I'll let you know when they are available for public use - they'd look marvelous on the Hopewood Tramway no doubt!
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

Great shots so far everyone!

Build a new session for my Bodmin & Wenford Railway TRS2019 route last night:

Mark

Apologies, I'm not posting a screenshot but I'm hoping you pre-BR blue people can help me with a foray into the period.

What carriages should I be using for both late GWR and early BR WR branch and express trains? I've looked on Goggle but to be honest, I'm none the wiser.

Cheers,
    Innis

Excellent screen shots 'marky7890' very realist. Peter

Thanks Peter,

Another test this evening with an Austerity loco this time.

Mark

Great shots by Marky7890, I like your Bodmin and Wenford Railway layout.

Rob.

Brilliant screenshots Marky. Your Bodmin & Wenford Railway is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by pfx View Post
    Apologies, I'm not posting a screenshot but I'm hoping you pre-BR blue people can help me with a foray into the period.

What carriages should I be using for both late GWR and early BR WR branch and express trains? I've looked on Goggle but to be honest, I'm none the wiser.

Cheers,
    Innis
    As is usual with Trainz it's what is available rather than what you'd like to have Innis. Certainly for the pre-blue era Mk1 coaches are always acceptable. Green ones belong to the Southern Region. 'Blood and Custard' liveried coaches lingered on and could still be occasionally seen up until the end of the 1950s. Brown and Cream for corridor Mk1's for some trains was introduced in 1956 and closed off in 1962, but took a while to disappear. Other corridor Mk1's were painted maroon lined at the waist and non-corridor stock was maroon with no waist lining.
    For the late GWR period and BR period push-pull sets and Swindon built AEC diesel railcars would be the usual thing on branchlines. The GWR Collett coaches on the DLS would be fine for the late GWR period. In the early BR period GWR coaches would have still been seen for anything to five years in their old liveries. Being mostly a pre-grouping modeller I'm no great expert on the 'Big 4' GWR era, but I think you won't go too far wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    BR Western Region class D42 No.D288 'Centaur' at Badgercombe on the Dearnby & Branches route.

What are you looking at me like that for? It was built at Swindon and it's painted green.

Great shots Annie ! I saw the "Big 600" Ark Royal in Barry scrapyard in summer 1979 and it was an epic machine. I wish I could have bought it for restoration.
    MSI Gaming 9 ACK mobo-Intel i7 5960X-Samsung 970 Evo Pro 240GB M2 SSD-Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU-32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133Mhz DDR4 RAM

#3954: Those are tremendous shots of the Bodmin &Wenford marky7890 - a beautifully detailed layout.
    Member of trainz-carriage-wagon-works