UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Absolutely stunning screenshots evilcrow. Yet more brilliant work from the master of the steam era screenshot.

And a not so brilliant screenshot from me.

1POombE.jpg

Thank you Pierre, Matt, Rob and KotangaGirl for the compliment.
I always look forward to your screenshots as there is always something positive to learn from them.

UK...............BR/ER

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Thank you Pierre, Matt, Rob and KotangaGirl for the compliment.
I always look forward to your screenshots as there is always something positive to learn from them.

UK...............BR/ER

Cheers, Ken
Like using a hot air balloon as a marker on a large route to avoid getting lost
sc4ViDY.png

Yes good one nictrain. I used to model the Furness years ago in 'S' Scale so I've always had a big soft spot of that railway. And yes I've downloaded my own copy too.

1920s LMS. This time instead of trying to mimick the photo color and quality of the era, I'll go after the art style of the era.

dQupBBv.jpg

Unedited original:
EYXxwXK.jpg

Last edited:
Test running on Bellingham NBR by borderreiver. I'm seriously going to need a replacement video card very soon though if I want to operate this excellent layout in the way it deserves.

2Qet5iS.jpg

DIG0LRT.jpg

oX7NkdV.jpg

re post #1258 KotangaGirl

Nice shots there, KotangaGirl. If you are thinking of getting a new video card, see the latest newsletter from N3V Games,
"How well will your hardware run Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019?". It gives recommendations on how the next version will run depending on what you
have got. It will give you an idea what you need for the future.

UK.........BR/ER

Cheers, evilcrow

Excellent, - that is so good. Not my favourite art style with railway posters, but a real classic.

Thank you very much. Glad to see my filter juggling can bring a smile. Not sure I can guess your fav style.

This is probably more continental in style than contemporary British, still was fun to try out:
y8xNbWX.jpg

Nice shots, evilcrow. Is this depicting a work in progress route/layout or are they dioramas? Whatever, they're superb shots!

@ Ardaeshir: I like the poster!

Rob.

re post #1261 robd

Thanks for the compliment Rob. It's a WIP so far about 12 miles long.

UK.... BR....Route : Bellingham NBR by borderreiver

Cheers Ken

Back