UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Mason's certainly got us going with these great new factory buildings.

Sleepy Saturday one summer at Ashburton with the station pilot idling in the yard.....

47139702181_2c1492c329_h.jpg

47139701751_a7817d4f13_h.jpg

32197653667_27cf3e0cd5_h.jpg

46416378424_4ac2a6776f_h.jpg

47140115561_157921ae08_h.jpg

46225868845_604bb146ed_h.jpg

Paul

Looking excellent, Paul - but is that still Kit 1 or have you substituted the later, lighter 5? If it is 5, then I think I may have to produce a lighter version still - I did prepare some twenty different shades of that stone during the trial process, and I have a separate version of Unit A that I can trial some of the others on on so as to avoid going through the whole set each time, but I'm a little mystified as to why they seem to be showing up so much darker on everybody else's shots than they do for me.

Cheers,

m

Last edited:
#1823. Beautiful screenshots Paul.

Yes masontaylor is certainly master builder to the nation at the moment. Brilliant work on the new 'Old Factory Kit', absolutely brilliant.

re post #1823 Paulsw2

I concur with Annie, pin sharp pics, TRS19 I presume.
Wonderful models from masontaylor.

Lot of good pics of late.

aKP Somewhere ScR ( aWIP )

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Nice shots paulsw2 and evilcrow. Your shot, evilcrow, looks just as sharp as any good TS2019 shot! (Yet a further disincentive to my prospective purchase of TS2019 'fraid to say! - Sorry, just had to say that, off topic though it is!)

Rob.

Delightful pictures, all.
I especially like the lighting - are the textures on Ashburton PBR? There are no signs of odd effects with shading and shadows.
Best wishes
Ian

Thanks for lovely feedback everyone. First, happy to put my hands up and admit I do a bit of 'treating' of my screenshots (what self-respecting rail photographer doesn't?) and Windows 10 has very handy and simple tools for this. Yes, they're all in TRS19, which I think is the best looking version of Trainz I've ever seen (a million miles away from my first version, Trainz-UC!) Re. PBR textures in Ashburton - I've done a little bit of dabbling, but still experimenting with this, so quite exciting!

Looking excellent, Paul - but is that still Kit 1 or have you substituted the later, lighter 5? If it is 5, then I think I may have to produce a lighter version still - I did prepare some twenty different shades of that stone during the trial process, and I have a separate version of Unit A that I can trial some of the others on on so as to avoid going through the whole set each time, but I'm a little mystified as to why they seem to be showing up so much darker on everybody else's shots than they do for me.
Thanks Mason, can confirm they are Kit 5 - probably still too sooty for the countryside. Refer to the fifth screenshot to see the lighter grey/reddish stone colour of the cottages on the right of the factory that may be more suitable (think I also referred to this on your thread for these buildings.)

Paul

#1831 - Amazing shots once again Ken. I am really enjoying your ScR Route shots - the Peppercorn A1 Class looks fantastic.

More from the Moorhurst Branch - The SR has finished its through line to London from Wivelsfield Station. With the line extended to London, the board has supplied the line with a new engine to cope with the rise in traffic - an LSWR H16 Class. No. 520 was allocated from Feltham to Wivelsfield. SR also has allocated a LBSCR A1X Class for shunting purposes as well.

3QEIXNu.jpg
[/IMG]
AwsLUxB.jpg
[/IMG]
0598NLH.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker46

Re posts #1832 KotangaGirl and # 1833 Tanker46
Thank you both for the compliments.
Yes the A1 is a joy to see.

aKP Somewhere in ScR (a WIP)

Cheers, evilcrow

Evilcrow has a time machine and he goes back in time and takes photos of the real thing and posts them here saying that they are screenshots of his new layout.

re posts #1838/39/40

Thank you all for your kind words, it's nice to know my shots are of use.
As for the time machine; I must thank Mr Wells.

aKP Somewhere ScR (a WIP).

Cheers, evilcrow

More amazing work from you Ken. Your ScR route is really giving me some inspiration for a project down the road.

A little experimenting with the Leadhills Branch...

z7v7zJb.jpg
[/IMG]
IIwV1xy.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker46

Back