Page 233 of 244 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3655

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Quote Originally Posted by edh6 View Post
    Those are are my Highland Railway coaches, all available on the DLS by searching "Highland" and my username.

Thank You for your hint. I found it and I downloaded it immediately.

Kind regards from Central Franconia, the North Side of Bavaria

#3479. Your Forest Row station scene is a screenshot taken to a whole new level Ken.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Ex GER D16/3 62614 returning empty fish vans to Grimsby East Lincolnshire line.

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Evilcrow,
    I don't know how I missed it earlier, but I'm in complete agreement with KotangaGirl. Post #3479, both shots, are simply amazing!

Heinrich505

Also agree those trams look fantastic ... running from conduit?

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich505 View Post
    Evilcrow,
    I don't know how I missed it earlier, but I'm in complete agreement with KotangaGirl. Post #3479, both shots, are simply amazing!

Heinrich505
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 110491

Quote Originally Posted by tailight98 View Post
    Ex GER D16/3 62614 returning empty fish vans to Grimsby East Lincolnshire line.
    Whoah.....D16/3....have I missed something? Where did that come from please?

D16/3 I bought it from Paulz Trainz in fact buying three at the time as I made a start on the Heacham to Wells line where they were used but some were allocated to Lincoln late fifties so could have reached East Lincolnshire line. I have however changed the horn sound Paul used for a GER one.

Tailight, - I hadn't immediately twigged that the D16/3 was the one by Paulz Trainz. With my interest in the GER and ex GER lines perhaps I should purchase one or two for myself. Is your East Lincolnshire route on the DLS at all, - or is it like my own Norfolk lines an on-going project?

Re post #3480 tailight98, Oh to be able to travel the route you mention. thankfully you (covid permitting) can still travel on part of it thanks to the Spa Valley Railway.
    re posts #3482 KotangaGirl, #3484 Heinrich 505 and #3485 tdstead many thanks for the compliments.

Here's another tram pic on the conduit.

LBSCR WIP TANE

Cheers, evilcrow

3488 Kotanga Girl My East Lincolnshire route is work in progress as I am researching & adding a 20 miles branch line which I hope will complete a circle of 50 to 60 miles. Much work as recently moved to TS2019 & assets are no longer available. Must prune tree types also as have used to many. Do not always find it easy creating & have to be in cretaive mood to make progress.

3489 Evilcrow Yes will look forward to being able to visit Heritage railways once gain. We used to travel to Brighton from Tun Wells via Eridge & Uckfield. Like your tramway street scene & did you know the Great Central had tramway from Grimsby to Immingham.

Gresley A1 2595 Trigo heads South LNER scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by tailight98 View Post
    3488 Kotanga Girl My East Lincolnshire route is work in progress as I am researching & adding a 20 miles branch line which I hope will complete a circle of 50 to 60 miles. Much work as recently moved to TS2019 & assets are no longer available. Must prune tree types also as have used to many. Do not always find it easy creating & have to be in creative mood to make progress.
    TS2019 is difficult when it comes to trees since it breaks so many that were reasonably Ok in TANE and TS2012 and makes for a lot of work when moving a favourite route over to the latest version. And then there's the daft situation with assets becoming payware all of a sudden as well as the difficulty with getting the lighting to look it is actually on planet Earth. Even though I have TRS19 installed I'm going to be staying with TANE with my Norfolk layout since it will be too much like a hiding to nothing to try and get everything to work properly as well as look reasonable in TRS19/TS2019.

And speaking of my Norfolk layout there was an unusual visitor at Moxbury this morning. Camscott's B12 is a superb locomotive and I'm very pleased with it, - both with its appearance and the way it runs. No.8546 is for another project I have in mind, but it was nice to give it a run about and put it through its paces.

The Camscott B12 in LNER green livery looks really nice & must check if I bought any in LNER livery. On my routes I used a number of S & C assets that have gone AWOL but am slowly recovering them from my TS2010 install. Slow job though.

looks like the Highlands .but its not she's running on the legacy of the Burlington Northern route.
    Keep it pukka

Hey Everyone! It's been quite some time since I got back on here! Great to see your return Annie!

I have been suffering from a bit of a head cold but I managed to get a bit more of my Blyth Route worked on! I ended up needing more space than I initially thought so I switched to Euromodeller's EMM Model Railway Barebones Room #5 to give me some more room to work with. The Workshops are meant to represent Darlington but nothing is set in stone yet.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It's actually getting to be pretty fun! I might do a virtual version of my SR/GWR OO Gauge Layout in the future if I can get this to work the way I like!
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project