Page 321 of 331 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 4953

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

@Tanker46 aren't they just? They're beautiful models!

@1996 it's the payware 08 from Eldavo - it's got its own interior which is brilliant!

Cheers,

PLP
    Building the Swanage Railway for TRS19.

Quote Originally Posted by PortLineParker View Post
    @Tanker46 aren't they just? They're beautiful models!

@1996 it's the payware 08 from Eldavo - it's got its own interior which is brilliant!

Cheers,

PLP
    Too right my friend! Thanks be to Mr. Maunsell for creating these 8 wheeled masterpieces!

This is nowhere near the glory that is Swanage but I got a bit inspired with the Q Class the other day.

From a (very) underdeveloped part of the Brighton Route, Q Class No.541 is dual heading a Bluebell Gala excursion from East Grinstead Station to terminate at Sheffield Park. The loco on the other end is none other than Bluebell veteran SECR Wainwright H Class No.263.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

Excellent screenshots Tanker and PLP. I've spent the past couple of days trying to fix the mess SP4 made of my TRS19 install. In the end I had to delete it all and go back to SP3. Fortunately due to being obsessive about doing back ups I didn't lose anything.

I'm still working on the Foden geared locos and I've nearly got the sound files how I want them to be. It's certainly been an interesting experience making a sound file for a single cylinder geared locomotive.

Last edited by KotangaGirl; October 18th, 2021 at 08:53 AM. Reason: added a picture
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Thanks for letting me know about SP4 btw. Now I know to wait until they fix all the kinks out of it before updating!

That soundfile creation seems like a project in and of itself Annie.

I've never messed around with Soundfiles or Engine Specs to be honest. It's something really interesting to me but I don't have the time to delve into it.

Either way, the Foden loco is going to be a fine addition to the tramway. It will certainly turn the heads of the residents living there!!
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

I think SP4 might be Ok if it's done as a clean new install Tanker, but if you've got routes or assets that are a WIP and you're still working on it's best to stay with SP3. Once they get dropped into SP4 and worked on there you can't take them back to SP3 if anything goes wrong. I also had a lot of assets suddenly become faulty when they were fine before in SP3. Even DLC routes aren't immune to this happening so after spending a day trying to fix things and getting very frustrated I deleted it all and went back to SP3.

There's some things about sound files that none of the available documentation tells you about so it was a bit of an adventure into the unknown. I ended up with a kind of cut and paste assembly of odd sound clips, but it all seems to work Ok. The engine spec is now telling the boiler to make good steam, but the tricky bit has been sorting out the Foden's brakes to find the realistic sweet spot somewhere between a sports car crash stop or taking several hundred yards to come to a stand.

At Hopewood on Sea.

Great screenshot Annie, it certainly is an interesting little engine.

One from me D3551 heading from Norden to Swanage:

Cheers,

PLP

Note to self, show more steam!

And in that spirit, here we see a steam special to Swanage waiting at Wareham.

A standard 4 tank you say? No! An Ivatt 2MT, 41312 which used to frequent the Swanage branch in BR days - until a 4MT makes an appearance this is as close as we can get! Still a good little loco to drive:

Seen from the disused 'up' bay platform that the SR will hopefully one day reclaim:

Cheers,

PLP

Default 1918 - A NER P3 with Coal Train Approaching Ferryhill

A shot from TRS2019 SP4 with a NER P3 0-6-0 hauling coal towards Ferryhill.

By 1918 the process of altering the P3 Class (LNER J27) to shaped windows, as fitted to the T2 (LNER Q6) had begun. Although almost all had been changed by the grouping it would be down to the LNER to complete it and even then it would take until WWII to finally happen.

Annie know what you mean the french routes that come with everything now have symbols in them in the menu to check them ... what a pain

Love that cab view just fantastic

Tom
    Acer Predator orion 5000 16gb ram, rtx2070 graphics on windows 11
    TANE build 105766 (SP4) TRS19 build 114800

#4808. Wow Frank you have SP4 up and running properly, - how did you manage that?

#4807. I am continually amazed at how realistic Swanage appears to be PLP.

#4809. Thanks Tom. The Foden is lots of fun to drive and the view from the footplate is a big part of that.
    The only thing that bugged me about TRS19 SP3 was the rubber string asset height tool controls using the Shift and Ctrl keys. The portals not working properly was a pain as well, but I've done away with all those now. Patching to SP3 from SP1 was surprisingly painless with hardly anything needing to be fixed. I wish I could say the same for SP4.

Hi all,

Recently I have taken a keen interest into the events leading up to 11 August 1968, and with a Stanier Black Five in the waiting list to be released on my site (alongside an LSWR T1, but who really cares about that haha) which includes the numbers of the Black Fives involved with the 15 Guinea Special (Nos. 45110, 44781 and 44871).

In anticipation for this, here is a shot of Britannia No. 70013 "Oliver Cromwell" on its leg of the railtour, over the Settle & Carlisle line.

Thanks,
    Connor.

Spending too much time asleep lately, but I did manage to spend some time running trains at Foxhollow on my alternative Norfolk layout.

Nice shot Annie, the angle is just right. a proper lineside shot.

Cheers, Ken

Indeed, Ken. Wish I was good at taking screenshots… ah, but trying is far better than just doing nothing, now isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by evilcrow View Post
    Nice shot Annie, the angle is just right. a proper lineside shot.

Cheers, Ken
    Thanks Ken. When out hunting for good screenshots with my virtual Box Brownie my rule of thumb is to try as much as possible to aim the camera at the eye level height of a Trainz person. I particularly like doing over the fence or over the hedge lineside snaps since it feels like I'm really there taking the picture.