UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Thank you friends , not yet completed , but it comes slowly...

Maybe under the Christmas tree ?

Very friendly, Marc

Class 117 DMU on a future Wareham to Swanage service:
5TCWOEe.jpg

NjvrvnD.jpg

yXoCyWw.jpg

7WKAplr.jpg

QdPpwra.jpg

wkT8qX7.jpg

kRNOvOw.jpg

maiBe4B.jpg

WUvwqYc.jpg

3Nw2yTe.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Excellent Screenshots Parker! Seeing the DMUs is always a treat!

I'm looking forward to my own DMU runs once I extend the SR Route to Hastings one day! :D

Nice DMU screenshots PLP. I have to confess that I like taking the late great Andi Smith's AEC diesel railcar out for a run on Ashington from time to time.

b3rNXAl.jpg

Q1qAfVg.jpg

uQsYmbr.jpg

Have to agree love all 4 versions of the AEC, single, double, the triple with trailer in middle and Parcel

Tom

Absolutely stunning work Marc.

From the not so stunning work department I've dug out my old 'Cairnrigg to Balessie' short route I built in TS2019 SP0 and which became the very first layout I ever uploaded to the DLS. Originally it was my test track, only it somehow grew into becoming a proper layout. Now once again it's my test track, - only it's in TRS22 this time and it's getting a long overdue tidy up.

Ancient history in more ways than one.This 4-4-0 locomotive was designed by William Bouch for the Stockton and Darlington Railway. It was built by Robert Stephenson in 1860 for the South Durham & Lancashire Railway and went to the Stockton & Darlington Railway in 1862. It looks surprisingly modern with its large American style cab; - only that cab wasn't appreciated at all by the S&DR enginemen who considered that their hardy manhood was being placed in doubt.
This Bouch 4-4-0 is also 'ancient history' as it's a model from TS2004 days and a part of my collection of 19th century engines and rolling stock. It runs nicely too.

1jHp277.jpg

5cQOo6N.jpg

n5Ng9Sp.jpg

Last edited:
Annie that is a beauty of a loco with the wagons, nice to see it in action on your old route.

I have ported an old English route of mine into SP5 and apart from the buried track issue that N3V have found and now fixed, it was the least troublesome import of a route that I have ever done, I reset the environment and I was well impressed with the result.
I'll get some images up tomorrow when I am able to, along with my settings.

Cheers,
Graham

Thanks Graham. I was not very good at using the surveyor tools when I built 'Cairnrigg to Balessie' and now that I'm having a proper look at it again I'm having a lot of, 'Oh dear' moments. As a route it still has good bones though so I'm sure I'll be able to tidy it up and make it look nice.
So far I haven't had any real problems with TRS22 and everything I've carried across to it from TS2012 or TS2019 has been fine with only tiny tweaks being needed at the very most. This layout used to be where I kept most of my mid-19th century Trainz models so I'll be searching everything out again over the next couple of days.
I'll be interested to see your old English route so I'll look out for your post tomorrow.

DFfaBeH.jpg

Hello from france,

@ Annie : You always show very interesting models , and amazing old Trains... Always a pleasure to follow your posts...
@ Steviez, Casey and Bogieman : many thanks for your messages...
Thank you for your constant work...

Very friendly, Marc

Marc, your English route is a work of art, well done!
Annie, I have your original route, I enjoyed it back then so I look forward to the update.

Here is the English route I started in TS12 and have now ported it into SP5.
It is still a work in progress but I thought I'd show it off any way :D

Alderdale.......somewhere in England.

Alderdale-01.jpg

Alderdale-02.jpg

Alderdale-03.jpg

Alderdale-04.jpg

Alderdale-05.jpg

Alderdale-06.jpg

Environment.jpg

Every time I add a new route I always reset the environment settings.
After it was reset I added a green dot where the time was, this is the default time.
Your choice of sky can affect how your route looks, I chose a cloudy sky for this English route.

Cheers,
Graham

Last edited:
Hello from france,

@ Annie : You always show very interesting models , and amazing old Trains... Always a pleasure to follow your posts...

Very friendly, Marc

Thank you Marc, you are very kind to say such nice things about my old trains.

Annie, I have your original route, I enjoyed it back then so I look forward to the update.

Thanks Graham, - I wasn't always certain about what I was doing back then, but I did have a lot of fun building up 'Cairnrigg to Balessie'

And now Alderdale! Wow! What a lovely route. I hope you will upload Alderdale to the DLS one day soon as I'll be very disappointed if you don't and I might hold my breath until my face turns blue.

EDIT: Just a comment on environmental settings. I found I had to use a cloudy sky in TS2019 SP2 and SP3 to get the lighting settings right, but in SP4 I discovered I could use a clear blue sky on Ashington without any problems with the environmental lighting settings. I haven't done any experiments with lighting and skies in TRS22 as yet though.

Last edited:
Back