UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Nice shot Valliant, My great grandfather used to work on that loco at Badasley Colliery. I would really like to go see the real thing at some point.

Will post some screenshots soon if I can get TC3 to play ball for long enough.

I'm currently building Baddesley Colliery, the line down the Coventry Canal and the WCML, and the MR branch to Kingsbury, using DEM. I've got trackplans for the mid-60's, but could do with some more photo's of the colliery.

I'll post some pics when there's something to see.

Anthony

A photoshopped picture of a Jubilee 5616 Malta GC
Jubilee.jpg

Thanks lner

I always wondered who made this, and now I know LNER, I found this picture a while back in Google and I loved it, I have this saved as my desktop picture, it's that glare from the firebox that does it for me, if only Auran steam engines could look like this at night along with the coaches, that would be one in the eye at Railworks...

Great shot there LNER

Joe Airtime

Here a few screenshots from me then.
2wbzvjm.jpg

A Sulzer Type 4 on the sea front near Olemouth.
15gfk1v.jpg

A Black 5 and Standard 5 pass each other at Wolverton Station.
2w1xg7d.jpg

An A3 Passesunder the North Wolve Jubction Signal Box.
2q035dv.jpg

A Standard 4 appears from the Chapel Hill Tunnel with a Local to Olemouth.

Valliant2995 what part of the WCML ar you doing, I was also planning to do Baddesley Colliery as well. To go into to my Trent Valley Layout.

I might, at some point, do Rugby to Tamworth, but it's a long way down the list!

I'll do Atherstone Station as part of Baddesley, but my main interest there is the industiral railway and the colliery, not the WCML.

Rugby will be done at some point, because I want to re-create the Rugby Leamington line, which was still part open as a freight only branch when I lived next to it as a child.

It's very tempting then to go up to Nuneaton, because I work next to the WCML at Brinklow.

Anthony

2995Valliant Sound nice looking at you're images I guess you using TRS09 or higher. I wouldn't mind extending the Trent Valley line layout down to Rugby and up to Lichfield but I need to find some more info about the Tamworth, Rugby and Lichfield in the 1950's and 60's.

Like the screenshots Stovepipe.

Some Ive uploaded to my photobucket account over a long period of time.
LNER_Jub2.jpg

LNER_Jub1.jpg

LNER_Jub0.jpg

5573.jpg

4f2006p2.jpg

13036p1.jpg

screen18.jpg

screen13.jpg
i feel so jelous when i see lms mans locos since i dident beguin early enoth to hear about them :(
im probly one of a handfall that dosent have eny trainz britannia content
oh wait i managed to get 1 o_o
(and dont know how to open it into cmp...)

Last edited:
It looks darn good from across the pond...you are doing a great job selling me on Trainz 10.

I was looking at the MP Wood & MP Rusty track, and remarked outloud at the textures and lighting that you are using. Fine work !

Hope5 - so you keep saying. Will you stop quoting old screenshots please? It doesn't add anything of value to the various threads you have done it in.

Nice shots Tom/Charles.:)

Anthony

PS @ Charles - That screenie was taken testing your wagon spec up the 1 in 19 out of the colliery.

Hope5 - so you keep saying. Will you stop quoting old screenshots please? It doesn't add anything of value to the various threads you have done it in.

Nice shots Tom/Charles.:)

Anthony

PS @ Charles - That screenie was taken testing your wagon spec up the 1 in 19 out of the colliery.
ok time to look in my trainz collection for some steam:eek:

A Gresley A3 calls at Holden Market Street. (Please forgive the anachronistic platforms)
screen050b.jpg

A 5MT passes through Tenford with a mail train.
screen038.jpg

Preparing to depart.
screen030b.jpg

'Tis all for now (from me).

Greens

Some very nice shots on this thread. Aren't the greens so much better than the blues....???
In fact I disliked the blue era of BR and rarely every use any of that stock, not at all if possible but it's unfortunately not always possible!

A pat on the back all round,

Angela

Back