Page 379 of 381 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381 LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 5711

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

North British Class 29 D6133 works a short pickup goods past RAF Driffield.

D6133 Driffield Airfield 5.7.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr
    MSI Gaming 9 ACK mobo-Intel i7 5960X-Samsung 970 Evo Pro 240GB M2 SSD Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz DDR4 RAM

BR Standard Class 4 at work in West Norfolk WIP
    Last edited by tailight98; July 5th, 2022 at 02:51 PM.

Here is a new item I made as a commission, a North Eastern Railway Worsdell R1 Class. It is seen here powering a southbound express when just a few years old, in 1911.

I'll be posting much more things in the near future.

Thanks,
    Connor

B/L freight East Anglia GER S56

Just a pic to keep this once great thread going & not becoming another Withered Arm.
    Last edited by tailight98; July 11th, 2022 at 03:43 PM.

Adventures with the TRS22 Passenger set........

Either this chap's Pullman has left without him or he's a snooker referee looking for a tournament. Either way they're all going to catch a chill

[IMG][/IMG]

I think this passenger's trying to tell the driver something. Maybe she left her coat on the train.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Member of trainz-carriage-wagon-works

Nice shot's Parker! These new passengers are turning out to be a really impressive addition indeed!

Throwing my hat into the ring with a few new shots from around Brighton before the "Great Rebuild" that will take place sometime this year. Got a bit of a spark bug and had a bit of fun with the 3rd Rail equipment in my collection:

4COR Unit working a Northbound to Charing Cross via the LBSCR Mainline. Just passing Redhill Sheds now..

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

MLV 419 Class with a trail of 4-LAV Stock departing Brighton for Waterloo via Horsham. In the other direction, Class 70 is heading Northbound from Hove with a mixed goods due to South Horley Goods Yards. First time using the Hove Tunnel in a while to be honest..

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Finally my favorite. (Been waiting to pull this one into service) A BR Class 71 on a Night Ferry working from Dover to London Victoria. Having made it past the halfway point, the express flies through the Northbound line via Plumpton and Wivelsfield. In the opposite platforms there are two eastbound services ready to depart - the 5BEL Unit operating tonight's Bournemouth Belle Service and a Standard 4MT Tank due to depart with a 3 Car Train to Turnbridge Wells West via the Bluebell Line.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Tanker46; July 13th, 2022 at 08:39 AM.
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Southern Railway Project

Great shots, everyone!

Similar screenshots from this week's competitions, only this time with the bar that appears when in fullscreen on my laptop - a Fowler 3F takes an early morning goods train up the Lickey Incline.

I know the last screenshot is similar to the fourth one... but whatever. Enjoy!
    Making incredibly slow progress on a number of Trainz routes and an LBSCR L Class. They'll come out... one day!

Build 117654

I've been busy terraforming for several days so the weeds have grown high on the M&DR tracks. Breaking the lull is 62743 The Cleveland seen heading north at Wetwang with a return excursion from Filey.

The Cleveland at Wetwang 14.7.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

The tiny village of Wharram Le Street was served by the railway and in this shot The Cleveland can be seen in the distance as a wisp of steam in the trees.

The Cleveland at Wharram 14.7.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr
    Last edited by lewisner; July 14th, 2022 at 10:25 AM.
    MSI Gaming 9 ACK mobo-Intel i7 5960X-Samsung 970 Evo Pro 240GB M2 SSD Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz DDR4 RAM

#5676. Strange people on Dearnby. I still can't figure out how N3V came to the conclusion that this passenger set was appropriate for Trainz.

#5677. Sparkers on parade. Certainly an interesting collection of screenshots Tanker. Rebuilding Brighton? - you're fearless about taking on some pretty darn intrepid projects aren't you, - so best of luck.

#5678. Unusual to see screenshots of the original Lickey Bank layout on here. I did an extensive rebuild of the route which works well and I meant to see about asking permission to upload it to the DLS, but I don't think that will be happening now.

#5679. I always enjoy what you've been doing with your M&DR project Lewisner. I like the view over Wharram Le Street.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    #5676. Strange people on Dearnby. I still can't figure out how N3V came to the conclusion that this passenger set was appropriate for Trainz.

#5677. Sparkers on parade. Certainly an interesting collection of screenshots Tanker. Rebuilding Brighton? - you're fearless about taking on some pretty darn intrepid projects aren't you, - so best of luck.

#5678. Unusual to see screenshots of the original Lickey Bank layout on here. I did an extensive rebuild of the route which works well and I meant to see about asking permission to upload it to the DLS, but I don't think that will be happening now.

#5679. I always enjoy what you've been doing with your M&DR project Lewisner. I like the view over Wharram Le Street.
    Thanks ! One of the Yorkshire Wolds Railway volunteers has a 1960 Volkswagen Beetle and I did this short video driving a Beetle from Wetwang to the station followed by a G5 hauled train ride to Sledmere & Fimber station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSV6buQizrQ

Very nice video & the detail is amazing. I liked the car drive to the station & the changeover. Just excellent & makes my work look rough around the edges.

Gresley N2 Local.

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post

Thank you Annie! Good to hear from you again!

I recently came into possession of an SR EMU book I picked up from a curious little hobby shop in Wilmington Delaware while I have been attending Engineer Recertification training for these past 2 months. As luck would have it, the Index had several large track diagrams for significant EMU Terminals: (Brighton, Dover, Selhurst etc..)

After seeing the vast difference in the layout of my own design, I have concluded that Brighton will indeed have to be rebuilt. As proud as I am of all the work I put into my version, it doesn't even come close to looking like the prototype - it's a warped interpretation of the original Terminus location. Luckily, most of my other locations I have worked tirelessly on can be saved as I can simply copy/paste them onto the new DEM baseboards that Frank has been helping me with. All it will take is a little adjusting and everything should fit fine.

I won't be getting to it until later this year however. The next DEM Section Frank has worked so hard on is from North Coulsdon to Crawley (Three Bridges) so I will be happily working my way through that first. Barney and I are currently double checking the track to make sure it's set up correctly to fuse the two map sections together. In addition, I think I will talk to Paul about getting brand new Brighton Building Assets built for the Terminal (Shed, Water Tower, Works Buildings, Station Canopies) so I can get it looking like an accurate Brighton this time around. All these things deserve an update!

Except that reskin of London Road Viaduct that Graham made for me. I love that thing and it is perfect. It will stay where it is forever.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Tanker46; July 16th, 2022 at 09:21 AM.
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Southern Railway Project

Great shots, everyone!

Another set of LMS shots from me - a Fowler 4F runs one of the first trains out of Hawes. I know the environment effects are the same as a lot of other screenshots, but I like the result.

Enjoy, everyone! Take care.
    Making incredibly slow progress on a number of Trainz routes and an LBSCR L Class. They'll come out... one day!

Build 117654