UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

RE Post #1162 PortLineParker

Thank you for the compliment PLP.

UK......BR/ER..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

You strikes once again Ken ! Post #1163 look like the ''Titfield Thunderbolt'' movie which is a pretty good movie btw !
CHeers !
Pete

RE POST #1165 Rail4Pete

Thanks Pierre, the Titfield Thunderbolt indeed a good film and gave people an understanding of how to save some of our railway heritage and to slow down railway closures.
Alas in this screenshot, everyday use of the steam hauled train is gone, the DD tram in London is gone and the Pub (not London) in the background is now boarded up ready for demolition?/conversion? to rich peoples flats/condos.

Cheers, Ken

Great shots and the Pullman with a former LNER brake finding its way on to the head of the formation is definitely recorded in some prototype shots, right back to LNER days. If I can recall it correctly the 61ft6in steel bodied Gresley Full Brake to Diagram 45 of 1927/1928 was a frequent partner to principal expresses, at least in the LNER era.

re post #1168 borderreiver

Thank you for the compliment borderreiver. I wanted to show that anything could happen on the "old" railway unlike the "fixed formation" boring railway of to-day.

UK...........BR/ER.

Cheers, evilcrow

Brighton route under construction. This image is a 6 carr DTCL emerging from Clayton Tunnel. Whilst the old castle above the tunnel entrance is not quite authentic you will get the gist.
Cheers,
Val.

yTxVtWq
yTxVtWq.jpg
[/IMG]

Decided to create a container facility at Three Bridges to service an export depot at Newhaven Harbour. Bit of creative licence going on here..

aTEsGVs.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice screenshots Evilcrow......reminds me of the area around Peterborough.

Where did you find the Brick Works building and create the ruined Works in shots in post #1176 please?

re post #1178 Lord-Claud-Hamilton.

Thanks for the compliment, Claud.

Trainz Art (Poland)

Brickworks: "K Cegielnia Albertów" : <kuid:405057:1407> : author "ViciA - Kanclerz" http://trainzart.pl/downloads.php?cat_id=18&orderby=download_datestamp

IBTZ (Spain)

Ruined building: "IBTZ Ruined House (European House series)" : <kuid:82348:2010004> : author "Manuel Martínez (manweb)" http://www.zatovisualworks.eu/ibtz/downloads/?cat=35

Add built in chimneys to suit. Plenty of other excellent "stuff" from the above sites.

Cheers Ken

Re Post 1176,1177,1180 Very nice shot and work Ken. The one in ''Ben Dorsey's '' dedicated thread is also great.
Cheers,
Pierre

Back