Page 145 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2192

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Post #2155 - Excellent Screenshots KotangaGirl! It's so good to see you up and about again! I hope you're feeling better!

Post #2158 - Dearnby looks fantastic Neville! I really look forward to reopening it and running operations again on it. I am almost finished with the new B4s, the E2s and the USA Tanks, so the Docks at Dearnby on Sea might have some new shunters to occupy it!

Been a while since I posted on here. My wife and I just discovered we are expecting our first child next May so I have been a bit occupied. I did want to share a few screenshots of a route I was working on set towards the end of steam.

[IMG][/IMG]

August 4th, 1961 - Operations on the Wolfmeadow Branch have slowly started grinding to a halt. The Beeching Axe hangs dangerously over the branch line and the number of the long distance trains are being gradually cut back. SR U Class No.31800 is departing with the morning run to Bournemouth and has been given the right of way while BR Standard 4 No. 76055 waits with a long rake of mineral wagons bound for the same location.

[IMG][/IMG]

As the morning train departs the dock station, it passes the iron ore field where ex-LSWR G6 Class No. 30277 is filling up some mineral wagons in transit for the docks. The stalwart little tank engine has been employed by the branch since the war years, but as the end of steam draws closer - its fate remains uncertain. As No. 30277 manages a van train around the yard later on, it passes an Ex-SECR R1 Class that has been left derelict on a siding echoing a fate that may soon befall it....

[IMG][/IMG]

Tanker46

Nice to see you back too Tanker. Your G6 is looking very nice and has come along very well from the beta model you gave to me some time ago.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

HP XW8400 Xeon, Dual E5320 quad core CPUs, 16GB RAM, 1Tb SAS Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

Thank you for the kind words Anne! I would love to take the compliment but this G6 in this picture is actually not my model. It's a commission I received from a friend in my Discord chat group. The original G6 model I have been working on is still under development as it needs quite a bit of work on it...

[IMG][/IMG]

I plan on making a DLS ready version sometime this winter but between the other Southampton locos, the BR 4MT and my wife and I starting to get ready for our first baby it might take a bit longer than that. I have been painstakingly been creating fixtures and parts in place of the mesh library assets I once used as the G6 is my favorite UK built steam loco.

It sure looks nice though doesn't it?
    Last edited by Tanker46; August 14th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.

It is a very nice model. I have a big soft spot for the G6 from my days of working in 'O' gauge. Congratulations on the new baby by the way. My two are in their 30's now, but I can still remember the trials and joys of 'baby days'.

HP XW8400 Xeon, Dual E5320 quad core CPUs, 16GB RAM, 1Tb SAS Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

Back in the nineteen sixties.....

BR City of Leicester steaming through the Hanfield Road cutting under the goods line bridge.
    From my Hanfield Road Yard WIP route (which includes suburbia)

Graham,

A member of TCWW

Your Suburbia has me absolutely gobsmacked Graham since town building is something I really struggle with.

A new route for TS2019 on the DLS today. Lake District Uk Rail; the CKPR by gparker. The CKPR being the Cockermouth, Keswick & Penrith Railway in Cumbria. Set in LMS days I'm already plotting taking it back to the pre-grouping era. Nice route all in all.

Hicks 0-6-0 on a test train. I only really have 1880's and older engines on this TS2019 install so I had to improvise.

Last edited by KotangaGirl; August 15th, 2019 at 01:43 AM. Reason: added route builder's name.

Now that I got TRS2019 installed I might alter it to what-if preservation scenario. Glad to see you made this route.

Oh no it's not my route it's by gparker. I just downloaded it from the DLS. If it had been mine it would have been LNWR right from the start. It's a nice route with plenty of potential for further modding and detailing.

I sorted out those missing NBR vans by the way, - they should be now available on the DLS.
    Last edited by KotangaGirl; August 15th, 2019 at 01:45 AM. Reason: more to say

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonbarno View Post
    Shot is nice but I must ask: did PLL have any errors when you installed it into TRS19?

The only error I had installing it was the fact that TRS19 wasn't on my computer, other than that it all went well!

Jokes aside iirc Dan has it installed in TS19, might wanna ask him. That's from T:ANE, thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonbarno View Post
    The only error I had installing it was the fact that TRS19 wasn't on my computer, other than that it all went well!

Jokes aside iirc Dan has it installed in TS19, might wanna ask him. That's from T:ANE, thanks though!
    in that case when you installed it onto TANE did any of the assets have errors?

He had a few that he had to have me re-send, as I recall. I fixed the PLL assets when I first installed TANE, so I can't speak to any errors porting in there, but with assets fixed for TANE, there are no new problems with TRS19.

On the CK&PR.