UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

re post # 1562 borderreiver

Always a joy to consult the Ian Allan British Railways Pre Grouping Atlas and Gazetteer after seeing your screenshots and info.

UK........BR/GCR/MET

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Another amazing screenshot Evilcrow! I see you are shifting towards the midlands now! By any chance is that Royal Scot one of GPlocomotives' creations? If so, bravo for making it look even more gorgeous in your screenshots. I bought Patriot #45540 Sir Robert Turnbull from GPLocomotives a while ago and it was one of the best payware purchases I have ever made.

I look forward to more of your amazing screenshots!

Tanker46

Re post #1564 Tanker46
Thanks for the compliment Tanker46. It is indeed a GP loco and a mighty fine one at that.
The real loco having been bumped off the West Coast mainline by "Long Pongs", ended her days on the GCR.
re posts #1565 Borderreiver, #1566 IanOHoseason and #1567 KotangaGirl, thank you all for the compliments.

Another shot of 46101, and a "Flat top" on an inter-Regional passenger.

UK...................BR/GCR/MET

Cheers, evilcrow

re post #1569 Forester1

The "Flat top" is available on the DLS in West Country and Battle of Britain versions, look for <kuid2:116296:999844:4> and <kuid2:116296:99922:4> by "skipper1945".
His rebuilt Merchant Navy <kuid2116296:34000:6> is also available.
For rebuilt versions of the light pacifics, look for <kuid2:381430:3124:1> by "JayHolland.
p.s. don't forget the tenders. For good 3- cylinder thrash try Bullied 3 cyl Pacific sound by "lielestbrat" <kuid:101839:6000>.

For info on UK items try;
http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/

Happy downloading!

Originally a "HostnPost" image.

Cheers, evilcrow

Post #1570. The lighting effects on the locomotive's green paintwork are very nice. All in all another great screenshot to help cheer me up this morning.

Wow Evilcrow.. Those shots of those mighty Merchant Navy's really got my Southern enthusiasm pumping.

I'm not sure that this even comes close but your screenshots got me to dust off my old Cornwall Route from the days of TS12 when I had my whole loco fleet commissioned by PaulzTrainz himself. Ever since I found out about the alternate liveries of the late and great Andi06's LNER Gresley Coaches, I began to wonder if he might have done the same multi livery aspect to his other rolling stock. So after taking a good look at his GWR Collett Coaches I finally got my answer....

spj7RKi.jpg
[/IMG]
NnIVXOc.jpg
[/IMG]
GGecnof.jpg
[/IMG]
ni1NFTU.jpg
[/IMG]

I never got to meet or talk to Andi06 but from what I've heard about him, I can imagine he was an amazing guy. His Locomotives and Coaching Stock are breathtaking and were definitely ahead of their time. It's a real shame I'll never get to thank him...

Thanks to this new discovery of BR liveries on his GWR Stock, I can finally check one more box off my list toward the beginning of an updated version of my Southwest Region of BR.

Andi Smith - Thank you for all you did for us here in Trainz. I will always be grateful.

Tanker46

Last edited:
Re Post #1576 Railwoodman

Good to see you on this thread, Matt

Re Post #1577 Tanker46

Thanks for the info on the late Andi06 Collett coaches, I must check it out. Real world MN 35028 works railtour this Sat 24 11 18 here in UK, bound to be video on YouTube.

Re post #1578 KotangaGirl

A nice "humble" loco plus your excellent wagons.

UK..........BR/GCR/MET; Bargain "Coro" plus coaches for $3.60 = £2.60 available as sale item at the Trainz site for next couple of days.

Cheers, evilcrow

Nice screenshots clam1952, reminds me of the glorious summer just gone! In the 2nd pic what are the strange looking horn like growths in left foreground meant to be?

Rob.

Nice screenshots clam1952, reminds me of the glorious summer just gone! In the 2nd pic what are the strange looking horn like growths in left foreground meant to be?

Rob.

A not very good attempt at using TurfFX, needs some tweaking as the grass blades are way out of scale, now fixed!

Back