UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Excellent screenshots Mark, - your route is really coming on very nicely indeed.

And another great screenshot from you too evilcrow.

Yea........... Nice shots All . From the other side of the pond . :hehe: Kem As always . your steam shots are fantastic to see

Matt

re post #1544 Railwoodman

Thanks for the compliment Matt, always good to see your work on your PRR route.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better it got better. Excellent screenshot evilcrow.

I like #1546 as well. That is a real classic steam image that one.

I'm loving these screenshots Evilcrow!

N7 #69732 is definitely a new face in your screenshots and a welcome one at that! I am a huge fan of the N7 Class and to see one on your route is a real treat! :)

Also the photo of 60156 Great Central is breathtaking. Out of all the Pacifics designed by the LNER, the Peppercorn A1 is by far my favorite. I have 60158 and 60116 from Camscott but I've always had my eye on 60156 as well.. It looks so grand rushing down the line in the early morning light!

I always felt disappointed that I missed the era to be able to trainspot steam locomotives - but with your screenshots I feel like one everytime I see them!

Tanker46

re posts #1548 KotangaGirl and #1549 Tanker46

Many thanks for the compliments. The East Coast route always had a magic about it. Top link locomotives named mainly after racehorses, magnificent beasts they were.
I count myself lucky to have seen some of it.

UK..........BR/ER

Cheers, evilcrow

I'm always nearly lost for words when I see your stunning screenshots evilcrow.

And from the not so stunning department here's a screenshot of a view over the Hopewood Tramway. A branchline servicing several farms and a couple of small villages divides from the mainline not far from the town of Hopewood on Sea and follows close beside the road as all good tramways should do.

wt04Bxg.jpg

Bluebell Sands. The beach was most probably very nice before the sand and gravel company moved in.

ywd0yVn.jpg

Nice shots evilcrow, probably the best on forums in my humble opinion! Have you thought about entering the forum screenshot competition? I'm certain you would do well!

Rob.

RE Post #1551 KotangaGirl, thanks for the compliment Anne and all the wagons.

re post #1552 robd, many thanks for the compliment and the well meaning suggestion, but I've never been one for competitions, I just like to plod along in my own way.

UK......BR/GCR/MET

Cheers

Forester, the Hopewood Tramway is built on some of the empty landscape areas on my version of Valleyfields (GCR-GER). Essentially it's a layout route within a layout route and it's quite possible to operate it independently on its own or in conjunction with the mainline railway. The backstory is that it started out as an independent light railway, but the GER now has a controlling interest. Sand is a major traffic, but produce traffic from the surrounding farms is also important as well. And yes it's very much a little rural railway and it's very nice to potter along at an unhurried pace past the fields and hedgerows with a small wheezing tank engine in charge of 5 wagons or so.

RE Post #1551 KotangaGirl, thanks for the compliment Anne and all the wagons.

re post #1552 robd, many thanks for the compliment and the well meaning suggestion, but I've never been one for competitions, I just like to plod along in my own way.

UK......BR/GCR/MET

(pictures snipped)

Cheers

Well your 'plodding along in your own way' greatly entertains us Uk steam era Trainz folk evilcrow and long may it continue.

With the lifting of the shiny curse at the last TRS2019 update, I can look again at Riccarton Junction. here are some from near Whitrope Summit to the north of Riccarton:
31015649977_ec66cf7010_o.jpg

One of edh6's A3s heading towards Whitrope Summit

44138175650_560e2650d2_o.jpg

The D41 is taking the place of what would have been a NBR D30, or LNER D49 on a train from the Border Counties line.

31015604627_7ffc38ac15_o.jpg

One of Camscott's A2s, "Irish Elegance" with a southbound fast freight at Whitrope Summit.

I feel it worth persevering with 2019 now, and hope to finish this route off in the near future, before returning south to Stainmore.

Best wishes
Ian

re post #1558 IanOHoseason

Beautiful route and perhaps the reason to get TRS2019.

re post # 1559 KotangaGirl

Nice street running there KotangaGirl.

UK........BR/GCR/MET

Cheers, evilcrow

Back