UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Post away all you want I don't think anyone is going to mind. It's a small technical point, but the 'Kings' didn't work into Cornwall; - it still makes a good looking picture though.

Huh. Never knew that really, thanks for letting me know. Maybe King Edward II would work there in the modern day - it has worked the mainline in preservation, yes? (I haven't checked if it's still operational or under overhaul though, so I don't know if it's still running at this very moment.

Great shots all!

Here we see 2 locos in action; N15 777 Sir Lamiel on a service train and U class 31806 moving off shed:
aOeaPnW.jpg

0qNJjCh.jpg

fHPL6aK.jpg

Q92p2XY.jpg

QcLiprg.jpg

6lEFg88.jpg

yvqtiqa.jpg

z4mIVIk.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Absolutely incredible shots, Parker! Quick question - how did you get headcode discs on the N15 class? (I know it’s edh6’s TS19 model, so it’s probably an extra feature there) Is it a commodity, like Camscott’s N15x, with the regular marker lamps as the 1962 headcodes? (I assume that’s what it is.)

most / all of Camstock's SR locos have the disks of the different types used by SR as Loadable commodity in all the SR positions, yes LBSC ones in all the liveries uses LBSC Headcodedisk plain & SR pacific code disk but the EDH6 ones you choose a route / destination and it put the right code on the loco for you, witch by what i have loaded think there the EDH6 ones.
Tom

Absolutely incredible shots, Parker! Quick question - how did you get headcode discs on the N15 class? (I know it’s edh6’s TS19 model, so it’s probably an extra feature there) Is it a commodity, like Camscott’s N15x, with the regular marker lamps as the 1962 headcodes? (I assume that’s what it is.)

most / all of Camstock's SR locos have the disks of the different types used by SR as Loadable commodity in all the SR positions, yes LBSC ones in all the liveries uses LBSC Headcodedisk plain & SR pacific code disk but the EDH6 ones you choose a route / destination and it put the right code on the loco for you, witch by what i have loaded think there the EDH6 ones.
Tom

Tom's right about that SR King. They should be accessible from the properties tab (question mark icon,) for the loco one you place it on the route.

Personally, I find the whole system very confusing. I can never remember which combination I need for each loco to show an express or local headcode. Its perfect for realistic operations though! :)

Another excellent set of screenshots PLP.

Pottering about on the new goods only branchline on my Norfolk layout that's taken me far too long to get finally done and dusted.

9hpRFVg.jpg

I'd like to do them at some point but they aren't on my current roster so it'd have to be someone comissioning a set for me to go out of my way to do them, however i will perhaps in 2023 after I've finished my 2023 lineup of models i have planned

SR U class 31806 on an afternoon lunch train. The carmine and cream makes a pleasant change from the BR(S) green:
4xv1hVd.jpg

ymVaeWk.jpg

Small dog vs big train. The dog thinks he won as the train ran off:
xaJkeHc.jpg

xfNU0yg.jpg

B1a0OYy.jpg

dFiBa5M.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Lovely screenshots PLP. Carmine and cream would be my favourite out of all the BR steam era coach liveries.

More shunting in the goods yard at Tenpenny Wharf.

4i2gwRR.jpg

Now that's a shot I'd never get tired of - Flying Scotsman on Swanage. Incredible.

And now some from me. Here's a pair of screenshots I've taken on the old Compton Magna route rotting on the DLS, using two of N3V's superb Stanier Pacifics - the Coronation and Duchess class.

qPShyOy.png

TynbCau.png

Class 08 D3591 departs Swanage with a ballast train formed of the 4 Turbot wagons and two ZBOs:
UQgC26r.jpg

And some images of the line taken from the brakevan using a long lens:
vFwfs1L.jpg

4puJC2D.jpg

adFyu1I.jpg

Later on, we see D3551 shunting at Swanage while U class 31806 simmers at the coaling stage:
IYrGwrV.jpg

RJ5Cc2Y.jpg

Empty coaching stock is shunted into the siding. The gradient of the running line can clearly be seen compared to the sidings which are level:
Ku7W4VS.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

PLP - the Swanage line looks more impressive every time.

SRKing783 - it's rare to see N3V's Staniers in screenshots but they have improved a lot in their new versions. It's just a pity that they're so immaculately clean and shiny that they can only be realistically used on a preserved line or a Royal Train. Oh for a bit of real-world grime!

Wow Marc your harbour screenshots are absolutely beautiful.

Everytime I see your Swanage screenshots PLP I'm amazed at the level of detail that you've worked into your model route.

Unfortunately the gloss jelly coat does N3V's Stanier Pacifics no favours at all. I still have my TS2012 originals, but I suppose they won't work in TS2019.

Back