Page 298 of 312 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 4672

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Wow - just wow - beautiful work Ed!

# I know the infrastructure is wrong in the second pic, I probably should have taken the time to swap stuff around....

Andy
    To paraphrase the great Mr Spock: "It's checkrail, Jim, but not as we knew it..."

Excellent shots Dermmy! Don't worry about the out of era infrastructure! I've taken more pics like that than I can count during my backdating of Dearnby!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

re posts #4456 & #4457
    Mighty fine shots, Andy and Alexander.
    I really must get to grips with TRS19.

Still in TANE

Cheers, Ken

Ivatt 2MT's hard at work, - I very much approve Ken.

#4456 Now there's a sight Trainz has needed for a long lime, - a Johnston compound at the head of a train of Midland coaches. Nice screenshots Andy.

#4457 Screenshots of 'Paddleboxes' are always welcome Tanker.

Looking over the fence at Ashington MPD. Still a bit WIP, but I'm getting there.

Narcolepsy is not napping.

re post #4459

Thank you Annie. Nice shed scene.

Still inTANE Latest loco from Camscott/Tanker46. U class.

Cheers, Ken

Looking excellent Ken! You and the rest of our fellows in Trainz are most welcome!

Another update for my LBSCR Locos from Camscott. This time the Billington Radial Cousins E5 and E6 Class! Both have received their Maunsell and Bulleid paintwork and are raring to go!

[IMG][/IMG]

While the E5 works a local train to Horsham...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The E6 heads a drop-off goods to Hayward's Heath!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Tanker46; August 3rd, 2021 at 11:35 PM.
    Tanker46

Superb screenshots Tanker & so good to see the ex LBSCR locos out working. Also the shot from the sihgnal box is very good. Thank yuo so much for comissioning the U which is so good & made my day yesterday. Also thanks to camscott for creating suoer model.

Some stunning images on this thread these days. But is it Autumn already Ken?
    Many thanks to Tanker and Camscott for their generosity once again.
    Some loco portraits from the archives:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Member of trainz-carriage-wagon-works

re post #4461 Tanker4
    Thanks Tanker and more locos from you, magic.
    re post #4463 neville_hill
    Before you know it, winter is upon us.
    Smashing archive shots. Wonderful weathering on the A1 and B1.

Still in TANE.

Cheers, Ken

Quote Originally Posted by neville_hill View Post
    Some stunning images on this thread these days. But is it Autumn already Ken?
    Many thanks to Tanker and Camscott for their generosity once again.
    Some loco portraits from the archives:

[IMG][/IMG]
    An excellent set of screenies from you Neville! I'm quite curious of where that Night Owl is running. Is that a new area of Dearnby or a strategically angled shot of somewhere already on the route? Looks like near Casterford or Dearnby Junction but I can't exactly be sure on it..

re post #4461 Tanker4
    Thanks Tanker and more locos from you, magic.
    Much appreciated Ken! I've been meaning to get this done for a while but I kept dragging my feet on it. Excellent shot of the U in it's winter wonderland! It looks great no matter the weather!

Took a day off from route building to visit an old stomping ground. I shook off the dust on my copy of TANE and fired up the classic PLL Potteries Loop Line Add on. It was slow going but I finally managed to get it working. I added the NSR locos a while back and they all work great on here. Same with newcomer L&Y Class 27! Quite a fun day to be sure!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

Great shots, ALL! Neville's archives are really neat.
    Of course, every shot of Ken's seems to be a work of art.
    Tanker46, I like those shots a lot. The threatening sky on the last one is very ominous.
    Annie, your over the fence shed shot is really nice. I'm enjoying your progress a lot.

Regards,
    Gary

Great PLL shots, shame that route never came to anything official. Loving all the NSR locos.
    Please consider joining the British Train Sim Discord

https://discord.gg/7tDJHpw

Thanks to everyone for the comments...
    Tanker - apart from the tunnel one all the images are from a current WIP.
    Member of trainz-carriage-wagon-works

#4463. Excellent screenshots neville_hill. Always good to see your classic Dearnby screenshots and even including a 'Hornby Dublo' Standard 4 tank engine as a bonus.

#4464. Eeeeee! A Winter snow screenie! And a lovely one it is too Ken.

#4461 & #4465. Nice to see your new E5 & E6 snaps on the Brighton line Tanker, but your PLL shots are a welcome surprise. It's been a good while since any PLL screenshots were last posted here. And Camscott's ex-NSR engines are another near forgotten rarity on here as well.
    Annie, your over the fence shed shot is really nice. I'm enjoying your progress a lot.

Regards,
    Gary
    Thanks Gary. The original MPD at Ashington needed quite a bit of work doing to it to make it a properly functional MPD. As it stood part of the MPD yard couldn't be properly shunted to get the all important coal wagons into where they were needed and then once the wagons were empty there was nowhere to put them until they could be collected. The original monster old TS2004 turntable was faulty as well and since I doubt very much that 'Kings' and 'Castles' would be working into Ashington a turntable of that size wasn't needed anyway. Skipper's Branchline Turntable model is a much more useful substitute and is fine for turning my Standard tanks should they need it.
    The MPD is a little crowded for space, but that wasn't exactly untypical for MPDs inside a town's boundaries.

Last edited by KotangaGirl; August 4th, 2021 at 05:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    #4463. Excellent screenshots neville_hill. Always good to see your classic Dearnby screenshots and even including a 'Hornby Dublo' Standard 4 tank engine as a bonus.

#4464. Eeeeee! A Winter snow screenie! And a lovely one it is too Ken.

#4461 & #4465. Nice to see your new E5 & E6 snaps on the Brighton line Tanker, but your PLL shots are a welcome surprise. It's been a good while since any PLL screenshots were last posted here. And Camscott's ex-NSR engines are another near forgotten rarity on here as well.

Thanks Gary. The original MPD at Ashington needed quite a bit of work doing to it to make it a properly functional MPD. As it stood part of the MPD yard couldn't be properly shunted to get the all important coal wagons into where they were needed and then once the wagons were empty there was nowhere to put them until they could be collected. The original monster old TS2004 turntable was faulty as well and since I doubt very much that 'Kings' and 'Castles' would be working into Ashington a turntable of that size wasn't needed anyway. Skipper's Branchline Turntable model is a much more useful substitute and is fine for turning my Standard tanks should they need it.
    The MPD is a little crowded for space, but that wasn't exactly untypical for MPDs inside a town's boundaries.

Much appreciated Annie! I don't usually venture so far from my den in the South and up into the Midlands (that's HotshotJimmy's territory! ), but I got all nostalgic today and decided to give it a go.

You see, the PLL was one of the first real DLC addons I purchased for Trainz. My TANE and TRS19 versions came with the S&C Content and my grandparents bought the original 2009 iteration of the software for me. PLL was the first thing I bought for Trainz myself and so it has a special place in my heart. Same goes for those three little NSR locos that scurry about the lines at Stoke-on-Trent.

Out of all the massive collection of Camscott's models I possessed, the NSR locos was the one thing I always overlooked. I had no real place to run them until PLL. After I did some research last year I decided to splurge and add that one last piece of Cam's content to my collection. It was a choice with absolutely no regrets - the three little engines have made themselves quite at home and I have no intention of retiring them any time soon. (Blasted Railway Board be damned!)

All that aside, your developments at Ashington look wonderful! I can definitely see a change in the post processing too! (Using a bit of the Edge Detection I see? ) Of course the MPD and it's surroundings look fantastic! Places like Ashington, Hassocks and Three Bridges always look like the city around them is just closing in like a tiger waiting to pounce! I think it really adds to the historical element of these "Railway Towns". We have plenty like this back where I am from!
    Tanker46