UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Thank you for the kind words Anne! :) I would love to take the compliment but this G6 in this picture is actually not my model. It's a commission I received from a friend in my Discord chat group. The original G6 model I have been working on is still under development as it needs quite a bit of work on it...

PhcDjsW.jpg
[/IMG]

I plan on making a DLS ready version sometime this winter but between the other Southampton locos, the BR 4MT and my wife and I starting to get ready for our first baby it might take a bit longer than that. I have been painstakingly been creating fixtures and parts in place of the mesh library assets I once used as the G6 is my favorite UK built steam loco.

It sure looks nice though doesn't it? ;)

Last edited:
It is a very nice model. I have a big soft spot for the G6 from my days of working in 'O' gauge. Congratulations on the new baby by the way. My two are in their 30's now, but I can still remember the trials and joys of 'baby days'.

Back in the nineteen sixties.....

BR City of Leicester steaming through the Hanfield Road cutting under the goods line bridge.
From my Hanfield Road Yard WIP route (which includes suburbia)

City-of-Leicester-steaming-through-Hanfield-Road-cutting..jpg

A new route for TS2019 on the DLS today. Lake District Uk Rail; the CKPR by gparker. The CKPR being the Cockermouth, Keswick & Penrith Railway in Cumbria. Set in LMS days I'm already plotting taking it back to the pre-grouping era. Nice route all in all.

Hicks 0-6-0 on a test train. I only really have 1880's and older engines on this TS2019 install so I had to improvise.

mpamaUV.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no it's not my route it's by gparker. I just downloaded it from the DLS. If it had been mine it would have been LNWR right from the start. It's a nice route with plenty of potential for further modding and detailing.

I sorted out those missing NBR vans by the way, - they should be now available on the DLS.

Last edited:
The only error I had installing it was the fact that TRS19 wasn't on my computer, other than that it all went well!

Jokes aside iirc Dan has it installed in TS19, might wanna ask him. That's from T:ANE, thanks though!

The only error I had installing it was the fact that TRS19 wasn't on my computer, other than that it all went well!

Jokes aside iirc Dan has it installed in TS19, might wanna ask him. That's from T:ANE, thanks though!

in that case when you installed it onto TANE did any of the assets have errors?

He had a few that he had to have me re-send, as I recall. I fixed the PLL assets when I first installed TANE, so I can't speak to any errors porting in there, but with assets fixed for TANE, there are no new problems with TRS19.

He had a few that he had to have me re-send, as I recall. I fixed the PLL assets when I first installed TANE, so I can't speak to any errors porting in there, but with assets fixed for TANE, there are no new problems with TRS19.

Do you remember what those assets were? For me they were some locomotives and rollin stock. The stock could be fixed but the locos has several attachments that couldn’t be found.

Locomotives, brake vans and a signal came up faulty when I tried PLL in TS2019. I looked at them and decided I couldn't be bothered since PLL works fine in TS2012. I do wonder what the PLL team considered to be a powerful enough computer to run it though since the frame rates I'm getting with the Lite version are nothing to write home about.

Yes, it does indeed work well on TS12. I just wish I knew why those attachments can’t be found and how I could make use they are: a Black Five running without lamps would be awkward.

Yes, it does indeed work well on TS12. I just wish I knew why those attachments can’t be found and how I could make use they are: a Black Five running without lamps would be awkward.

I suppose with some of the errors it just isn't as simple as shifting dependencies across from TS2012 as it seems that TS2012 just plain doesn't like some of the scripting and formatting of these 'faulty' assets.

Edit: Or just change out the faulty locomotives with ones from GP Locomotives, but then they won't work with the sessions and I don't fancy editing sessions as complex as the ones on PLL.

Last edited:
Back