UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Post #6301 That is a really nice Winter screenshot and clever little story to go with it too.

And it's a return to the wonderful Mold & Denbigh branch. I'm going to have another go at getting this ex-LNWR 5ft 6in tank engine sorted out so it can be uploaded to the DLS

O8MjSPr.jpg

Thanks folks, and yes indeed, it is Paul's wonderful route! As is this one; Ashburton to Windrush Railway V2. Strongly recommend both of them for anyone who likes British routes to run stock on.
CwcXA4B.jpg

That is a wonderful Summer screenshot and really quite delightful. The De Glehn compound must be on a running in turn. All good fun.

And just for a contrast, - a Midland '2501' class Baldwin in the snow.

TwdNZAD.jpg

Very nice! I can never really pinpoint why, but the Midland 2501 and 2511 class have been some of my favourite pre-grouping locomotives. If I ever had a pool of infinite money, a replica 2511 type would probably find its why on my list somehow!

Lovely shot of the 2501 in the snow there Annie.

Speaking of the Midland Railway. We finally have a Johnson 0-6-0 2F. Thanks to Paul - barn700.

Pre-belpair firebox version in early LMS unlined black. Will also be available in MR red, and MR black. A few touches still remain but certainly looks great.

7mVRkMA.jpeg

OifbU9c.jpeg

NYiiEBZ.jpeg

7ZSy1zC.jpeg

Apologies as always for the TS12 screenshots, I'm a bit behind the times.

Thanks Forester! It's my own fictional Scottish Highlands route. I go back to it from time to time and add a few more baseboards.

Last edited:
Lovely shot of the 2501 in the snow there Annie.

Speaking of the Midland Railway. We finally have a Johnson 0-6-0 2F. Thanks to Paul - barn700.

Pre-belpair firebox version in early LMS unlined black. Will also be available in MR red, and MR black. A few touches still remain but certainly looks great.

Where can I get that loco?

Hi Vince,

It was only recently finished by Paulztrainz, I think he will have it on his website in a few days.

Cheers,

George

I hope you all don't mind a bit of fiction.

Loco No.1 of my make-believe pre-grouping company (Westfarthing Railway Co.) Taking the mid morning non-stop service.
Johnson 0-6-0 ordered from Derby Works.

jAkhVRl.jpeg

tqxlZqD.jpeg

IW05pZb.jpeg

mk48wyU.jpeg

Have a lovely day,

George

Looks like a dodgy dood to me Annie :hehe:

Is that Yarmouth, as in Great Yarmouth ?

Mike.

Yarmouth as in on the Norfolk Coast Yarmouth, but I think Yarmouth Vauxhall station is called Great Yarmouth station now. This is from Morphus's UK Norfolk Branchlines route which is a fairly huge effort at modelling a large bite of Norfolk. It has a lot of issues and problems though which I'm gradually working on fixing.

Back