Page 168 of 179 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2673

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Sorry Annie! The Brighton Route is still in development and I haven't found a decent setting for the lighting yet. I took this one on the MSWJR route for better clarity.

[IMG][/IMG]

The Autocoaches are a reskin job of Jayholland's original coaches done by another user I know. I am attempting to reskin them into BR Marron or BR Green but so far my other projects are preventing me from doing so. I think I need to figure out how to place the driver in the coach cab before the train runs out of control though!
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

Ah now I recognise those autocoaches. It was the retexturing that confused me. Thanks Tanker.

Getting the lighting adjusted properly in TS2019 can be a frustrating task. I generally start by painting the sun almost completely black and go from there.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

GWR #3717, 'City of Truro', on one of many steam rides in the 60s. BR decided to bring it up to steam just this once (not actually). The reskin was made by me.
    Last edited by SRKing783; March 20th, 2020 at 09:20 AM.

Hey! That reskin isn't half bad! . Good on you for improving your skills SRKing! The wheels look a bit dark but the boiler looks much more vivid like a preserved loco should! Keep up the good work.
    Tanker46

Thanks Tanker! Now that I think about it, I really should recolor the wheel spokes.

Stobswood 1960. Class 40 with train for Edinburgh.

Some action from Bodbridge Junction. Not very often I dabble with the GWR/SR.....As ever, all the credit should go to the wonderful creators who make the content for me to use.

[IMG]Bodbridge Jn 1 by Chris Wallis, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Bodbridge Jn 3 by Chris Wallis, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Bodbridge Jn 4 by Chris Wallis, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Bodbridge Jn 2 by Chris Wallis, on Flickr[/IMG]

Good shots Lord-Claud-Hamilton! Just shows that TS12 can produce just as good shots, indeed, better than T:ANE and the purportedly mighty TRS2019!

Rob.
    Last edited by robd; March 22nd, 2020 at 05:30 PM.

Really nice screenshots Chris.

I mostly run TS2012 these days simply because it does what it says on the tin and it works. TANE is less of a problem, but I've become very wary of TS2019 outside of running my own rebuilds of my favourite legacy routes from TS2004 and TS2006 days.
    Last edited by KotangaGirl; March 22nd, 2020 at 08:14 PM.

Local passenger train on the Tenpenny Wharf section of the Windweather Tramway on my Norfolk layout.

TRS2019, despite its lighting issues, can still produce a very good scene. This is from the Logan Beck route, which is a modified version of Katangagirl's Cairnrigg route.

[img]

Nice screenshot Colin. Something tells me I might have seen it somewhere before.

I've sometimes managed to twist TS2019 arm to make it produce something like realistic lighting, but it's not exactly a straightforward process.

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    Nice screenshot Colin. Something tells me I might have seen it somewhere before.

I've sometimes managed to twist TS2019 arm to make it produce something like realistic lighting, but it's not exactly a straightforward process.
    Hi Annie - For general use by me, TRS2019 is questionable. For pics however, as long as you select the right angle etc., it can produce some very good effects. i.e. it's very good for staging scenes!

Local passenger train snaps taken on my Norfolk layout.

That spinner tank engine always is an delightful sight Annie! I've seen a lot of single driver locomotives in UK History but never a tank engine! It's truly a one of a kind sight!

F&M Preservation Shots:

While the E1R is getting maintenance another locomotive handles the morning passenger trains. Ex-LBSCR I3 Class No.2088 takes the morning excursion out at 7:00am passing out of the yards before the rush hour rail traffic can begin.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

However any early start is dashed as the train must slow to a crawl due to maintenance work on the opposite line. Good thing it's an excursion or the railway might have some angry letters to deal with!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46