Page 155 of 177 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2649

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Post #2310 - Sorry about such a long silence Maglev, but I DM'd the info about the Rivera Line to you.

Now I'm strictly a Southern/Western man for the most part. The Midlands is somewhere I usually never go. But lately I found myself treading over the familiar lines of the Settle and Carlisle line. Here's a few screenshots of night activity on the line:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

Some screenshots from the MSJWR in TS19:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

NIce screenshots Tanker. I see frosted glass coach windows are still a TS2019 feature though.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Hi KotangaGirl! It's so good to hear from you!

I'm not quite sure. The Mk1s are a new model designed by a friend of mine so I would have to ask if its intentional. But I only have these Coaches in TS2019 right now so I will have to try them in TANE as well.
    Tanker46

TS2019 messes up the window glass on a lot of coaches and some locomotives as well. I don't know why that is Tanker.
    I'm Ok. I've just been more sleepy than usual lately and when that happens I'm not so active on the forums.

Some snaps from my GER Norfolk layout I took lately. Still a lot of scenic work to do, but it's coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    TS2019 messes up the window glass on a lot of coaches and some locomotives as well. I don't know why that is Tanker.
    I'm Ok. I've just been more sleepy than usual lately and when that happens I'm not so active on the forums.

Some snaps from my GER Norfolk layout I took lately. Still a lot of scenic work to do, but it's coming along.

Looks like it's coming along very nicely Annie. Keep going!

Nice shots Annie, particularly the first one with those nice industrial buildings in it
    Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by euromodeller View Post
    Nice shots Annie, particularly the first one with those nice industrial buildings in it
    Thanks Graham. Yes a really clever chap reskinned a whole lot of Trainz 1.3 buildings and they are so much nicer than the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Driver_Col View Post
    Looks like it's coming along very nicely Annie. Keep going!
    Thanks very much Col. Would believe that you are looking a part of your old Valleyfields LNER layout from TS2004. I took one side off Valleyfields and then used that as a basis to build on. A lot more boards have been added to it of course, but the heart of the layout still remains that section taken from Valleyfields.

Thanks very much Col. Would believe that you are looking a part of your old Valleyfields LNER layout from TS2004. I took one side off Valleyfields and then used that as a basis to build on. A lot more boards have been added to it of course, but the heart of the layout still remains that section taken from Valleyfields.
    It is good to know that Valleyfields is still alive, albeit in a rather different form. Keep going!

I still have a version of Valleyfields LNER Col, - only I converted it to a GCR line. Valleyfield remains one of my favourite layouts simply because it is so much fun to operate and it can be pretty much be converted to be whatever I want without too much difficulty..

I still have a version of Valleyfields LNER Col, - only I converted it to a GCR line. Valleyfield remains one of my favourite layouts simply because it is so much fun to operate and it can be pretty much be converted to be whatever I want without too much difficulty..
    I totally understand the ease of conversion. Valleyfields morphed into Gwladys Ddu (later to become Tristyn, as well as every other Route I have uploaded, with the obvious exceptions of Rosworth Vale and Leeds to Sheffield!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker46 View Post
    ....The Mk1s are a new model designed by a friend of mine ...
    That's very interesting to hear. Are you able to say more about this project? We're overdue an updated Mk1 for UK routes.

Paul

Well, it's kind of a complicated story. A friend of mine works with the guys who do the Thomas the Tank Engine Trainz Content and he recently undertook an enormous project of modeling every piece of rolling stock seen in the show. However, he took it even farther and started designing real scale rolling stock from the books and the actual prototypes on British Railways.

From what I know he planned the project in two phases - Wagons for 2019 and Coaches for 2020. All of the wagon packs will be released by the Christmas, but he's made some pretty good models for prototypical use such as the GUVs CCTs, TPOs and yes even the Mk1s. They use a script that allows you to switch between the first and third class types as well as the different BR liveries.

Here's some samples:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I know he plans on making Hawksworth Autocoaches as well but I don't know too much beyond that. He's been working on the project all year and everyone is super excited about it. He's currently looking for diagrams for coaching stock so I'm trying to supply him with them the best I can, but I'll PM him and see what he says. He'll be pretty happy that people are taking an interest in it!
    Last edited by Tanker46; December 20th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.
    Tanker46

Thanks for response, I suspect people will be very interested in this project! Regarding the Mk1s, the question will be whether they are actually an improvement on mike10's versions issued in 2008 for the release of TC3, ideally of the quality of the Railwaves Mk1 open coaches produced as payware around the same time (though sadly no longer available).

Paul