Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2311

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

The Cornish shots look great from both of you. I’m assuming this is in TRS19 - I think the colour and ambience looks so much better on this lovely route in 19. I really think it was worth all the early pain to get to grips with the settings, and we’re now starting to see some benefits.
    Annie, will your Broad Gauge version be in 19? I hope so.
    Best wishes
    Ian

Thanks Ian. With Bob Cooper's Cornish mainline route I have the sun set to almost being black and the ambient colour to a slight shade of green (yes really). Seems to work well and it certainly got rid of the sun's just gone supernova look that TS2019 tends to have.

With my WIP Broad Gauge route I'm presently building it in TS2012, but should I decide to upload it to the DLS I will do a TS2019 version as well.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

HP XW8400 Xeon, Dual E5320 quad core CPUs, 16GB RAM, 1Tb SAS Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    Thanks Ian. With Bob Cooper's Cornish mainline route I have the sun set to almost being black and the ambient colour to a slight shade of green (yes really). Seems to work well and it certainly got rid of the sun's just gone supernova look that TS2019 tends to have.

With my WIP Broad Gauge route I'm presently building it in TS2012, but should I decide to upload it to the DLS I will do a TS2019 version as well.
    I don't know what N3V did to the lighting, it is awful. They are supposed to be releasing the updated version some time soon; but I am not holding my breath.
    Regards
    Bob
    Bob Cooper

I've got the lighting into a tolerable state Robert, but it took some fiddling about to end up with something more or less reasonable. N3V don't seem to have much interest in the Uk steam era so we might be waiting for that updated version for a while.

HP XW8400 Xeon, Dual E5320 quad core CPUs, 16GB RAM, 1Tb SAS Hard drive, Nvidia GTX 960, Win 7.

Tristyn in Winter.

Never imagined Tristyn looking like that, but it looks very good. Brrrrrrrrr! Regards. Colin.

Default NBR days at Riccarton Junction

Running some NBR trains on IanoHoseason's route "Riccarton Junction".

Saughtree station. A Reid "Scott" 4-4-0 with passenger train from Newcastle Central bound for Hawick and Edinburgh.

Steele Road station. A Drummond 0-6-0 with goods train from Carlisle to Edinburgh.

Whitrope Siding. A Drummond 0-6-0 with goods train from Carlisle to Edinburgh.

Riccarton Junction station. A Drummond 0-6-0 with goods train for Newcastle Forth via Hexham.

Last edited by borderreiver; October 9th, 2019 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Driver_Col View Post
    Never imagined Tristyn looking like that, but it looks very good. Brrrrrrrrr! Regards. Colin.
    It's stationbeem's conversion of your route that he did in 2018 Colin. He made it for TS2012, but it works very nicely in TS2019.

Excellent screenshots Frank. Riccarton Junction is a real classic and makes a great backdrop for screenshots.
    Last edited by KotangaGirl; October 9th, 2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: spelling

[QUOTE=neville_hill;1768975]A few images in TANE.....

[IMG][/IMG]

Love the weathering Neville Hill

Cornwall Railway WIP.

I really love these screenshots of the Cornwall Railway Annie! They're fantastic! That wooden trestle is definitely an amazing piece of architecture for the 1800's!

Here's a few screenshots of the Cornish Line 100 years later! It's not your level of excellence but I hope you enjoy them!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Tanker46

Thanks Tanker. The railways in Cornwall are certainly interesting to model.

LMS_MAN: I'm really glad you find the weathering works - not everyone would be pleased about the 'desecration' of their creations! Here's 42734 on the open road:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Member of tcww

Nev, good weathering. Some of the shots from the mid-1960s in the NE region show some veteran Q6 0-8-0s with a football sized patch of "burned paint/rusty paint" at the lower extremity of the smokebox where hot ash was building up as a consequence of declining maintenance standards. Now admittedly some sheds did not have far to fall to reach that abysmal level. Blaydon shed in particular was known to be especially stingy with cleaning rags, brasso and kerosene when it came to cleaning locos and that infamous reputation stretched all the way back to N.E.R. days! Even though a top link shed like Gateshead was far above the likes of Blaydon when it came to spit and polish, it was never in the "champions league". What was behind this is unknown to me, since I have not seen anything to point towards a reluctance on behalf of the company to employ cleaners (wartime exigencies during WWI and WWII forced cleaning down the priorities list) and while it became harder post-WWII to recruit cleaners, sheds elsewhere did seem to manage the decline in standards better than NE sheds.

borderreiver- It's funny you should mention rusty old Q6's as I've just been working on one. I used to think they were terribly ungainly when they came clanking past but now (and thanks to camscott) they seem to have a sort of honest nobility to them.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Member of tcww