UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Brilliant shots from evilcrow and chris2001trainz2010 !

@chris2001trainz2010: Is that layout your own work? I don't recognize it - it looks good !

Rob.
It's Salsify's Leadhills and Wanlockhead Branch from the DLS, but i went through and replaced the track, trees, and made some other edits. It's a really nice route though, and definitely not an easy drive.

re post #1303 chris2001trainz2010

Very nice shots of the L&W Branch, your use of environmental and post processing shows this branch to good advantage.
We all I am sure, would like to see more.

UK............BR/ER

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Terrific screenshots evilcrow.

And now from the other end of the spectrum here's some screenies of a passenger service on my totally imaginary minor railway. (Avert your eyes TANEsters this is TS2009).

The Grand Navigation Joint Railway has a working relationship with the NER which is why a 'borrowed' McDonnell Class '59' is in charge of the train. I've worked on the engine spec file for this locomotive to make it a bit weedy just like the prototype was.

LMEL5vT.jpg

QzWBDDh.jpg

IR1prrx.jpg

JxJhARd.jpg

AplwYX4.jpg

g7dBhHp.jpg

DbJIkrQ.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics ... and it is always nice to see one of my Routes being enjoyed by others. Thanks for taking the trouble. Regards. Colin.

re posts #1306/7 KotangaGirl and
post #1308 normhart

Very nice screenshots from you both, plenty of real (heritage) steam activity in in the UK, save up your monies and pay us a visit!

Cheers, evilcrow

re posts #1306/7 KotangaGirl and
post #1308 normhart

Very nice screenshots from you both, plenty of real (heritage) steam activity in in the UK, save up your monies and pay us a visit!

Cheers, evilcrow

Dearnby and District v1

Thanks to everyone for some very interesting screenshots on here of late. Here are some from Dearnby and District which is awaiting the assimilation of SP3 before release, hopefully quite soon:

5uZCJUQ
EJfF9J3.jpg

CVSc3dn.jpg

EJfF9J3

IxFxdGd.jpg

4WT9BhJ.jpg

MW0LsZK.jpg

kSbMsvn.jpg

The route is a very heavily modified adaptation of 'A moment in time' by madtrainz14. The original layout is for TS2009 and still on the DLS, but I warn you should you download the layout it looks nothing like this in the same location and a lot of other locations as well. The station in the screenshot is 'Seaside Maga' the terminus station for the Seaside branch on my imaginary Grand Navigation Joint Railway. The station buildings themselves are ex-North British Railway used not quite as the NBR intended.

Wow, what a great feast for the eyes, - great screenshots everyone.

And thank you evilcrow for saying nice things about my trainset, - coming from you it means a lot.

An Edinburgh & Glasgow Railway Beyer-Peacock single driver heads a train of North British Railway coaches on my WIP layout 'Elfame'.
M92Ih0o.jpg

Er6DtLJ.jpg

mM45Jxh.jpg

8iDtllj.jpg

k63SY6E.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks evilcrow. I have a collection of mid-19th century locomotives and rolling stock and it's nice to give them a runabout from time to time.

Your own screenshots are brilliant The surrounding landscape frames the locomotives and their train perfectly.

Re posts #1318 KotangaGirl and #1319 IanOHoseason.

Thank you both for your kind comments.

UK........ER/GCR/MET

Cheers, evilcrow

Excellent shots evilcrow ! I didn't realize the Metropolitan Railway got out in to the more rural, rugged areas beyond the London suburbs :p

Rob.

Excellent shots evilcrow ! I didn't realize the Metropolitan Railway got out in to the more rural, rugged areas beyond the London suburbs :p

Rob.

It really does. Not as much as it did back in the days it went all the way to Aylesbury, but there are still a few bits of the Metropolitan line that are positively rural as it reaches the far ends in Buckinghamshire. It was even more rural when the line opened. A lot of what are now London suburbs were built on land left over from railway construction so that the Met could sell houses to people and create thousands of new customers simultaneously (the famous "Metroland").

Back