UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Sorry, should have added - it was covering for a failed Britannia and had to be sent down from Kings Cross as Stratford was snowed in! :p

39363413232_1815d38bf8_h.jpg

Paul

evilcrow/paulsw2: stunning pictures. The quality keeps going up and up, which can only be good for Trainz (and us). We're getting into Works of Art territory.....

Evilcrow, forgive me if someone else has asked - I did look - but please may I ask what the snowy route in your screenshot is? And also about the SR coaches you've used - the suburbans and the Bulleid(?) stock?

re post #1066 neville-hill
Thank you for the compliment, Neville and thank you to the content creators who make it all possible.

re post # alexl102

Hello alexl.

The snowy route is my extension to "Porchester and Bull's Well" by roumour3. Still a WIP, I doubt that I will release it due to bugs/crashes with my system (or is it TANE?).
The Bullied coaches are by "pacificseven" and the suburban coaches are by "Paulsw2" and are all available on the DLS plus other excellent stuff by these gentlemen (locos by skipper1945).

Cheers, evilcrow

UK......BR/SR

22abd3e38cd940c274bbfbd87ba462cb.jpg

UK.........BR/WR

2ffab6914c04dbcb0f36b934acffd430.jpg

UK.........BR/WR

31088b1e6dcf34e402416b0b047fe501.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow.

Dear friend, I am very fascinated about your screens.
Every time I see one, I catch it to my hard disk. [SUB]*1)[/SUB] :udrool:

As I understood, the winter map, you show, is available at the DLS.
Is this map completely available inclusive all dependencies?

What extremely high detailed coach are you presenting us here?
Is this a part of a complete train set? Or is this an single piece?
Where can I get It please? (inclusive all dependencies)

*1) Paulsw2 his screenshots too. They are also fascinating.
In spite of I have no further information about the British RR.
But is an very exciting topic to me.
Not at least all showed pictures / maps are very good jobs.
Thank you for sharing @all.

Last edited:
re post #1070 Cosplay

Hello Cosplay, the screenshots you see are from an extension I made to "Porchester and Bull's Well" by rumour3 <kuid:79563:100144> available on the DLS. Sorry to disappoint but the extension I made is not available for download.

For a good introduction to BR and pre BR, please try http://www.trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/ a magnitude of info available and links to various content sites.

Many thanks for the compliment.

Cheers, evilcrow

The Scotch Expresses

King's Cross Station circa July 1920 in Great Northern Railway Days. It is 9:45 a.m. and the first two East Coast Joint Stock day expresses are preparing to leave for Scotland. The 9:50 a.m. is the first away and is the relief train for the 10 a.m. express, which is known by G.N.R. employees as "The 10 O'Clock Scotch Express". The naming of the train as "The Flying Scotsman" is still eight years away in the future, as is the non-stop running during the summer. G.N.R. large boiler 4-4-2 Atlantics are the allocated top link motive power. I am having some East Coast Joint Stock built to be able to represent the 10 a.m. train as it was between 1914 and 1923. The next stage after achieving that will be to have sufficient stock to be able to represent the train as it was in its previous generation with Edwardian six-wheel bogied clerestory roof coaches. While the 1914 E.C.J.S. set's coaches were superseded with a new Gresley L.N.E.R. set in 1924 they lasted in service on the East Coast Main Line to the mid-1930s. The Edwardian E.C.J.S. clerestory coaches lasted in service on the East Coast Main Line to the mid-late 1920s. So far I have had the 1914 and 1900 catering coaches produced for me. T:ANE's Kings Cross is not proving co-operative when placing stock in the station so I have produced this scene in TS12.

Below, the view from the ticket gates to platforms 6 and 7. The N2 0-6-2Ts are on pilot duty and have brought the empty stock in to the platforms. They will exit once the trains have departed and make their way to the carriage sidings or to a platform to remove the stock from an inbound train. From left to right the trains are 10:15 a.m. Leeds, 9:50 a.m. Edinburgh and 10:00 a.m. Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and Aberdeen.

below, the contrast between the 1903 Cowlairs built EC Diagram 36 Clerestory roof Luggage Van (Full Brake) and the 1914 Doncaster built EC Diagram 39B Elliptical roof Luggage Van (Full Brake).

Below an overhead view of the clerestory roof catering core. EC Diagram 77A Restaurant First, EC Diagram 30 Open Pantry Third and EC Diagram 31 Open Third with Pantry,

Below are views of the Catering core in the 1914 10 a.m. Scotch Express set. EC Diagram 75A Dining First, EC Diagram 80A Kitchen car and EC Diagram 29A Dining Third.

Last edited:
Stunning Pictures on this thread along some really interesting Locomotives too.

:wave: What stunning pictures shown here,

:cool: I can't believe the angle of the sunsets and background colors, true artistry. You made my day...........I have to experiment more with Sun Position and the Color Wheel. I'm such a novice in the regard........:hehe:

What a great New Year it is!

.... Paulsw2 his screenshots too. They are also fascinating.
In spite of I have no further information about the British RR.
But is an very exciting topic to me.
Not at least all showed pictures / maps are very good jobs.
Thank you for sharing @all.[/I]

Hi Cosplay - my pics are taken on the 'Lavenham in Winter' route - this is currently available in TS12 (KUID2:234086:100141:3), but my screenshots are taken in TANE - I'm just converting it at the moment and hope to release in the next month or so. The pictures show the environmental, lighting and shadow enhancements available in TANE compared to TS12 (though admittedly a number of the pictures have been treated somewhat).

Paul

Hi Cosplay - my pics are taken on the 'Lavenham in Winter' route - this is currently available in TS12 (KUID2:234086:100141:3), but my screenshots are taken in TANE - I'm just converting it at the moment and hope to release in the next month or so. The pictures show the environmental, lighting and shadow enhancements available in TANE compared to TS12 (though admittedly a number of the pictures have been treated somewhat).
Paul

That are really bad news for my rare spare time. :udrool:
Thank you for this announcement.

Back