UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Excellent shot, evilcrow. You should post these BR steam era shots on the UK Screenshots thread, they're so much better than the somewhat sterile looking tin box and concrete shots that prevail on that thread!

Rob.

Another terrific screenshot evilcrow.
nyZaJwU.gif

And neville-hill an absolute Wow! from me regarding your highly atmospheric screenshots.

Last edited:
Interesting shots, KotangaGirl. Not sure if the wildlife as seen in your 3rd pic, is native to Somerset UK !

Rob.

Interesting shots, KotangaGirl. Not sure if the wildlife as seen in your 3rd pic, is native to Somerset UK !

Rob.
I think they are supposed to be horses Rob, but I do agree that they look a bit odd.

Wow! Ardaeshir; - those are great screenshots. I really like the Tourist Excursion coaches.

Wow! Ardaeshir; - those are great screenshots. I really like the Tourist Excursion coaches.

Glad you liked them, I hope to come up with more North British screenshots in between my Polish NG sessions.

The LNER tourist coaches are by andi06 - freely available on the DLS.
Are you certain they available on DLS? I went looking under andi06 - rolling stock and couldn't find them.

Andi did a great job and it has to be said that the RL coach's design was grand in itself.

Last edited:
look under LNER Gresley they have a livery switching system that can be edited under properties in surveyor.

Re post #1225 KotangaGirl

Thanks for the compliment, KotangaGirl. Re post ~1226, have your horses been on the cider (scrumpy)?

UK.......BR/ER........BCR Reedsmouth and Bellingham

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

look under LNER Gresley they have a livery switching system that can be edited under properties in surveyor.

Ok, it might be caused by me being a TANE user. The ones I used for the screenshot are listed as "built-in", not "Downloaded from DLS":
mtu5FzA.jpg

I do not see them on the DLS - under rolling stock. all I find in said category searching with "LNER Gresley" is A3, A1 and P2 tenders.

yes those are the ones now they shoud all use <KUID2:122285:669:2> Gresley Liveries now go into surveyor and serlect one of the above and place it down now by defalt the livery is lner teak but with the rolling stock tab open click on the buton on the bottom right and click on the coach you just put down now it should come up with a box of list's now one of them should be livery click on it and it should give you the option to change it.

The tourist stock is not in fact the same as the 61ft 6in teaks. However Andi modelled them too. The are three types of tourist stock on the DLS: brake coach, buffet and articulated third. The standard formation was 7 cars with a brake at each end and buffet in the middle with a third twin on either side.

Andi's Gresley carriages on the DLS aren't necessarily labelled as Rolling Stock. I have found it under "Train" or "Misc". Nor does it always say LNER, it can just start with Gresley.

And that would explain it, thanks.

As for the screenshot itself - I just want to state that for taht screenshot I used the 61'6 with the LNER tourist livery.

Oh Wow Ken, usually your shot are top notch but these last ones are ..?????? (how can we go above the ''top notch'' expression ? :Y: My favorite one is the last one where we see the back of tender.
Kind Regards,
Rail4Pete

Back