Page 369 of 377 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 5642

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Ex NER G5 class 67330 of Malton shed waits at Sledmere & Fimber station while heading north with the Malton Dodger. In 1978, in an action typical of what councils do, the council demolished the derelict but restorable station and placed a wooden shack in the station area to sell refreshments ! The station would now be worth £500,000 or so based on similar properties in the area.

G5 at Sledmere & Fimber 20.5.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr
    MSI Gaming 9 ACK mobo-Intel i7 5960X-Samsung 970 Evo Pro 240GB M2 SSD-Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU-32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133Mhz DDR4 RAM

There's been some really good screenshots here lately. And more Malton Dodger lewisner which is a bonus.

My faux GER steam railmotor is presently getting a refresh and an overhaul so it looks better and runs better in TRS22.
    Fatigue and sleepiness is still knocking me around so it was a good distraction for me to be working on the railmotor again.

Last edited by KotangaGirl; May 20th, 2022 at 08:50 AM. Reason: spelling
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Excellent shots on here as usual, well done all.

Two from me of M7 30053 on a late afternoon demonstration goods:

Cheers,

PLP
    Building the Swanage Railway for TRS22.

Last couple from me; I'll stop clogging up the thread now!

Swanage gets a new goods shed - still a WIP as I'm not happy with the Purbeck stone texture but it's getting there:

Cheers,

PLP

That's a nice goods shed PLP.

I've been making use of Graham's (EMT) new traction engine models on my Norfolk layout.

Narcolepsy is not napping.

PLP you are really going all out on this one

Tom
    Acer Predator orion 5000 16gb ram, rtx2070 graphics on windows 11
    TANE build 105766 (SP4) TRS19 build 114800

I want this to be the most complete version of Swanage I can get; the more realistic it looks the happier I am.

I want to get a glass 'W' canopy but Jay never got back to me in regards to attempting a glass version and the structure itself looks quite complicated with all the trusswork underneath the canopy glazing.

Might be a future project but who knows. Swanage station building would also be nice to have (and Corfe come to think of it) and I do have plans somewhere but I'm not sure I'll ever tackle those.

Hopefully it's looking the part more and more each time - I'm looking forward to releasing it and seeing what other users think.

Cheers,

PLP

Annie, thanks for showcasing the steam tractors

If any of you are interested in the steam tractors/traction engines the info is here..

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...)-and-Trailers

Here is one of the images from the thread..

(taken in TRS19 with shadows on high setting)

Cheers,
    Graham

Member of TCWW & Trainz.de

Quote Originally Posted by PortLineParker View Post
    I want this to be the most complete version of Swanage I can get; the more realistic it looks the happier I am.

I want to get a glass 'W' canopy but Jay never got back to me in regards to attempting a glass version and the structure itself looks quite complicated with all the trusswork underneath the canopy glazing.

Might be a future project but who knows. Swanage station building would also be nice to have (and Corfe come to think of it) and I do have plans somewhere but I'm not sure I'll ever tackle those.

Hopefully it's looking the part more and more each time - I'm looking forward to releasing it and seeing what other users think.

Cheers,

PLP
    Your progress with the Swanage Railway is superb, keep at it, it's got the makings of a first class layout. Is the Jay you're refering to jayholland? I don't know if he's with us any more - passed away?

Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by robd View Post
    Your progress with the Swanage Railway is superb, keep at it, it's got the makings of a first class layout. Is the Jay you're refering to jayholland? I don't know if he's with us any more - passed away?

Rob.
    Pretty sure we'd have gotten an announcement from a relative if that was the case: the same happened with Andi06

Quote Originally Posted by euromodeller View Post
    Annie, thanks for showcasing the steam tractors

If any of you are interested in the steam tractors/traction engines the info is here..
    These look phenomenal Graham, great work! (now to work out how I can introduce one of these onto one of my routes.....)

Paul

Thats great PLP

Tom
    Acer Predator orion 5000 16gb ram, rtx2070 graphics on windows 11
    TANE build 105766 (SP4) TRS19 build 114800

Thanks all for your comments, it's very much appreciated.

I've started work on the canopy but, as predicted, it's horrible to do. Don't know if I'll see this through or just use Jay's and forego the glazing element.

Cheers,

PLP

Great work on the Swanage PLP ! I've been hard at work building Wetwang village circa 1952 but here is Metrovick Co-Bo D5705 purring along near Garton with an excursion from Bridlington as a B29 from nearby Driffield Airfield flies overhead.

Metrovick Co-Bo at Garton 23.5.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr
    MSI Gaming 9 ACK mobo-Intel i7 5960X-Samsung 970 Evo Pro 240GB M2 SSD-Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU-32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133Mhz DDR4 RAM

Nice shot Lewisner!

New Barn Bridge gets some new railings - they might only be low poly models but they certainly look the part and you don't notice at 25mph:

Cheers,

PLP