UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

2019-03-09171919tzj0f.jpg

@KotangaGirl, thanks for the Compliment:).

Greetings

Epo:)

Re post #1863 Epoch3bis4

Nice one Epo, makes one think of clotted cream and Cornwall.

aKP Somewhere ScR (a WIP).

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

#1863 - You know the 9400 Class is my favorite GWR Pannier Tank and I can't get over how good you make it look Epo. You really do it justice with every screenshot.

#1864 - Another amazing set of ScR Shots Ken! The J36 looks to be handling the load well and that A2 is looking especially grand. I'm going to have to roll out Blue Peter and take it for a stroll soon!!

Tanker46

Last edited:
Really? And all this time I thought he was referencing the Settle and Carlisle Route! As a avid BR enthusiast I must go hang my head in shame for a bit! XD

A few more shots from the MSWJR line:

Dimw390.jpg
[/IMG]

Early Morning Shots from Savernake Station depict the station pilot hard at work with it's shunting duties while a Ex-SDJR 7F rolls by with a heavy coal train bound for Grafton.

fLM3eh9.jpg
[/IMG]

A very unique midday shot at Savernake catching one of the two express engines to frequent the line - GWR 60XX Class "King Edward VII". The express engine is taking on passengers while a GWR 47XX "Night Owl" Class storms by with a milk train bound for Laira Depot in Plymouth.

Tanker46

Last edited:
Hopewood Tramway. The 9.00am to Bluebell Woods leaving Hopewood on Sea. If that Bentley driver can't beat the train he needs to have a serious talk to the dealer who sold it to him.

Ud6JDtZ.jpg

#1869 - That is hilarious Anne! Also, I love what you've done with the NER F10! Really does look like a Crystal Palace now!!

Thanks Tanker. The NER F10 as was is proving to be a very useful engine indeed for working trains on the Hopewood tramway. Apart from the GER livery I've done quite a few things to it including fixing it up with a cab interior and fitting tramway skirts.

I have been "off the grid" for a while, and moving to a new PC machine. I hope to upload Riccarton Junction soon, and am currently finishing off detailing and testing.
Here are some progress shots:
46463227235_639eedd647_o.jpg

46655199324_c03b40f5e6_o.jpg

46463226675_bca4ec10d7_o.jpg

47378229021_260df21859_o.jpg

My aim is to portray the wildness of this beautiful area, and relive a bit of trainspotting in the process.

Best wishes
Ian

#1872 - Amazing work Anne! I noticed Brunel's masterpiece cruising the coastline - a great shot indeed! ;)

MSWJR (1950's):

Some more screenshots of my route. This time of the model Camscott made that I myself commissioned - the LSWR T9.

No. 30121 is taking the usual stopping route to Ogbourne with a rake of Bullied Mk1 Coaches.

2BTaLvM.jpg
[/IMG]
RihBsPb.jpg
[/IMG]
xA8HpaV.jpg
[/IMG]

The MSWJR is seeing green as No. 30861 rushes to Savernake with a set of green BR MK1s. That train spotter however is seeing nothing but smoke! He probably should've stepped to the side a bit..

n8FsLIr.jpg
[/IMG]
GBnwUif.jpg
[/IMG]
bjfUrNm.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker46

Last edited:
I have been "off the grid" for a while, and moving to a new PC machine. I hope to upload Riccarton Junction soon, and am currently finishing off detailing and testing.
Here are some progress shots:
pics deleted...
My aim is to portray the wildness of this beautiful area, and relive a bit of trainspotting in the process.

Best wishes
Ian

Looks good!

Please, two questions: Will it work in T:ANE (I note TS2019 in your timeline)? If so, can it be merged with respect to the correct (ish) geographical locations, with borderriever's Bellingham to Reedsmouth layout?

Thanks,

Rob.

Thank you for the kind remarks.
Sorry, Rob, it was begun in TANE, but the vast majority of the work including PBR textures is for 2019.
Actually, The main line runs from Steele Road in the south to Whitrope Tunnel in the north. The Border Counties Branch is modelled as far as Saughtree station. There would be a gap of a few miles to Borderreiver’s Bellingham station, but I have successfully merged the two and run through trains using portals, to see if was feasible! At Present Riccarton Junction will be stand alone.
Best wishes
Ian

Thank you for the kind remarks.
Sorry, Rob, it was begun in TANE, but the vast majority of the work including PBR textures is for 2019.
Actually, The main line runs from Steele Road in the south to Whitrope Tunnel in the north. The Border Counties Branch is modelled as far as Saughtree station. There would be a gap of a few miles to Borderreiver’s Bellingham station, but I have successfully merged the two and run through trains using portals, to see if was feasible! At Present Riccarton Junction will be stand alone.
Best wishes
Ian

Thanks for the reply. Alas, I won't have the pleasure until I acquire TS2019, so not in my foreseeable future!

Rob.

re all recent posts, a lot of good work from all displayed here.

Terrible news from NZ today, I hope you are OK KotangaGirl.

evilcrow

Last edited:
Back