UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

0L2YQOx.gif

Superb screenshots Ken. Brilliant scenic craftsmanship.

re last posts, Thank you so much for all your kind words (and the medal).
A couple more of the layout that I hope to release, warts and all !

aKP Somewhere ScR (a WIP)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Post # 1974 - Stunning Snow shots KotangaGirl! That GWR Atlantic looks so majestic gliding through the snow! I may have to purchase one from PaulzTrainz for my 1923 Version of the MSWJR!

Post #1985 - Nice screenshots of the 33's Evilcrow! I use them a lot on my SR Routes, but I totally forgot that they were used on the ScR as well!! :)

Timestamp - June 12th, 1881 - NWNGR Engine Gowrie on its way to Bryngwyn with a full train of picnicgoers to the lake.

SoYpae3.jpg
[/IMG]

In honor of KotangaGirl's GER Projects, I am currently working on a small fictional East-Anglian diorama to take pictures off. The layout is actually a former TTTE diorama made by the amazing artists at CrovansGateWorks, but due to its likeness to a certain tram engine I have chosen it as an experimental project.

Here's a few screenshots:

lzW5nGZ.jpg
[/IMG]
mYKtNg2.jpg
[/IMG]
WfXvsA3.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker46

G6aQecp.jpg
A L.N.W.R Claughton Class Locomotive races along with an Express. Taken out on a modified Rosworth Vale Route.(God bless Replace Assets). Will be adding Goods trains and such eventually :D

(If you're wondering why the entire Train is Brake Composites, I'm still downloading rolling stock. At least the train won't have any problems stopping.. :hehe:)

Gosh Rosworth Vale; - That takes me back. Nice screenshot SuperSpeed.

Interesting project Tanker. Looks to be a very pretty route.

Last edited:
Post #1989 - Thanks KotangaGirl! I really don't know as much about the GER as I would like - (I am an LSWR Man after all) but I love the rural natural feeling that East Anglian Routes have to them!

Here's some shots from Lockport Depot at the other end of the line. It's home to a number of mills that draw power from an enormous dam that the city sits on. Very worthwhile to take a few more pretty shots! :)

BcSQBW8.jpg
[/IMG]
yFTRvNh.jpg
[/IMG]
p8m4zpB.jpg
[/IMG]
fd5Grt7.jpg
[/IMG]
4jVfKd8.jpg
[/IMG]

Also Superspeed - if you are downloading LNWR Content of the DLS, I highly recommend Edh6's models. His LNWR Problem Class and his LNWR Alfred the Great Class are fine locomotives and definitely will fit right in to your modified Rosworth Vale layout!

Tanker46

I made a small LNWR Diorama with only three locomotives - edh6's Alfred the Great, Cmburgess's G2A Super D, and knucklesnvector's LNWR Webb Coal Tank. Ed's locomotives are superb in both detail and performance and the LNWR models are no exception. The only model my GER diorama is missing is an F5 tank. (But the three engines that run the line currently can manage it fine for now.)

Tanker46

That certainly is a nice layout Tanker. I downloaded it and had a look at it and it's certainly nicely put together, but isn't it a bit too hilly for East Anglia?

It certainly is KotangaGirl. From what I remember from my childhood, it is set somewhere in the mountains on the fictional IOS that Toby the Tram Engine runs himself. But the gradients on the line are far too steep for most of the engines to tackle with long trains. It sure makes for an interesting "What if " though!

It is an interesting little model to tinker with but be careful running trains when in the presence of the mill yards! One driver was a little too careless back in 1909 and you see....

lQQpL08.jpg
[/IMG]

..it didn't end well..

Tanker46

Back