UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Nice screenshots Annie! I will have to give PLL another look in TANE...

Some shots from the Rivera Line. GWR Grange Class No. 6870 Bodicote Grange heads out from Kingswear station with a mixed goods bound for Exeter.

zxfVWw5.jpg
[/IMG]

423n0uk.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice screenshots Tanker. PLL can be a bit of a bind to get working in TANE with assets getting reported as faulty, but it can be done.

This one is from PLL running in TS2012. I think the thunderstorms are better in TS2012.

bEJr3zc.jpg

Back to the Border Counties Railway, or rather the western end of the NBR Wansbeck branch line from Scots Gap, where there was a junction with the NBR Morpeth to Rothbury branch. I have posted a cab ride viewpoint of the last mile or so in to Reedsmouth Junction riding a Holmes "C" Class 0-6-0 tender engine.

Here is the youtube link: - https://youtu.be/yis6-aQ0Sms

Nice screenshots Annie! I will have to give PLL another look in TANE...

Some shots from the Rivera Line. GWR Grange Class No. 6870 Bodicote Grange heads out from Kingswear station with a mixed goods bound for Exeter.

zxfVWw5.jpg
[/IMG]

423n0uk.jpg
[/IMG]

Just wondering, where did you obtain that stunning looking route? :D

Post #2310 - Sorry about such a long silence Maglev, but I DM'd the info about the Rivera Line to you.

Now I'm strictly a Southern/Western man for the most part. The Midlands is somewhere I usually never go. But lately I found myself treading over the familiar lines of the Settle and Carlisle line. Here's a few screenshots of night activity on the line:

iDjo1PR.jpg
[/IMG]

AUd5oAM.jpg
[/IMG]

tpTLqwh.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi KotangaGirl! It's so good to hear from you! :)

I'm not quite sure. The Mk1s are a new model designed by a friend of mine so I would have to ask if its intentional. But I only have these Coaches in TS2019 right now so I will have to try them in TANE as well.

TS2019 messes up the window glass on a lot of coaches and some locomotives as well. I don't know why that is Tanker.
I'm Ok. I've just been more sleepy than usual lately and when that happens I'm not so active on the forums.

Some snaps from my GER Norfolk layout I took lately. Still a lot of scenic work to do, but it's coming along.

evaHr46.jpg

66tJ1Rq.jpg

VlM6YDj.jpg

O7DYEs9.jpg

TS2019 messes up the window glass on a lot of coaches and some locomotives as well. I don't know why that is Tanker.
I'm Ok. I've just been more sleepy than usual lately and when that happens I'm not so active on the forums.

Some snaps from my GER Norfolk layout I took lately. Still a lot of scenic work to do, but it's coming along.

evaHr46.jpg

66tJ1Rq.jpg

VlM6YDj.jpg

O7DYEs9.jpg

Looks like it's coming along very nicely Annie. Keep going! :)

Looks like it's coming along very nicely Annie. Keep going! :)

Thanks very much Col. Would believe that you are looking a part of your old Valleyfields LNER layout from TS2004. I took one side off Valleyfields and then used that as a basis to build on. A lot more boards have been added to it of course, but the heart of the layout still remains that section taken from Valleyfields.

Thanks very much Col. Would believe that you are looking a part of your old Valleyfields LNER layout from TS2004. I took one side off Valleyfields and then used that as a basis to build on. A lot more boards have been added to it of course, but the heart of the layout still remains that section taken from Valleyfields.
It is good to know that Valleyfields is still alive, albeit in a rather different form. Keep going! :)

I still have a version of Valleyfields LNER Col, - only I converted it to a GCR line. Valleyfield remains one of my favourite layouts simply because it is so much fun to operate and it can be pretty much be converted to be whatever I want without too much difficulty..

I still have a version of Valleyfields LNER Col, - only I converted it to a GCR line. Valleyfield remains one of my favourite layouts simply because it is so much fun to operate and it can be pretty much be converted to be whatever I want without too much difficulty..
I totally understand the ease of conversion. Valleyfields morphed into Gwladys Ddu (later to become Tristyn, as well as every other Route I have uploaded, with the obvious exceptions of Rosworth Vale and Leeds to Sheffield!

Back