UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
Ex GER D16/3 62614 returning empty fish vans to Grimsby East Lincolnshire line.

Evilcrow,
I don't know how I missed it earlier, but I'm in complete agreement with KotangaGirl. Post #3479, both shots, are simply amazing! :cool:

Heinrich505

D16/3 I bought it from Paulz Trainz in fact buying three at the time as I made a start on the Heacham to Wells line where they were used but some were allocated to Lincoln late fifties so could have reached East Lincolnshire line. I have however changed the horn sound Paul used for a GER one.

Tailight, - I hadn't immediately twigged that the D16/3 was the one by Paulz Trainz. With my interest in the GER and ex GER lines perhaps I should purchase one or two for myself. Is your East Lincolnshire route on the DLS at all, - or is it like my own Norfolk lines an on-going project?

Re post #3480 tailight98, Oh to be able to travel the route you mention. thankfully you (covid permitting) can still travel on part of it thanks to the Spa Valley Railway.
re posts #3482 KotangaGirl, #3484 Heinrich 505 and #3485 tdstead many thanks for the compliments.

Here's another tram pic on the conduit.

LBSCR WIP TANE

Cheers, evilcrow

3488 Kotanga Girl My East Lincolnshire route is work in progress as I am researching & adding a 20 miles branch line which I hope will complete a circle of 50 to 60 miles. Much work as recently moved to TS2019 & assets are no longer available. Must prune tree types also as have used to many. Do not always find it easy creating & have to be in cretaive mood to make progress.

3489 Evilcrow Yes will look forward to being able to visit Heritage railways once gain. We used to travel to Brighton from Tun Wells via Eridge & Uckfield. Like your tramway street scene & did you know the Great Central had tramway from Grimsby to Immingham.

3488 Kotanga Girl My East Lincolnshire route is work in progress as I am researching & adding a 20 miles branch line which I hope will complete a circle of 50 to 60 miles. Much work as recently moved to TS2019 & assets are no longer available. Must prune tree types also as have used to many. Do not always find it easy creating & have to be in creative mood to make progress.

TS2019 is difficult when it comes to trees since it breaks so many that were reasonably Ok in TANE and TS2012 and makes for a lot of work when moving a favourite route over to the latest version. And then there's the daft situation with assets becoming payware all of a sudden as well as the difficulty with getting the lighting to look it is actually on planet Earth. Even though I have TRS19 installed I'm going to be staying with TANE with my Norfolk layout since it will be too much like a hiding to nothing to try and get everything to work properly as well as look reasonable in TRS19/TS2019.

And speaking of my Norfolk layout there was an unusual visitor at Moxbury this morning. Camscott's B12 is a superb locomotive and I'm very pleased with it, - both with its appearance and the way it runs. No.8546 is for another project I have in mind, but it was nice to give it a run about and put it through its paces.

CROgLHv.jpg

j1EFPNl.jpg

kpx2kE4.jpg

The Camscott B12 in LNER green livery looks really nice & must check if I bought any in LNER livery. On my routes I used a number of S & C assets that have gone AWOL but am slowly recovering them from my TS2010 install. Slow job though.

Hey Everyone! It's been quite some time since I got back on here! Great to see your return Annie! :)

I have been suffering from a bit of a head cold but I managed to get a bit more of my Blyth Route worked on! I ended up needing more space than I initially thought so I switched to Euromodeller's EMM Model Railway Barebones Room #5 to give me some more room to work with. The Workshops are meant to represent Darlington but nothing is set in stone yet.

56oZA30.jpg
[/IMG]

OoNP3vo.jpg
[/IMG]

mFhDb33.jpg
[/IMG]

Ufua02J.jpg
[/IMG]

It's actually getting to be pretty fun! I might do a virtual version of my SR/GWR OO Gauge Layout in the future if I can get this to work the way I like!

Ex LNER J39 joining Main Line on emerging from former GN Branch line which is WIP at present. Loco allocated to 40A Lincoln at the time.

#3497 Lovely trainspotter platform snaps Ken.

I must comment on #3489 as well. I'm old enough to remember the trams here in Auckland New Zealand so I always like to see screenshots of trams at work. When my children were growing up I made sure to take them to the preserved tram line at MOTAT in Auckland to make sure they received a properly well rounded education.

Wonderful screenshots Ken! It's really nice to see you taking the E6 out for a spin! :) So many Brighton locos! I think the only LBSCR locomotive I have yet to see in your shots is the E2s at this point! Very Excellent Indeed! :D

And I'm amazed at the tramway you are incorporating into the route as well! It looks fantastic! I have been in talks with Steve Flanders in the past about working on a Volk's Electric Railway collaboration but we can't find any diagrams for the rolling stock or stations so its going to take a while. Seeing the tramcars on your LBSCR Route reminds me a lot of that project though! :)

Re posts #3498 KotangaGirl, #3499 Tanker46 and #3500 borderreiver.
Many thanks for the compliments.
My one journey on a London Transport tram was here https://www.eatransportmuseum.co.uk/vehicles. I can just about remember the tram lines in London being dug up and removed. Blackpool double decker trams were quite fierce when the 'Ballon' type ran the full lenght of the line, I think most have be rebuilt now.
I suspect I will get round to an LBSCR E2 some time.

Cheers, Ken

Last edited:
another cheer up Annie Screenshot ... Clogher Valley Tramway / Railway Crilly Station ... A old Project I'm trying to bring back to life in TRS12 (From 2004 or 2006?) at moment as I thought atleast I would have all the items for it but was still missing a couple, lots of very old content mainly those hedges that need urgent replace, not sure whats happened to passengers but same at every station

Clogher-Valley-Railway%2C.jpg

Last edited:
Back