UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Excellent shots on here as usual, well done all.

Two from me of M7 30053 on a late afternoon demonstration goods:
UjTnWfO.jpg

HUSyC1L.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Last couple from me; I'll stop clogging up the thread now!

Swanage gets a new goods shed - still a WIP as I'm not happy with the Purbeck stone texture but it's getting there:
9B03qvL.jpg

8OKQXoY.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

I want this to be the most complete version of Swanage I can get; the more realistic it looks the happier I am.

I want to get a glass 'W' canopy but Jay never got back to me in regards to attempting a glass version and the structure itself looks quite complicated with all the trusswork underneath the canopy glazing.

Might be a future project but who knows. Swanage station building would also be nice to have (and Corfe come to think of it) and I do have plans somewhere but I'm not sure I'll ever tackle those.

Hopefully it's looking the part more and more each time - I'm looking forward to releasing it and seeing what other users think.

Cheers,

PLP

I want this to be the most complete version of Swanage I can get; the more realistic it looks the happier I am.

I want to get a glass 'W' canopy but Jay never got back to me in regards to attempting a glass version and the structure itself looks quite complicated with all the trusswork underneath the canopy glazing.

Might be a future project but who knows. Swanage station building would also be nice to have (and Corfe come to think of it) and I do have plans somewhere but I'm not sure I'll ever tackle those.

Hopefully it's looking the part more and more each time - I'm looking forward to releasing it and seeing what other users think.

Cheers,

PLP

Your progress with the Swanage Railway is superb, keep at it, it's got the makings of a first class layout. Is the Jay you're refering to jayholland? I don't know if he's with us any more - passed away?

Rob.

Your progress with the Swanage Railway is superb, keep at it, it's got the makings of a first class layout. Is the Jay you're refering to jayholland? I don't know if he's with us any more - passed away?

Rob.

Pretty sure we'd have gotten an announcement from a relative if that was the case: the same happened with Andi06

Annie, thanks for showcasing the steam tractors :)

If any of you are interested in the steam tractors/traction engines the info is here..
These look phenomenal Graham, great work! (now to work out how I can introduce one of these onto one of my routes.....)

Paul

Thanks all for your comments, it's very much appreciated.

I've started work on the canopy but, as predicted, it's horrible to do. Don't know if I'll see this through or just use Jay's and forego the glazing element.

Cheers,

PLP

Nice shot Lewisner!

New Barn Bridge gets some new railings - they might only be low poly models but they certainly look the part and you don't notice at 25mph:
TrQR02P.jpg

8lAFRRt.jpg

6SU0sgc.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Great shot Ken, great to see you posting again.

Could you tell me the name of the platform used in your shot please? The texture looks quite close to Purbeck stone if it was a little lighter so I may be able to use it on Swanage.

Cheers,

PLP

Hello PLP
Thanks for the compliment PLP.

The platform is a reskin of
"UA_rampa old" kuid <kuid:567242:317> by "cucuruz" and the texture used is from
"UA_stena podpor3" kuid <kuid:567242:2141> also by "cucuruz" , look for the texture "stenka3.jpg".
Both are on the DLS.
Smashing shots of Swanage BTW, I look forward to when you run through to Wareham and indeed to regular "real" world steam to the bay platform at Wareham.

Cheers, Ken

Back