UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Looks good, PLP, and nice to see the cat did not disappear during construction. :D Is the transparency of the windows the same as the original, or is it more like your screenshot?

So many excellent screenshots. Top quality snaps Tanker, Lewisner, PLP and NevilleHill.

Nice to see more of the Ulfsweir Line Tanker. I think it might be tricky to fit No.4009's longer name onto the 'Star' nameplate, but I guess Connor would know. I'm just a bit shy about asking him.

More 'Malton Dodger' snaps are always welcome Lewisner.

Corfe Castle signal box looks great PLP. As nice as Jay's model is, a model of the real thing is always better.

A snap taken while doing timetable testing on the Tenpenny Branch. I've rebuilt my Norfolk layout to better suit TRS22 so plenty of playing trains.... um... I mean serious testing is necessary. I'm gradually getting back into Trainz again after a bad patch of not being well so hopefully I won't be so much of a stranger here.

AEj5ZvM.jpg

Looks good, PLP, and nice to see the cat did not disappear during construction. :D Is the transparency of the windows the same as the original, or is it more like your screenshot?

Thanks Forester, the windows on the actual 'box itself are coloured squares as I haven't made an interior (though there is scope to do that) whereas the windows on the porch canopy are transparent.

Cheers,

PLP

Some great shots on here recently, every time I visit I'm repeatedly impressed!

Corfe Castle now has a new waiting room:
zMzLvCj.jpg

I still need to add some decoration inside to break up the plain wall but otherwise I think it's shaped up rather well.

Cheers,

PLP

Lovely shots Lewisner, you've definitely captured the 'feel' of the junction.

Class 35 D7017 departs Herston Halt for Corfe Castle:
QS2c7gp.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

I decided to have a little fun by building Fimber village which, when I started the route, I had represented by a church and a couple of trees ! It has taken a solid day and a half and even so, the buildings are only approximations to the originals. In the first shot we are looking east with a train visible in the distance. The Battenburg field will be my next job to replace.

Fimber Village with Train 18.5.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

A view of the village looking west. For some reason it has a computer museum housed in some farm sheds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_tK0YuN7Ek

Fimber Village 18.5.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

Last edited:
Swanage gains a new water tower:
Q1MW8lw.jpg

@Tanker46, I've made and uploaded two additional platform signs (platforms 3 and 4) to the DLS for your route. I'll get around to doing more in the near future as well as some of those other signs we discussed.

Cheers,

PLP

Ex NER G5 class 67330 of Malton shed waits at Sledmere & Fimber station while heading north with the Malton Dodger. In 1978, in an action typical of what councils do, the council demolished the derelict but restorable station and placed a wooden shack in the station area to sell refreshments ! The station would now be worth £500,000 or so based on similar properties in the area.

G5 at Sledmere & Fimber 20.5.22 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

There's been some really good screenshots here lately. And more Malton Dodger lewisner which is a bonus.

My faux GER steam railmotor is presently getting a refresh and an overhaul so it looks better and runs better in TRS22.
Fatigue and sleepiness is still knocking me around so it was a good distraction for me to be working on the railmotor again.

G8P5cUN.jpg

vSjsnFy.jpg

Last edited:
Back