Page 245 of 258 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 3865

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

LNER N2 on local, forgot to display headlamp htough.

Nice screenshot. Did you have the high sided hopped made specially? The one next tot eh round brick structure.

Hello taillight98, all the wagons in shot, including the high sided wooden hopper to former NER Diagram P7, were built for me by Paul Mace of Paulztrainz.

Default 1924 - ECML - Newton Hall and an A1 4-6-2

Ex GCR N5 0-6-2T on Lincolnshire branch line.

Default 1921 - ECML - A P3 and Empties to Low Fell yard

The UK East Coast Main Line a hundred years ago during the last years of the North Eastern Railway. Sir Vincent Raven has turned out a superheated version of his predecessor Wilson Worsdell's P3 Class 0-6-0 tender engines. One of them, No. 2338 of Heaton shed brings a down working of empty wagons from Croft yard near Darlington to Low Fell yard near Gateshead. Two wagons from repair at Shildon head the train, with a long rake of empty cattle wagons for Stranraer via Low Fell yard, Blaydon yard and Carlisle, where the N.E.R. will turn over the rake to the Glasgow & South Western Railway. At the rear is a rake of empty 10.5 Ton N.E.R. Coke wagons.

Above, leaving the two-track ECML at Ouston Junction to take the ECML Down Slow on the four-track section to Low Fell.

The train on the Down Slow to the south of Birtley station.

After passing the station at Birtley.

After passing the station at Lamesley.

After passing the station at Low Fell.

Taking the down entry for Low Fell yard. Also evident is the grade down to the yard in the Team Valley.

Arrival in Low Fell yard.

A couple more from the Bodmin & Wenford Railway.

Mark

Mark , that last shot is like the Titfield Thunderbolt in colour ! Beautiful shot.

Here are a couple of shots from Leamside station on the line of the same name. I extended the old East Coast route from Durham to Leamside a few years ago (I forget how many !) but I now have it fully mapped from Washington to Tursdale Junction with reasonable accuracy. It's still going to be a hell of a long job though. Both photos show 60534 Irish Elegance heading north, the first at Auckland Junction south of the station, the second in the station itself.

60534 At Leamside (1) 5.3.2021 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr

60534 At Leamside (2) 5.3.2021 by A1 Northeastern, on Flickr
    MSI Gaming 9 ACK mobo-Intel i7 5960X-Samsung 970 Evo Pro 240GB M2 SSD-Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU-32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133Mhz DDR4 RAM

Default 1956 - Q7 and Iron Ore Train from Sunderland South Dock

Q7 0-8-0 brings an iron ore train from Sunderland South Dock to Consett via the Lanchester valley line.

Default 1956 - Q7 and Iron Ore Train from Sunderland South Dock

At the Fell branch, Consett, shunting wagons towards the ore gantry.

Ex
    Ex GN N1 0-6-2T LNER Livery post war on branch line local.

Magic shots and top notch info from borderreiver and goodly stuff from everbody else.

Cheers, evilcrow

WR 'Long Pong'

Cheers, evilcrow

Ah! The ORIGINAL Warship! One of the two buzzboxes I'm actually a fan of! The other being Bullied's D16/2 of course!

After a long hiatus I finally have an update on my backdating project of Dearnby and District! Please excuse the supernova lighting as I am still trying to get the blasted lighting where I want it!

After double checking over and making sure I didn't miss any automobiles I finally have begun converting the BR signals to pre-grouping era ones! So far 75% of the signals at Dearnby Central (Dearne-on-Sea) have been switched over to their LSWR contemporaries. I couldn't have done this without Chrisaw's marvelous LSWR signals and gantry bridges - they look marvelous!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Secondly, I did another overhaul of the ships in the dockyard. Steveflanders released several reskinned ship models and I couldn't resist including them at the dockside.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

One last set of shots from me. I previously had a discussion about transatlantic liners visiting close to shore during this era and found out that it almost never happened. The closest any liner got to England was the RMS Queen Mary at a stop over near the Isle of Wight.

[IMG][/IMG]

However, I did discover that several of the famous White Star, Cunard and CGT liners would occasionally take on coal from local colliers if they were running low on coal themselves. This occurrence was rare but given the nature of the project I decided to include it as an exception.

So here's the famous Cunarder RMS Mauretania getting a top up outside Dearnby Harbor on her way home to Liverpool. Local tug Goliath holds her in place while the collier lines up properly.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project