Page 185 of 190 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2839

Thread: UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

Quote Originally Posted by borderreiver View Post
    Three choices here, hope for the repair group to take up the repair for the DLS, do the changes yourself or hope for somebody else to do them for you.

I have merely one andi06 carriage altered to onetex, the BTK saved to cdp.
    I'd love to be able to repair them myself but the edition of IMEditor I have installed will not allow me to do it.
    So it's either wait for the repair group, and I'm not even sure it's on their radar, or hope that someone else takes up the challenge.

I will not be holding my breath.

Peter

Peter - there is, as far as I know, only one version of IMEditor; you just need to activate the "Professional" version under File: Settings.

hth,

Anthony

Edit to add a screenie:

BR(WR) built Manor class 4-6-0 at Horse Parks, just before the start of the 1 in 65 climb to Washford on the West Somerset Railway.
    Last edited by 2995Valliant; June 25th, 2020 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterwhite View Post
    I'd love to be able to repair them myself but the edition of IMEditor I have installed will not allow me to do it.
    So it's either wait for the repair group, and I'm not even sure it's on their radar, or hope that someone else takes up the challenge.

I will not be holding my breath.

Peter
    A problem as well Peter is the question of KUID numbers and asset versions along with licence issues. If i clone the coaches, repair them and send them to you under my own KUID ID number I could be putting myself in an awkward situation. The 'Built-in' coaches have problems too with N3V's locked in 'TEXTURE' format which can't be altered so I would have to send you a modified TS2009 original coach which if it keeps it's earlier version KUID number would be obsoleted in TS2019. If i was to update the version numbers on the TS2009 original coaches to obsolete the 'Built-in' coaches before sending them to you I could put myself in more hot water. So the whole thing is a can of worms.

Doing the m.onetex conversion with IM Editor isn't too difficult, just tedious. As Anthony mentioned IM Editor is simple to update to Professional status, - it will throw up a warning message to ask if you know what you are doing and all you do is click on the affirmative answer and you are in.
    Narcolepsy is not napping.

Quote Originally Posted by 2995Valliant View Post
    Peter - there is, as far as I know, only one version of IMEditor; you just need to activate the "Professional" version under File: Settings.

hth,

Anthony
    Thanks for the tip Anthony.

Gresley BG now altered and gives the much better result below

Now for the rest of the Gresleys

Default 1926 - Dawn approaching at King Edward Junction

#2765. That is a wonderfully atmospheric screenshot Frank.

I took some snaps while having a test run on stagecoach's TS2004 layout Devon Lines. It's a stunning old layout, but should you download it there will be missing dependencies that no longer exist anywhere and plenty of things that will need repairing.

Blog Entries

if you don't have any Trainz under TRS19, then how did you fix that TRS2004 route?
    1970's Fan

Quote Originally Posted by john2002 View Post
    if you don't have any Trainz under TRS19, then how did you fix that TRS2004 route?
    TS2012 is still available to buy on Steam. I don't think it's available from third party sites like GamersGate anymore as they seem to be just selling Steam keys.
    Installing TS2004 routes into TS2012 is the only way I know of to convert them into a form that TS2019 will accept.

If you check the track beside my avatar you'll see that I do own TS2012 and a number of older versions as well. The 'Trainz Simulator 12' logo in my signature isn't just for show.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KotangaGirl View Post
    TS2012 is still available to buy on Steam. I don't think it's available from third party sites like GamersGate anymore as they seem to be just selling Steam keys.
    Installing TS2004 routes into TS2012 is the only way I know of to convert them into a form that TS2019 will accept.

If you check the track beside my avatar you'll see that I do own TS2012 and a number of older versions as well. The 'Trainz Simulator 12' logo in my signature isn't just for show.
    I knew that, I thought you didn't have it installed
    1970's Fan

Quote Originally Posted by john2002 View Post
    I knew that, I thought you didn't have it installed
    I have everything on my avatar track installed except for TC 1&2. The Devon Line screenshots were taken in TS2012 and not TS2019. I may take the route across to TS2019 once I've done the majority of the needed repair work in TS2012.

Either way it certainly an impressive feat Annie! I may have to reinstall TS2012 once I get a new desktop for Trainz Work..

Edward has been waking up at 2am a lot recently so I managed to get some TRS19 time in while I cuddle him on the couch. Just a few pics of the Umneth Dockyards on the Welney & Umneth Tramway.

Early morning in the yards and the locos are getting coaled for the day's work just as the sun breaks over the horizon.

[IMG][/IMG]

The first trip of the day belongs to Ex-LNER Y8 Class 68090 as it brings the "Quayside Pullman" out of the station towards the docks so the men can start their daily grind.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Looks like all made it there safely! Here's to hoping the work goes just as smooth!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker46 View Post
    Either way it certainly an impressive feat Annie! I may have to reinstall TS2012 once I get a new desktop for Trainz Work..

Edward has been waking up at 2am a lot recently so I managed to get some TRS19 time in while I cuddle him on the couch. Just a few pics of the Umneth Dockyards on the Welney & Umneth Tramway.

Early morning in the yards and the locos are getting coaled for the day's work just as the sun breaks over the horizon.

[IMG][/IMG]

The first trip of the day belongs to Ex-LNER Y8 Class 68090 as it brings the "Quayside Pullman" out of the station towards the docks so the men can start their daily grind.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Looks like all made it there safely! Here's to hoping the work goes just as smooth!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Those coaches look distinctly like 86627:100529 and those were created as something extremely low poly but passenger enabled to run on a laptop. I actually found some very early coaches that had that appearance to sort of justify them but I must say I'd never envisaged them being used in a conventional screen shot.

If they are then I'm impressed they were chosen.

Cheerio John

They certainly make good workmen's coaches Tanker.
    Nothing like starting them young, - hopefully Edward will grow up and be a Trainz enthusiast too just like his Dad.

Devon Lines is going to be a long project that's going to take some time before it's done. It's possible to run trains on it now, but a lot of work needs doing to it.

Nice to see some items of mine in use

Great shots

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Tanker46 View Post

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Post # 2772 - They are indeed your coaches John! Most of the stock that I run in the dockyards was built by you, Bob, Ron or Chris. I based the docks off of the Melbridge Dock layout from Hornby's Sept 2016 issue and your coaches were the perfect choice to replicate the Devonport Dockyard Workman's Carriages! Thank you so much for making them!

Post #2773 - Thanks so much Annie! Our little guy is usually a quiet sleeper but he's been a bit fussy lately. He seems to quiet down when I put Trainz on so I hope he will follow the family tradition of Trainz in the future!

Post #2774 - Thanks for the support Chris! Your Y8 has found a permanent home on the tramway and it fits right in taking passengers along the dock! You'll be happy to know that your freight wagons are getting tons of use along the Brighton and Cornwall lines as well!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Tanker46; July 2nd, 2020 at 07:48 AM.
    Tanker46

Member of TCWW - Developer of the Brighton Project