UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

I find that strange, I've never seen any asset look that faded and washed out in any lighting settings or in any version of Trainz, not just T:ANE. Indeed, I have to say your treated ones look like the norm to me - how bizarre!

Oh well, carry on!

Rob

Last edited:
I find that strange, I've never seen any asset look that faded and washed out in any lighting settings or in any version of Trainz, not just T:ANE. Indeed, I have to say your treated ones look like the norm to me - how bizarre!

Oh well, carry on!

Rob

I was wondering that as well, never seen anything quite like that? They all look fine here. Or is this a side effect of shader editing?

view_media_post
I have the same problem as Ken

view_media_post
Washed-out.jpg

Nice shots there Robert3a0, still looking a bit southern Mediterranean rather than temperate though! I don't have TRS2019 so can't suggest any lighting settings, sorry.

Rob.

Edit: See the shot in the above post to yours (#1685), that looks more like what an English summer should look like!

Last edited:
Re Post #1691 PortLineParker

Hello PLP

The TT is by 'Pencil42', 'Turntable, iron 3 tracks', <kuid124060:32118>
and should be on the DLS.

Cheers, evilcrow

More amazing shots Evilcrow! The ScR looks better and better!

Decided to follow your lead and test out the IM Editor on a few of Jayholland's Models. Removed the env.textures and swapped the colors with a darker color scheme. I'd say that the results are rather pleasing!! :)

Ex-LBSCR K Class 32353 Entering Horsham with a mixed goods..

qZbJRZZ.jpg
[/IMG]

And an Ex-SR Maunsell L1 Class 31789 Running through Southwater on a local passenger run towards Brighton..

8c2HQ2f.jpg
[/IMG]

I've always loved Jayholland's Southern Models and I used them in Trainz all through my childhood.. I'm so glad I get a chance to run them again!!

Tanker46

Seconded, Ian - and I'd suggest it's very much the sort of lighting that Robert3ao should be emulating - after all, it's the next county, so hardly a world away!

Seeing the two if not side by side, but one on top of the other, reinforces my impression that there's still far too much blue and not enough yellow in the Cornish settings - it's harsh and cold where I'd expect a deal more warmth.

Cheers,

m

I agree. I like clam1952's shots, good lighting for a hot UK summer - Robert3a0 could do well to emulate those lighting settings for his Cornwall route.

Rob.

Re post #1693 Tanker46

Thanks for the compliment Tanker46. Looking forward to your B4.

aKP Somewhere ScR (a WIP)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

re posts #1699 KotangaGirl and #1700 Robert3a0

Thank you both for the kind words, I hope you get your lighting sorted Bob.

aKP Somewhere ScR (a WIP)

Cheers, evilcrow

Back