UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

re post#1203 borderreiver

Many thanks for your BCR route, it's an excellent venue for running pre-grouping items from edh6 and others.

re post #1200 jackyamstel, thank you for the compliment Jack.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Great shot there evilcrow. Can you send me the post-processing settings you used for the shot? FYI, the signals are custom built for the route by chrisaw and I believe that they have really enhanced it compared to the pre-DLS version I had in hand at the start of the year.

Re post #1205 borderreiver.

Hello borderreiver, post-processing settings used for this shot plus the environment settings are shown in the screenshot as below. Please note Post-Processing settings cannot be saved, I wish N3V would fix this some time soon! The signals by chrisaw are superb and really add to the realism of a route, a joy to watch in operation.

Cheers Ken

Good to see the water scoop effect action. Out of interest did the effects turn off again after you left the trough?

Re post #1208 edh6

Hello edh6, the water scoop effect works OK. The effect commences at about one loco and tender (A3 Loco) into the trough (water trough 500m by mike10 <kuid2:35412:383300:4)
and ceases at the end of the trough. The effect will fill a tender and continue even when filled to the end of the trough. Tried the effect with a "double header" 2 x A3 and the lead loco will "scoop", but the inside loco will remain dry. On reaching the end of the trough the effect did not cease with the "double header". So no problems with single loco and tender but avoid double headers.

Cheers, evilcrow

Interesting, I had previously found the effect wouldn't switch off under certain circumstances but never managed to figure out exactly what those circumstances were!

Naturally seeing your screenshot in the UK Screenshots thread, I knew I wanted to run some Great Eastern Railway stock on this route! :D

Thank you for the nice comment by the way. :)

Another great screenshot. I enjoy driving the Clauds, fast, but a touch light on their feet and a bit slippy so they need a little care and attention to get the best from them.

Back