Thank you to all you creators

martinvk

since 10 Aug 2002
Now would also be a good time to thank all those who have contributed their creations to the Trainz community. It is thanks to them that we can fill our maps with so many wonderful objects and create little worlds that have that lived-in look. Although I tend to make my own most of the time (it's one of the great attributes of Trainz that it is so easy to create for) there are so many other objects that are so good, it would be a shame not to add them to my maps. Thank you all. :wave:

So far my 271 objects have altogether been downloaded more than 3,8 million times. I hope they continue to serve you well in 2008 :D

Yes, and as a "creator" (snicker....) I agree.
So far, my 3,8 million objects have been downloaded 271 times.*

Ed:eek:

*No, that's not 271 times each, that's a total!:eek:

Yes, and as a "creator" (snicker....) I agree.
So far, my 3,8 million objects have been downloaded 271 times.*

Ed:eek:

*No, that's not 271 times each, that's a total!:eek:

:hehe: That's what really matters. Sometimes I made one of my humble objects for just one user, one download, and that's enough and too much for me. I do thank every of trainzers who uses my stuff, I feel honoured. Some kind of freaky pride, I guess. :hehe:

Thanks Martin and everybody here.

Alberte :wave:

For my IBTZ staff friend: :p (Manu, your English is improving, maybe we are turning IBTZ Forum in just English)

My dear Alberte, it is funny you should mention that:p

I too must thank the many Trainz Content Creators around here, without them and their wonderful creations from many hours of work, Trainz would not be what it is.

WileeCoyote:D

And I second that. It's the vast amount of custom content, literally covering the world, that makes Trainz more than just a game. The underlying simulator, with all its frustrating little "ways," is still worth it because of that content. Looking forward to the next 80,000 uploads to appear!

--Lamont

Last edited:
I must also thank those that have made Trainz such a huge success.
The folks at the head office should also 'be a thankin' '?

Special kudos to those that create in Gmax, etc., tried it, couldn't make the box ! I was still going to upload it, but it looked more like an egg with corners, ouch !!

My thoughts ---DLR

Back