From Sporbust

Status
Not open for further replies.

captkilljoy

www.rrmods.com
can you post a message at auran saying im sorry if i offended any one with my recent language and that is not me and i wish all a Happy New year

This is from Frank to everyone.

He got banned?

@ Sporbust, I can forgive you, you just have to be patient with newcomers, and people wanting to try out things. :)

Cheers.

can you post a message at auran saying im sorry if i offended any one with my recent language and that is not me and i wish all a Happy New year

This is from Frank to everyone.

Good luck Sporbust. Whatever happened, I didn't see and I won't ask why. I understand how it feels being banned, because I have been there, done that, got the T-shirt, mine lasted for a month and I did feel like giving up Trainz, quite simply, because it was nothing on the forums (I was banned from all Auran communities), it was threatening (and language) behaviour in a chatroom against one user.

The best idea however, is not to try and overturn it, mods don't like listening to that sort of thing (sorry Mods, it has to be said), don't try and whack the pressure up, it really does pee them off massive time, just accept it, ride it out and don't involve anyone else. It just doesn't work any other way I am afriad to say.
Oh yeah, don't involve anyone else, like you have done in this thread, they will more likely suffer bans as well and don't try and evade the bans, because you wll be found out eventually and suffer far more greatly.

I hope my advice is some sort of help to you.

Happy New Year Frank and please do not take a ban too serious. I had no ban yet but I was close too it as I was warned a few times already, always in the German forum (Germans being Germans :hehe: ). I was upset too, so much so, I wanted to chuck it all in, thinking, I do not need all this cr@p but after sleeping on it, I felt better the next morning.

As said above, one never ever wins against Mods but one can always think about a particular one, whatever one likes :) Which I do to preserve my sanity :p

Hope to see you back whenever.

Cheers

VinnyBarb

i don"t know what happened with your engine but i am sorry to lose your wonderful creations. a lot of these guys don't remember or wasn't around in trainz when it started.
hoffman GE AC as payware was the best there was. maybe some of these people should compare the quality of the once state of art with what you and others are putting out.
i for one appreciate what you and others have done.without you trainz would have died long ago.
god bless and hope all have a great year
ejb aka grumpy

Happy New Year, Frank. Don't immaturity level of some, ruin it for you and others. It's a shame that some kids have to act that way and bring it to this.

as Sporbust isn't here to defend him directly i suggest you e-mail him if you want his side of the story however this thread has gone far enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back