To Lance and Alan

whecsailor

To Lance, Robb, and Alan

Thank you for so many years of your efforts, help and TRAINZ,

I hope you will still be around the community, though never we met, I call you friends. My prayers are for you these days to find a better Job and a bright future wherever life guides you.

Thank you again and God speed

Mike Davis

aka whecsailor

Last edited:
I will miss them as well. Lance and Alan have both have been very kind and helpful to the community, even willing to help me through some rough times. :) I really hope this will not permanently deter them from the forums.

Also, I still have hopes that Rob will be able to get back on board the Auran Lifeboat and help build a new sailboat.

:'(

Hi,

I also would like to send my thanks to both Lance and Alan for all the effort and work put into Trainz and the people around Trainz.
Been having the pleasure of meeting them both through email, but not in person - but they both helped make me feel welcome and important.
Like all I have been in touch with through Trainz - both Auran side and the community, thank you all!

It's been sad days reading up on what have happen, and when you feel you know some of the people caught up in this events it makes it a little bit extra emotionally.
Been hard to find good words to use, and to express the feel of wanting to send out the best of feels and if I could help to get back on track so to speak.
Hence, I've been sending thoughts only - till I saw this thread and figured it was a good opportunity to send my biggest thanks to all at Auran that made me aware of this nice people thanks to the Trainz program they provided many years ago.
Thank You All, and the very best for the future from me up here in Norway!!

Linda

Sad to see you go

I hope you guys find jobs soon, I can't imagine what it must be like to get fired a few days before Christmas. All the best to you and you will be in my prayers. Godspeed.

WileeCoyote:'(

If anything, just keep Trainzing!

I would also like to add my best wishes for the future of Lance and Alan. They made an invaluable contribution to the Trainz community, and I now fear for its future.

Phil

I hope you will still be around the community, though never we met, I call you friends. My prayers are for you these days to find a better Job and a bright future wherever life guides you.

Mike Davis

aka whecsailor

Couldn't have put it better myself Mike. Like you,I never had the privilege of meeting either of them.I have never spoken to them,or even had direct contact of any sort. I did however think of them as friends,guides and mentors,in my 'Trainzy' world.I will miss their input,and wish them every success for the future.
To them,and the rest of the community:- Have a very good Christmas,and a prosperous New Year.

Regards Bruce

Lance has always been an important part of my Trainz experience, and Alan was a big help around the forums. I hope to meet both of them again on these forums.
Thanks for everything.

:cool: Claude

Yes, yes. Best wishes to Lance and Alan and other members of the team. It is dis-heartening to see what has happened. :( Best of luck in recovering from this.

Regards,
Todd

Mike Davis

aka whecsailor

I couldn't have put it into words any better.

Good luck and best wishes.

Ron (corporal_major)

Lance & Alan,

I hope the new year finds you in a better position than the year before, it has to be tough to find yourself in such a bind a week before the holidays.

It will not be the same without the two of you :(

Second that....

Lance & Alan,

I hope the new year finds you in a better position than the year before, it has to be tough to find yourself in such a bind a week before the holidays.

It will not be the same without the two of you :(

Yes, absolutely, I second that.
Good luck for the future and I hope you can get through this time of the year with reasonable fortitude and happiness.

Personally I am not having a Christmas, I just do not feel able to after recent events here, but with a family as many people have that is a different matter so I do very much hope that you and your family can find some comfort.

Sincerely and best wishes,

Angela

I very much support all that has been said on behalf of Lance and Alan. Whenever I have had trouble I have written to Lance, particularly, and he immediately put it right. Large organisations become stultified with age and simply cannot operate with the same efficiency as smaller places. This service was very good even for the smaller type of organisation and I was very grateful for it. And this from a person who occasionally used the forum and occasionally needed help.
You are welcome to use my name as a referee if you want one for a new job. I do sincerely hope that you get one in the very near future. Preferably one you can enjoy.
Philip Tarbuck

My best of luck to both of you. Like Mr. Tarbuck, should you need a reference, gladly put me down. Lance email me if you need my telephone and mailing address. You can pass this on to Alan if he wants it.

Good luck and I'm sure we will cross paths in the future.

John

Thanks for all your hard work & being part of this community. May God bless you and your families during this difficult time. My family wish you and yours a blessed Christmas and safe & prosperous New Year.

Darrel & Linda Stage

I'd also like to add my appreciation for the work, effort and, particularly, the maturity displayed by Lance and Alan.

My best wishes are with you both.

Phil

I have been a Trainzer since 2002 and have had many hours of enjoyment thanks to the efforts of both Lance and Alan. I wish the very best future for the both of you.

Earl

I would be remiss not to wish both Lance and Alan, and Rob well in this difficult time. I have a spare bedroom and food in the pantry if any of them would like to interview for work in Chicago.
Ed

Goodbye Lance & Alan

Hi Lance, Alan & Rob
Good luck finding a new job you three
Will see you in the new year:wave:
Merry Christmas and happy new year.
I wish your families good luck in this difficult time
Good luck

Ackazacka

Last edited:
Back