Trainz Collection Christmas Offer

prizm1076

Hi everyone,
I've been away from Trainz for a while mainly because my computer is a piece of junk. Anyway I saw that special deal for December where you buy Trainz Collection and you get Classics 1+2 for free. I figured since I haven't really played Trainz in a while I'd get myself up to date since I'm getting a new PC.

Is there a special offer code i have to type in or does Auran just ship Classics with Collection?

Thanks for your help.

Spot on, Gandolf0444,

Trainz Collection comes packed with TRS2006 + Trainz Routes Volumes 1 - 4, TRS2004, UTC and all the Paintsheds.

Trainz Classics comes as a single DVD which installs both editions.

When registering at Planet Auran you will also receive a free 31 day FCT for each TC 1 & 2, TRS2006 and TRS2004 serial number that you register.

Cheers.

Is there anything special I have to do when ordering to get this deal, or do I just add both? I have to have them if I can do it!

How friendly are Trainz collection and Vista? I still use 2006 and XP Media Centre, but my son has just got a new computer with Vista. Until now we haven't really thought about running Trainz on his computers but this offer looks good! Your informed thoughts are welcomed.

John

How friendly are Trainz collection and Vista? I still use 2006 and XP Media Centre, but my son has just got a new computer with Vista. Until now we haven't really thought about running Trainz on his computers but this offer looks good! Your informed thoughts are welcomed.

John

it takes a little more setting up in Vista for it to run properly. If you look around here at the forum there are hundreds of posts explaining what needs to be done.

peter

Cheers! that's what I thought. Not being too computer savvy I would prefer it to work straight out of the box, but a bit of messing with settings will be OK. So when he gets round to ordering it, it will be up to me to blow the cobwebs out of my head, find a couple of spare hours (difficult!) and sit down with a nice single malt and set his sim up!

John

it takes a little more setting up in Vista for it to run properly. If you look around here at the forum there are hundreds of posts explaining what needs to be done.

peter

You make is sound so complicated. :hehe:

It isn't really.

Trainz Collection DVDs

Comes as three DVDs, first has TRS2006, second has the four Trainz Routes (1-4) for TRS2006, third has TRS2004, UTC and Paintshed.

I cannot get the TRS2004 from DVD3 to launch and would like to ask which build number it is from anyone who has it operational. Does it need a SP update ?

Back